sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

canopies are OK ish I guess, not as good as some of the others tongue.gif

canopies

I think that it's size/shape is too small compared to the other sprites.

canopies are OK ish I guess, not as good as some of the others tongue.gif

canopies

The yellow on their wings just pokes my eyes too much xd.png

@mistycloud123: did we help a bith? or did we make it worse?

I'd love to see the Shimmers with holidays, especially the new Valentines, but maybe that's just because I have a fetish for Holiday lineages x3!

I'm in love with the silver sprite, I want one SO badly. But it seems the only people getting on lists are those who can make neglects and catch stuff like cb metals. Definitely not me. xd.png

I'm in love with the silver sprite, I want one SO badly. But it seems the only people getting on lists are those who can make neglects and catch stuff like cb metals. Definitely not me. xd.png

Don't bet on that. Not everybody demands expensive trades for shimmer offspring. I asked about a possible slot on a 3rd gen list, was accepted, & am perfectly content to wait until it's my turn.

You guys helped a lot! I have a million ideas now. And I swear, I'll try each one of 'em! xd.png

If I might chime in, what about a BBW?

Edit: Gold horned tangars or Terraes look good too, in my opinion.

Edited by Naughtrish

I alreaedy tried a Gold-Horned Tangar. (QRQvh) is the result, but it's fogged right now... dry.gif I guess it was okay...

I'm eh about the Terrae, but the BBW does look good. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I definitely thought BBW too. ^^ I like the red and green in both the BBW and WW so I think it would be a nice match. =)

I have to say my favorite combination so far is the silver shimmer scale x horse, horses are just so majestic, and the purple really makes the silver pop!

It is nice that everyone is trying different mates, so much variety! Good luck breeding everyone smile.gif

Edited by Karobb

both of those r nice id like to see golds mated with golden wyverns maybe?

Edited by linda3.0

I managed to land a spot on 3rd gen lists for a Gold and a Silver (thanks to two very kind traders <3), -removed, please don't use this thread to try to get of gifting/trading lists-

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm hoping to find a silver tinsel mate for my 2nd gen shimmerscale like this, except the shadow lurker would have to be a female silver.

I'm kind of concerned that the lineage may be painful for people to continue, though, if I gift her eggs.

I'm hoping to find a silver tinsel mate for my 2nd gen shimmerscale like this, except the shadow lurker would have to be a female silver.

I'm kind of concerned that the lineage may be painful for people to continue, though, if I gift her eggs.

Lovely idea, but it will certainly be very difficult to continue the lineage, even for yourself.

I think that's why most of the past prizes (tinsels) are bred in stairsteps or spirals. They are much easier to carry on smile.gif

Who knows, People will probably breed them with tinselkins or shimmerkins, once they spread out. But yes, a lineage like that will be hard to continue, especially if it's with silvers. Maybe do the same thing, but with whites?

Both of you are right, I think I will stick to stairsteps for Lei Shi.

(But I can dream. ;_; )

Both of you are right, I think I will stick to stairsteps for Lei Shi.

(But I can dream. ;_; )

Nobody wants to discourage you but that's probably one of the lineages better left for bit later when they spread around. Maybe you should go to the prize thread in breeding section? The rest of the winners did like the other breeding suggestions, maybe they'll also like this one biggrin.gif

I hear you on that. I'm both on lists for a 2nd gen shimmer and shimmerkin. The Shimme'rs partner will depend on the breed of a shimmerkin - I'm making a checker even if I have to sell my soul.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I do agree! I'd rather see the scales spread out for now than breed a fancy dead-end egg.

What sort of a shimmerkin are you looking for, Point?

Edit: Though I feel that the question is better asked in the said breeding thread.

Edited by Noxion

I want to do an even gen rainbow of some sort, but I'm not sure how I'm going to make it work out. (And it sounds like the dragon who was going to start it off doesn't like his intended mate.)