sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Hmm. I'm curious.

Those of you who won CB Shimmers, how did you decide which gender you wanted? Did you influence or just let it gender as it may?

Those of you who didn't win, what would've you done?

For me, it would depend on which color: Bronze: Male, Silver: Female, Gold: Female. Pretty random, just based on what my ideal 2nd Gens would be (Bronze x Female Harvest, Silver x Male Moonstone, Gold x Male Terrae or Male Pillow).

I influenced Shine to be female because I figured that the new prize lineages would turn out to be mostly staircases, just like the Tinsels and I don't like the upside down staircases as much as the regular ones. XP

Also, "Shine" seemed like a pretty feminine code to me... even though the code was based off of a BOYband. Haha

I influenced Shine to be female because I figured that the new prize lineages would turn out to be mostly staircases, just like the Tinsels and I don't like the upside down staircases as much as the regular ones. XP

Also, "Shine" seemed like a pretty feminine code to me... even though the code was based off of a BOYband. Haha

What band? biggrin.gif

Hmm. I'm curious.

Those of you who won CB Shimmers, how did you decide which gender you wanted? Did you influence or just let it gender as it may?

Those of you who didn't win, what would've you done?

For me, it would depend on which color: Bronze: Male, Silver: Female, Gold: Female. Pretty random, just based on what my ideal 2nd Gens would be (Bronze x Female Harvest, Silver x Male Moonstone, Gold x Male Terrae or Male Pillow).

I influenced Shao Shi to be female, because I wanted a name for her/it based off a girlgroup that I like - "shao shi" is actually the pinyin transliteration/translation from the one of the abbreviations of the group name.

What band? :D

Shinee <3 I could ramble on about them all day! XD

a link to one of their songs!

(For those of you who care, they are coming out with a new album on the 19th! :D It's titled Dream Girl and I can't waaaaaaait! ^-^)

Shinee <3 I could ramble on about them all day! XD
a link to one of their songs!

(For those of you who care, they are coming out with a new album on the 19th! :D It's titled Dream Girl and I can't waaaaaaait! ^-^)

SHINee for you, SoShi for me. XD Do you plan for their mates/offspring to follow a K-pop theme?

I let nature take its course with Luckiest Catch - I figured it was random chance that I caught her so random chance should determine her gender too! tongue.gif Dunno what I would have done if I'd actually won - maybe the same thing, since I have M&F CBs of most things and we didn't know what they were going to look like in any case, so it wasn't as if I could have decided based on how they'd look with different sprites.

SHINee for you, SoShi for me. xd.png Do you plan for their mates/offspring to follow a K-pop theme?

Well, at the moment her first mate has a name that is the nickname of one of Shinee's members. ^-^ We'll just have to see how it goes from there. Haha

Edit: Also, I think it is SOOO awesome that TWO prize winners picked their dragon's codes to be based off of Kpop groups this year. biggrin.gif Makes me super happy. (And they're both part of SM Town too. ^-^)

Edited by Forest

If I had won a CB prize, I would have let 'nature take its course' in regards to gendering.

Edited by Slaskia

I personally think that Royal Blues and Blusangs look really good with the Shimmers. Moonstones, Hellfires, and Golden Wyverns also compliment them in my opinion. I know that I'll be requesting these lineages whenever it's my turn to get my eggies. smile.gif

I saw a silver shimmer x tsunami a little while ago on a fan site and that was also a pretty combination.

If I had won a CB prize, I would have let 'nature take its course' in regards to gendering.

I think I'd have gone for whatever gender my favourite CB holidays were. tongue.gif The one-gender-only CB holidays I have are winter magis, heartseekers and wrapping wings. All male. So I probably would have influenced mine female, if I'd won one. tongue.gif

And I agree Sheppherd! Blusangs look great with the silver shimmers! I can't wait to get my hands on one. Somehow. tongue.gif

Soon. (this would work perfectly if I was female and had a cat...)

Edited by StormWizard212

I've been checking the dragons who's lists I'm on - Ashura's Izaya, Logic, and Magic Mustika, they've all only bred once since they were hatched. All are elegible now for breeding - well, Logic will be able to breed tomorrow, I guess.

I guess I wonder why they haven't been bred more often yet?

I've been checking the dragons who's lists I'm on - Ashura's Izaya, Logic, and Magic Mustika, they've all only bred once since they were hatched. All are elegible now for breeding - well, Logic will be able to breed tomorrow, I guess.

I guess I wonder why they haven't been bred more often yet?

We've been breeding them every week, but a lot of them refused to go near their mates.

I feel like it's too quiet with not much happening with regard to shimmer scale breedings ... almost an eerie feeling that they don't even exist. *cue twilight zone music*

We've been breeding them every week, but a lot of them refused to go near their mates.

For those of us hoping the lists will move, that is very sad. sad.gif

If they're anything like my metals, it's all about finding them that one perfect mate.

Good luck to the owners! And congrats, they are lovely dragons.

Not sure why I keep saying this, perhaps because no one is listening? The breeding rate for these shimmer scales is quite typical, we really can not hope for anything better, just need to be patient!

Duly noted, but that doesn't mean we can't hope and complain still.

Haha....I suppose not, but maybe the dragons are listening???

I think the offsprings are a bit less stubborn... My 2nd gen bronze grew up, and it's first mate produced an Egg! It's not quite the best lineage, but... Oh well! xd.png

Hm... Bronze and green/yellow/red dragons really do look good... huh.gif

I think the offsprings are a bit less stubborn... My 2nd gen bronze grew up, and it's first mate produced an Egg! It's not quite the best lineage, but... Oh well! xd.png

Thats actually an interesting lineage. I like it xd.png

My 2nd gen offspring refused. Pft. Like father like son I suppose. Both Logic and his baby refused their first mate xd.png

It is kind of a bummer though, considering I planned to lotto the egg. Oh well, hopefully next friday I'll have something to lotto xd.png

Logic breeds tonight (woo-hoo) and I'm hoping for another success xd.png

That could make an interesting stairstep! And that green looks really good. xd.png