7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Hey guys, I got a light ball off a pikachu and I'm breeding pichus until I get a nature on one I want.

Soooo, I've got a ton of volt tackle pichus now.

If any of you are interested, feel free (just let me know if you want a nickname). I'll list the gender and nature.

All of them have thundershock, charm, and volt tackle and they're in luxury pokeballs.

I'm sending off repeats on wonder trade so normally batches are in five until I get the one I want

First batch

Male Hardy, Male Quirky, Male Jolly, Female Docile, Male Docile

Second batch

Female Calm, Female Impish, Female Adamant, Female Mild, Male Serious

Third Batch

Male Hardy, Male Lax, Female lax

Fourth batch

Male careful, Male naughty, Male modest, Female lonely

Fifth batch

Female Rash, Male Gentle, Female serious

Sixth batch

Female Jolly, Female Sassy, Female Relaxed

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Whoa a sad story (I won't spoil anything) :c

Well, they've certainly outdone the B/W plot, I think. :V

Edit: Caught Yveltal. Not planning on actually using it, though. :V

But now I can PET THE HEAD OF THE BEING OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION WHOM I HAVE DUBBED "FLUFFLEPUFF," AND FEED IT TINY CUPCAKES

user posted image

Edited by Pika_Oi

Someone sitting in front of me was playing this before class today. It looks so awesome. T-T

I really wish I could get my hands on a copy...I've been dying to play it, but I'm completely broke. *whimper*

xd.png Pika Oi, I love that with Yveltal

EDIT: I can't wait to pat Millie. I assume nicknaming an event pokemon with some form of editor would make it count as illegal? *Wants to make Millie actually named Millie before transferring her*

Edited by MasterWeavile898

AWWWW look how adorable flufflepuff is.

So I hear the story is darker in Y version. X isn't as dark because the legendary is all about life.

Guys I am addicted to wonder trade. Getting rid of extra pichus is wonderful. I'm trading and trading and trading :'D

That's the only thing I'm planning on actually using it for

Definitely worth unnecessary use of a Master Ball xP

I caught a Durant and replaced Lill with her. I feel kind of bad for doing so so late in the game, but I had far too many special attackers and I couldn't resist such a darling baby. c':

Yeah, I'm a bit prone to having too many sweepers of one type or the other.

I'm going to use my Yveltal for cool things, though I still intend to pet it

Oh man I'm settling with a timid nature pichu (instead of hasty or naive) because I now have an entire box of volt tackle pichus :'D

/off to actually play the game

So I hear the story is darker in Y version. X isn't as dark because the legendary is all about life.

._.

I'm having so much trouble even deciding which version to get. I like dark stories.

I'm genuinely torn between the two. :c

Get Y, use wyvern with powers of destruction

Weird question, anyone else stick gender signs at the end of their legendaries nicknames? (Like, after using space all the way to the end)

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue that or not... I think it's weird. Just popped into my head since I'm naming my Yveltal "Hope"

So jealous of everyone catching shinies! I've never, in any game, even seen one. I want one so bad! tongue.gif

So jealous of everyone catching shinies! I've never, in any game, even seen one. I want one so bad! tongue.gif

Aww, don't feel bad.

I haven't seen a shiny since FireRed.

Guys, I've give up. Screw Zygarde. I chucked so many Ultraballs at him that I thought my thumb would fall off. So I left. [spoiler-ish] In Terminus Cave where you battle Zygarde though, you get the three orbs for Pallia, Dialga, and Giratina. I wonder if that hints at being able to get them in-game?

Yeah, I haven't played X, but I found the plot of Y kinda dark. I mean, since Yvetal is pretty much meant to suck away the life of all the Pokemon and everyone besides Team Flare.

Okay, is there something more to the Power Plant? Like, there are at least 3 separate and different entrances you can't get in to, even post E4. I'm curious as to whether they're just there, or if you can actually get in somehow.

Oh, ahaha, I found a video of one of my favorite Youtubers about the Lumiose City save thing. [Warning: swearing in video] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a70QhOI0TI

Can someone explain EV training? I got a level 16 Charmeleon with a Impish nature that I want to EV train to get the hang of it. I did what the training thing made you do but I have not done any further than that.

Oh and if you wanna PM me over it feel free. I just don't understand what to work on with a Charmeleon or any pokemon for that matter. >_<

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

The orbs are probably because you can't transfer items forward. (as in from black to X or Y)

Therefore when pokebank goes live they want to give a way to transform giratina and to be nice they give the other two orbs as well.

Oh, ahaha, I found a video of one of my favorite Youtubers about the Lumiose City save thing. [Warning: swearing in video] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a70QhOI0TI

YES NERDCUBED(never knew he even played pokemon until I saw that.).

Heh, so I hear X&Y story actually competes or even tops B&W? If so, I absolutely cannot wait, because so far Team Flare seems like the most ridiculous team yet and I'd love a change.

The orbs are probably because you can't transfer items forward. (as in from black to X or Y)

Therefore when pokebank goes live they want to give a way to transform giratina and to be nice they give the other two orbs as well.

Ah okay. I didn't even play Gen 4 that much, so... xd.png

Same; Nerdcubed is the best. That with his ACNL 3DS... wub.gif Annyyways. Heh, Team Flare is so ridiculous, all obsessed with fashion and whatnot. I loved them, they're just so silly!

Does anyone know where I can get a Vulpix and/or Growlithe?? I mean, I seriously need to expand my party beyond 3.

And Cyndaquil, does anyone know if it's possible to get one in-game? ;__;

Growlithe is via friend safari only.

Vulpix isn't listed (Serebii says check back in December when pokebank goes live)

All starters besides the new ones and kanto are not available. Torchic is event only.

Everything else you gotta transfer forward.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Growlithe is via friend safari only.

Vulpix isn't listed (Serebii says check back in December when pokebank goes live)

All starters besides the new ones and kanto are not available. Torchic is event only.

Everything else you gotta transfer forward.

Ah, okay, thank you. Gawsh darnit. I only have like, 5 friends for that and none are fire-type... ;A;

Ah everyone is so far along.

I clocked 24 hours and I still only have two badges

(Ok so I spent a long time yesterday thieving pikachus trying to get a light ball, then today I bred all those pichus....)

I'm also playing with my pokemon a lot in the minigames because it's a nice time waster, and I like the in-battle effects. It's nice that it can help out on evasion and stuff. Saved me some status effects.

I mean, since Yvetal is pretty much meant to suck away the life of all the Pokemon and everyone besides Team Flare.

I like this plot.

Too bad we're stuck using Yveltal for dumb things like battles and can't take over Pokeoogle with it xd.png

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Ahahhh. 35 hours played, Pokedex = 34.

Go me. xd.png

I should have made my character male. The clothing selection is a lot more like what I actually wear, as opposed to the available female clothing. :L

Once I get enough friends for the Safari, I'll decide to go on a crazy shiny-Growlithe hunt...

How many people do you need total for the friend safari? I've got 1 that I know that plays Pokemon while I have a potential add for a second one (it's a friend of hers). I just want to add the amount I need to unlock them all. I really don't want to add more. I got 4 total on their but idk if people who don't play the game add to it or not.

Oh and if anyone that can answer my last post would be helpful.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

On EV training:

A Pokémon's stats are determined by two sets of values: IVs and EVs. IVs stand for individual values, and are randomly generated when the Pokémon first appears. They are kinda like the Pokémon's DNA. EVs are Effort Values. They are earned by battling, and using stat boosting items. This is why a player caught Pokémon is stronger than a wild Pokémon, because they have been receiving EV bonuses to their stats. Different Pokémon award EVs to diferent stats, usualy in the stat that the Pokemon is known for. EV training is the practice of taking a Pokemon, and focusing on building up EVs in a single stat by selectively battling mons that award the correct stat.

Take Drifblim for example, two stats that it is known fore are it's high health, and abysmal defense. The appeal of having high health pales somewhat when even minor attacks will do massive damage to it. However if you were to EV train Drifblim in Defense, it becomes a viable Pokémon for tanking hits.

Now, you may have noticed that there several berries in the game that raise happiness, but lower a stat. Supprise! These are part of EV training as well. There is a cap to total EVs a Pokémon can earn. These berries remove EVs so you can train your desired stats even more!

Finally, the downside. Pokémon who are EV trained in a single stat above everything else suffer from overall weaker stats, except for the stat that was EV trained. This is again because of the EV cap limiting how much a Pokemon can grow. A Blaziken trained in attack won't be as fast as one raised normally, while one trained in speed won't have as high of an attack. You need to chose wisely which stats to focus on when EV training, and make sure it works for that Pokémon.

That's what super training is all about. It is a new feature that lets players easily EV train, and track their Pokémon's stats.

Wow, I wrote a small essay here, didn't I?

Edited by sailing101