sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

yeah tomorrow Connacht breeds again, her first breeding was not successful but the second was very much so!

@Arylemaye: Hopefully Connacht will pull through tomorrow for ya!

I think I'll try the purple's BSA for Layla's breeding tomorrow. Do I need to do that to her, or both Layla and her mate?

I think I'll try the purple's BSA for Layla's breeding tomorrow. Do I need to do that to her, or both Layla and her mate?

Just to Layla or her mate. The second fertility won't have any additional benefit. ^^

Just to Layla or her mate. The second fertility won't have any additional benefit. ^^

Ah, thank you!

I almost forgot these existed for a little while, until I saw a third gen in a trading thread.

The prices are going to be way too high for me for a whlie, I can tell X'D 4 CB metallics? D: How do people even find that many? (made of magnents?) laugh.gif

yeah tomorrow Connacht breeds again, her first breeding was not successful but the second was very much so!

@Arylemaye: Hopefully Connacht will pull through tomorrow for ya!

I am crossing my fingers and making offerings to the sky, wind and sea ....

I almost forgot these existed for a little while, until I saw a third gen in a trading thread.

The prices are going to be way too high for me for a whlie, I can tell X'D 4 CB metallics? D: How do people even find that many? (made of magnents?) laugh.gif

lol yeah i think i saw that too i was so mad xd.png its like cmon people u dont have 2 charge the moon =P anyway still waiting lol

The prices are going to be way too high for me for a whlie, I can tell X'D 4 CB metallics? D: How do people even find that many? (made of magnents?)  laugh.gif

What?...

4 CB metals for a 3rd gen? lol kay...

Not everyone is charging that, don't worry ._.

Edited by LaHaine

lol yeah i think i saw that too i was so mad xd.png its like cmon people u dont have 2 charge the moon =P anyway still waiting lol

Most of us aren't charging that much.

That's just what people offer for the babies.

I would never, ever demand multiple CB metals for any of Silas' babies, but if someone happens to offer multiple CB metals of their own free will, why would I say no to that?

Does that mean I'm a bad person for accepting something someone offered me even though I didn't /ask/ for it? I don't know. Maybe.

But yeah. I don't think most of the prize winners demand all that much anyway. I know I never have.

Most of us aren't charging that much.

That's just what people offer for the babies.

I would never, ever demand multiple CB metals for any of Silas' babies, but if someone happens to offer multiple CB metals of their own free will, why would I say no to that?

Does that mean I'm a bad person for accepting something someone offered me even though I didn't /ask/ for it? I don't know. Maybe.

But yeah. I don't think most of the prize winners demand all that much anyway. I know I never have.

Even though it wasn't my comment your replied to, let me clarify xd.png

I was not accusing anyone of being greedy, if someone offered me a couple CB metals i'd take it too xd.png I was just stating I knew I wouldn't be able to obtain one for quite a while, since the demand is currently very high.

Even though it wasn't my comment your replied to, let me clarify xd.png

I was not accusing anyone of being greedy, if someone offered me a couple CB metals i'd take it too xd.png I was just stating I knew I wouldn't be able to obtain one for quite a while, since the demand is currently very high.

I know xd.png

It's just weird when some people lump all the prize winners into one collective "OMG GREEDY" group, when I know I'm not like that at all.

I just saw the prize x lurker combo lineage. It is very pretty.

Heh, the talk of offering multiple CB metals/NDs gave me an idea for what I would if I had a CB prize:

Offer the 2 gen to the first person that gifts a CB metal/ND to a player that doesn't have any (and wants it).

That's what I would do after I got any CB metals/ND I needed for myself.

Edited by Slaskia

I haven't been seeing the prizes lately, although I haven't been lurking around the AP a lot. I need to catch up first.

Also, it's kinda funny that the tinsels used to be called 'prizes'.

I choose male for Logic because of several reasons:

1. I wanted to do a Frill lineage and I only had one frill, who happens to be a female.

2. Logic's code and current name are based off of a MALE character, so it's be illogical to have him as a female instead xd.png

I can totally continue that lineage if you ever need someone to continue it. wink.gif Ahaha.

Well, Shine gets to breed again in a few minutes! Third time's a charm right? Hopefully I will get a Shimmer this week. :/

Well, Shine gets to breed again in a few minutes! Third time's a charm right? Hopefully I will get a Shimmer this week. :/

Good luck! biggrin.gif

Well, I bred Logic again. I got another successful Shimmer egg. wub.gif This one will be the first to go off scroll.

Didn't get a Shimmer... again.

This is getting REALLY frustrating. -____-

-is not happy-

-is not happy-

So sorry,

Same mate each time?

So sorry,

Same mate each time?

Yes, but I'll be changing mates next week. It's just that I only had one CB male Hellfire, so I didn't have much of an option...

Edit: That's IF my current two eggs hatch and grow up in time. :/

Edited by Forest

If you want a 'spare' just in case, I'd be happy to try to raise one for you, lots of room on my scroll for a change. biggrin.gif

-is not happy-

I know how you feel. I've been breeding Silas to the same mate, a tri-horn, every single week and he continually gives me tri-horn eggs instead of shimmer.

I'm thinking of trying him with a silver tomorrow night when he's able to breed, but I really, really love the tri-hornxshimmer combo. But, if he's just going to keep giving me tri-horn eggs, then I don't know what else to do.

Any advice? Maybe trying him with the silver and then switching back to the tri-horn if he doesn't produce a shimmer?

Forest, if you'd like, I'd gladly mature a male hatchling for you. Edited by gistofeverything