sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I'd love to see both even-gen and stair lineages from these guys, and lots of both. All of the lineages. ALL OF THEM.

Weee!! It took 3 weeks but I finally got my baby!

I love Whites so I'm very happy with this pairing. <3

This looks lovely. I like the color combination with the white. Congrats!

Has anyone said that a Royal Blue and a Shimmer would make a pretty couple? I think so. Or a purple/blue Nebula.

These prize dragons, are they breedable? Has anyone found one in the AP?

Amazon_warrior found their CB prize in the AP. Otherwise, I don't know of bred shimmerscales that have been found there.

Yes, they are breedable, but SO valued, I highly doubt you will see any in the AP for a very long time.

Well... one winner states in their profile they're planning to drop to the AP after completing some number of already-arranged trades, so... they may end up in the AP sooner than one might otherwise think.

Well... one winner states in their profile they're planning to drop to the AP after completing some number of already-arranged trades, so... they may end up in the AP sooner than one might otherwise think.

One winner, one egg. Highly unlikely anyone will even see it (except the one who gets it, of course)

Just caught this off the AP. After I've bred for everyone on my list, I want to try something like this!

I'm not a fan of deceased lineages, but it looks nice. To continue it, you need to breed a red, so no big deal. And next partner could be a CB silver smile.gif

I was thinking I could get a male shimmer from the pair, then mate to a red and get a male red, then a female silver!

...And then I don't know how else I'd continue the line. <.<;

Edited by Noxion

Guardians have the same sort of shape and color- they aren't rare but it'd be better than nothing, right?

Looking forward to see if someone does male silver raffle x red neb. I am gladly take any neb egg - need a red neb for my tinsel. unsure.gif

Looking forward to see if someone does male silver raffle x red neb. I am gladly take any neb egg - need a red neb for my tinsel. unsure.gif

And also silver X blue neb. I'd also like to see a bronze X red nebula.

And also silver X blue neb. I'd also like to see a bronze X red nebula.

hm, too many tinsel with blue neb out already sad.gif

It'd make my life to see a silver Shimmer paired with a Daydream. wub.gif

That would be very pretty.

My current favorite silver pairing is Silver/Blusang.

I've chosen these pairings so far:

Tsunami Wyvern x Gold

Blusang x Bronze

Ice x Bronze

Tan/Regular Ridgewing x Bronze

Hellfire x Bronze

Horse x Bronze (filly - oh come on, someone had to do it!!)

happy.gif

Ooooooh! I do like Green Nebula x Silver....

Edited by FortyTwo

What about purple or green?

hm, think green may be ok xd.png

But its your shimmer, you decide!

Atm i only want a mate for >> http://dragcave.net/lineage/N5FvH (rather would like a tinsel x red neb but wasnt successfull so far. sad.gif )

Its probably hard to choose mates anyways. I wouldnt really go with something that doesnt fit bronze. Silver is pretty easy to match. but gold seems hard. And with the green hair its even harder to find a good looking match. (yeah, i go for good looking *blush* )

I know wymsy want to breed her tinsel with every other breed that is possible - she works really hard on that. blink.gif I like that idea too.