sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I'm hoping Forest has some luck this week along with the other winners who have yet to get a shimmer. I'd really love to start seeing their offspring out and around |D

Logic's highest gen relative so far is a third gen form GW X Silver shimmer. It's actually a really pretty pairing. I had hoped my Blusang X Shimmer would produce, bt he failed again. I'd l;iek to lotto off an egg...but at this rate xd.png..

Logic gets to breed tonight though. This time his mate will be a Frill (As long as he produces) wink.gif

Good luck, Qualeo. From what I know, Merry's highest is a 4th gen. It would be Rusted Copper's grandson or granddaughter. xd.png

Sadly, the person who owns it keeps fogging it and I can't see it's lineage. dry.gif

These dragons are so beautiful.

I think I will not get any of them.

I have a very bad Internet connection, so the most stuff on my scroll is traded.

But even here My dragond are not good enough.

My suggestion for the golds would be Harvest or Golden Wyvern.

For the Silver it could be Whites or normal Silvers.

And for the Bronze I would choose red Nebulas. ^^

The gold is nice, but I like the teal stripe on the harvest dragon. Same basic colors, but a little darker, which helps highlight the shimmer to me.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The gold is nice, but I like the teal stripe on the harvest dragon. Same basic colors, but a little darker, which helps highlight the shimmer to me.

YAY! Harvest(s)!

They look beautiful together. ^^

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Very quick and dirty lineage put together, but kinda shows the effect and I agree, it works really well. Harvest never even occurred to me.

user posted image

Edited by Dubious

Dirty tongue.gif I think it is gorgeous. People underestimate commons until really nice mates come along, and this is an amazing lineage!

Harvests are really strong in lineages. <3

A weaker lineage dragon that would probably go well with silvers would be the water walker. The darker shade of teal would work.

user posted imageuser posted image

A weaker lineage dragon that would probably go well with silvers would be the water walker. The darker shade of teal would work.

Vhale you are absolutely correct. I've been saying since day 1 that Water Walkers and Silvers look amazing together, the best imo.

They actually do..hmm.

I was thinking this would be good for silver, but maybe water walker is better.

user posted image

I think the Harvest would go better with a Bronze. They're a bit closer, I think. unsure.gif

Most stairs are restricted to two dragons, but there's no real reason for it. If people liked the two different commons a lot then they could alternate. Or maybe make an interesting spiral out of it.

Maybe a Harvest even-gen would be good for a group prize winner project.

I think the Harvest would go better with a Bronze. They're a bit closer, I think. unsure.gif

Maybe, although the harvest seems to look more orange with the bronze...but here are the two for comparison...

user posted image

With the gold....

user posted image

Edited by Dubious

user posted image

They actually do..hmm.

I was thinking this would be good for silver, but maybe water walker is better.

user posted image

thats a really pretty lineage *_* i also love the look of that line with bronze shimmers

this is what i want to do if i ever get to breed an egg for myself

user posted image

I dunno why, it's just my favorite.

Edited by Wolfsong442

Nice combination. Did you try with ices?

Edit: this was directed to Dubious biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Nice combination. Did you try with ices?

Edit: this was directed to Dubious  biggrin.gif

Silver and ice? I will try, just a mo...

Hmmm...I was really hoping that one would work as I would love such a lineage...but not 100% sure...

user posted image

As I am heading to bed, here are the rest I was playing about with...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

If anyone wants to see any other combination just send a quick pm and I will make it tomorrow.

Edited by Dubious

Well, Logic bred successfully again. This week I was worried, since it was my only Frill xd.png But i got a pretty shimmer egg to its new owner wub.gif

user posted image