7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Well, that shade of yellow isn't too bad, but I'd have preferred if she'd stayed pink instead |D

Not sure

I'd assume they'd be the same color as the shiny of whatever mega-evolves into them is normally unless the Mega-evolution is completely different colors like Mega-Charizard X is but I don't know exactly

Gonna shiny hunt Fletchling, Skiddo and Phantump. I haven't seen many other 6th gen shinies that I like, but shiny Skiddo is my favorite out of the ones that I've seen.

I was thinking about getting Version X, but what do you all suggest? Do you think one version is better than the other?

It all depends on the version exclusives you prefer, plus apparently the story in X isn't as dark as the one in Y :V

Changed my mind about the Charmander and Fennekin.

Does anyone have a Ditto? I'll give you an Eevee...

It all depends on the version exclusives you prefer, plus apparently the story in X isn't as dark as the one in Y :V

I'm not particular about exclusives, but I do like a good plotline. I'll have to check out Y. Thanks! ♥

Correction the story in X isn't as good as the one in Y XP

JK, JK, it all depends on whether or not you're okay with life sucking wyverns

Got lazy with Litleo and so now I'm just gonna shiny hunt Charmander, derp. I mean, different country method whatever, and I just released 122 (total) of them. Litleo's not worth it... xd.png But Charmander is~ And I got myself a Japanese Ditto also!

And having Talonflame in my party with Flame Body speeds things up too~

Edited by xxBurningxx

Correction the story in X isn't as good as the one in Y XP

JK, JK, it all depends on whether or not you're okay with life sucking wyverns

What!!! People die on Y! I want that one so bad now!

Mega Charizard in X looks gorgeous, though. I've always been a fan of black/blue colorization. Still undecided. Can't really find a good website that says the differences between X and Y.

I hope I can transfer my wonderful Slowpoke from Black into my new game. I own a DS and a 3DS, so I don't see why not. Although i've heard the trading doesn't work like normal trading?

Edited by MysticTiger

Mega Charizard X almost decided it for me, but then I decided to go with the more evil looking Yvetal, so.

Dude, the midnight release for the game was so cool. Our Gamestop was serving free pizza and cookies, we got little starter hats, and everyone was sitting around watching one of the Pokemon movies they had playing. It was really fun~

That sounds fun! ♥ I wish things like that happened around here.

Between buying Pokemon and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, i'm going to drain my bank account. I guess it's good my controller cord is missing for my PS3 so I can't buy Beyond Two Souls.

You can still get Mega Charizard X in Y, but you'll have to trade someone to get the Charizardite X :V

That sounds fun! ♥ I wish things like that happened around here.

Between buying Pokemon and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, i'm going to drain my bank account. I guess it's good my controller cord is missing for my PS3 so I can't buy Beyond Two Souls.

Beyond Two Souls, ahhhhhhhhhh...I cried buckets on that game. wub.gif

On topic: It seems difficult finding anyone willing to trade their Charzardite X though...Since out of the two, most people like X more. I would trade the Charzardite Y I have in a heartbeat for the X version~ xd.png

*doesn't know what to do with spare Charmanders* Guess I'll Wonder Trade them off..? x3

Aww, thank yew! It's okay though; I never used the Mega Evolutions much anyways, ahaha.

130 Fennekins later, not a shiny. Oh boy this is going to be a rough hunt xd.png

Aww, haha, well, at least it'll be extra satisfying when you actually do get a shiny~ xd.png Good luck!