TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Oh, finally, a link! Thank you! Now we don't have to worry about lost emails. smile.gif

Or, apparently, about winning... sad.gif

tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Yes, I clicked the link. No winner here.

Oh, finally, a link! Thank you! Now we don't have to worry about lost emails. smile.gif

I don't know why noone has posted this link before =\

Np =)

I want to thank all the prize/HM winners for all the info they gave us smile.gif Maybe next year I will be on the other side of the counter biggrin.gif

I don't know why noone has posted this link before =\

Np =)

Would it not be possible to post such a link even for TJ rather then sending out 100 emails?

And I am really wondering how many of the 37 were prize dragons winners and how many HM...

Does anyone know who sprited the 2013 Prize Dragons?

TJ and the spriter know.

Would it not be possible to post such a link even for TJ rather then sending out 100 emails?

But some winners don't use the forums, so while I see no disadvantage to ALSO posting it on the forums, the emails are still important.

Does anyone know who sprited the 2013 Prize Dragons?

No one will know but TJ and the spriter until they are released.

No one will know but TJ and the spriter until they are released.

Well, im gonna argue this point really quickly:

Tj is the only one who knows what the prize will be. The spriter will get to be surprised along with the rest of us tongue.gif

Well, im gonna argue this point really quickly:

Tj is the only one who knows what the prize will be. The spriter will get to be surprised along with the rest of us tongue.gif

I was operating on the assumption that the prize dragon was something TJ requested a spriter work on. Not just a random submission, or one of a bunch of random submissions. Sorry.

I just really want to see what these dragons look like. I love seeing new breeds, even if I can't get them.

Dragons are just so pretty. DC has the best spriters. laugh.gif

I was operating on the assumption that the prize dragon was something TJ requested a spriter work on. Not just a random submission, or one of a bunch of random submissions. Sorry.

No worries. I dont want to say anything more than that, but.. wanted to specify that its only tj that knows.

Checked the link...all hope is lost.... sad.gif

Thanks anyway for the fun... laugh.gif

nope still not a winner *even checked the posted link xd.png* theres always next year. congrats to the new people chosen =3

I want to thank all the prize/HM winners for all the info they gave us smile.gif Maybe next year I will be on the other side of the counter biggrin.gif

I second what Naughtrish said. Thank you to everyone who won and answered so many questions.

I've been reading through this thread it's got a nice sense of community.

Congrats to all those who won and thank you TJ.

Edited by kayla

I just came to think of something.. Will the spriter get their own spriters alt version of the new prize dragon? I'm asking this with the penk tinsel in mind. Just curious. xd.png

I just came to think of something.. Will the spriter get their own spriters alt version of the new prize dragon? I'm asking this with the penk tinsel in mind. Just curious. xd.png

Probably, if Penk's anything to go by, then I can't see why not.