sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

The new prize dragons are really pretty. I like the silver the most since that is just the color I prefer. I even have LOTS of silver tinsels. xd.png I would like to get all colors though.

I would like to see silver shimmers with silvers (metallic), female moonstone, pink and blue & purple nebs. tongue.gif At least if I ever got one with that lineage, I could possibly continue it. xd.png haha Just not with the silver though.

I even tried to offer 4 silver metallics in hopes of getting even a 3rd or 4th gen shimmer and had no luck. sad.gif The silvers I had were low gen too. A couple were not as low, but I was hoping for something. xd.png

No interest from Seaglory sad.gif another week to wait

._. Seaglory and every dragon hates me, it's a conspiracy. O_o

I make no promises but every one trying to get low gen shimmers, check in with me in a couple of months, and I'll breed you what 3rd/4th gens that I can :3

My 2nd gen grew up, I bred him and... nothing. Man, these REALLY don't like producing on their first breeding, do they?! At least it wasn't a refusal, though!

Can't wait until Fawkes starts spitting out shimmer eggs so I can spread them around biggrin.gif

Greeaaattt...

(QRQvh) bounced off to who-knows-where. All I ask that person is to breed it so that it's a stairstep... It's the only way to save the lineage! sad.gif *looks frantic*

*slams head against the wall* I totally forgot to influence (8POna)! Now all the lineages after that are gonna have to be stairsteps... dry.gif *resumes hitting head against wall*

Oh well... I'm gonna just glomp random people anyways. xd.png

Aaaannndddd... (Why the heck am I drawing out my words?)

Oh god, the lineages are BEAUTIFUL! I had to restrain myself several times to go, "I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!" xd.png

@Forest, don't worry, I'm crossing my fingers. Hopefully the next time Shine'll breed! biggrin.gif

Edit: Anyone have a good suggestion as to what I should breed (8POna) with? laugh.gif

Am now gonna go stare at AP for a 2nd gen Silver Shimmerscale xd.png

Edited by mistycloud123

I can't wait to get my Shimmers. I'm on Gen3 lists, so I know it'll be a looong time, but still. I'm excited. xd.png

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping to get lucky and snag some Shimmerkins.

Edit: Anyone have a good suggestion as to what I should breed (8POna) with? laugh.gif

Lurker or ribbon dancer?

Same here Dimar. It would totally be a morale booster if I saw one in the ap at least but no...no luck for the Atreli.

edit: Ribbon Dancer, hands down PoitofOrigin.

Edited by Atreli

Same here Dimar. It would totally be a morale booster if I saw one in the ap at least but no...no luck for the Atreli.

edit: Ribbon Dancer, hands down PoitofOrigin.

Not that sure... I personally prefer Lurker, since i think it would be a nice contrast to the brighter Wrapping Wing.

Also, I wouldn't hope on 2nd gen shimmerkins from the AP - it seems that most of the winners are keeping lists for them too.

*sighs* Sadly, I only have a 2nd gen one... dry.gif

Not even a lurker? I'd go then with a Lumina, in order to get a Wrapping Wing - Lumina pattern.

Greeaaattt...

(QRQvh) bounced off to who-knows-where. All I ask that person is to breed it so that it's a stairstep... It's the only way to save the lineage! sad.gif *looks frantic*

*slams head against the wall* I totally forgot to influence (8POna)! Now all the lineages after that are gonna have to be stairsteps... dry.gif *resumes hitting head against wall*

Oh well... I'm gonna just glomp random people anyways. xd.png

Aaaannndddd... (Why the heck am I drawing out my words?)

Oh god, the lineages are BEAUTIFUL! I had to restrain myself several times to go, "I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!" xd.png

@Forest, don't worry, I'm crossing my fingers. Hopefully the next time Shine'll breed! biggrin.gif

Am now gonna go stare at AP for a 2nd gen Silver Shimmerscale xd.png

I´d go with the new Arsani, to make a pretty spiral ^^

I´d go with the new Arsani, to make a pretty spiral ^^

I forgot about those guys xd.png That would probably be the best combination happy.gif

I'm not really hoping for a 2nd gen from the AP so much as 'any gen, any breed' I just want a Scalefail, that's all. I do think the Arsani idea is good, that would be very pretty.

hmm, how about the Red Nebula?

I actually like the Red Neb with that Shimmer, but not the WW. If the WW wasn't in the lineage, it would match better.

EDIT: I mean to say, I don't like the Neb with the WW. The Shimmer and WW look good together, but the red colors of the other two don't match.

Edited by Dimar

I actually like the Red Neb with that Shimmer, but not the WW. If the WW wasn't in the lineage, it would match better.

That's how I feel too. Both the Shimmer and WW are bright - that's why I feel that a lighter dragon would look much better and help to balance it a little.

how about a Flamingo? Works better with the WW imo ^^

Definitely better then Nebula.

Edited by PointOfOrigin