7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I just got some really fancy looking Poképuffs by playing the unlimited game mode for head it in Pokemon Amie. I had managed a 100 hit streak before dropping one, so that probably had something to do with it.

Sometimes when you pet Bergmite your hand freezes. I'd imagine that happens with most other Ice-Types too xP

Have you checked the hearts when you go to switch them?

You might be waiting too long or starting too soon. You have to rub the bottom screen right after it says "X has fainted" and the cut scence of it going back into the pokeball occurs and you have to keep rubbing it until the hand shows up.

Looks like this (sorry bad quality pic, hard to do that and keep my phone steady)

user posted image

From what I've seen the battle effects only happen when you have completed the heart meter. But the petting is just a cute little feature and as far as I know has no effect.

EDIT: Youtube video says heart meter must be 4-5 hearts (so full, one heart away from being full)

That would make sense since Crunch has 4 hearts.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm 5 hearts with my delphox and pyroar, 4 with my venusaur. nwn I'm planning on getting everyone to 5 hearts at once and then doing some super training maybe.

My pyroar has the tiniest petting spot, it's like right on her chin. My venusaur doesn't seem to like being pet in any one place in particular, but if i pet her forehead she glares and gets really mad at me. :c and my delphox likes being pet on her arms and she got made at me once but i've poked her all over and i haven't been able to find out what i did that made her mad? ;u;

Edited by Switch

When I had chespin it liked me to pet it anywhere,just not when I hit it. Only did that once, on accident.

I'm just getting my permanent team members up to five hearts.

Mostly there.

Between classes I don't feel like doing main story so I play poke-amie with them xd.png

Honedge is the only one I've found a bad spot on, she doesn't like the banner touched.

Other than that a couple times I've accidentally hit my pokemon (if you tap once it once it is like hitting them) and they get super mad at you that way.

Yessssssss, just got a Moltres with no weird/foreign nickname via GTS~ So happy.

I've been derping around, breeding a ton of Litleos. Maybe I should actually play/train with my Pokemon... xd.png

Just beat the champion. It was pretty easy actually. She's got too many Dragon-Types to deal with my Ice Beam and Dragon Pulse-heavy team, and even after her Gardevoir mega-evolved my Durant still would have gotten an easy 2HKO on it if she hadn't kept using those Full Restores. None of my party even fainted. c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

Anyone know where I can find/buy the TM for Flamethrower? It could seriously help, seeing as I specialize in fire/flying (mainly fire-types).

My team now is:

Aiden // Charizard // Lv.79

Tomoe // Dephox // Lv.78

Blaziken // Lv.80

Moltres // Lv.70

Talonflame // Lv.38

Litleo // Lv. 26

I'm obviously leveling the last three at the moment. Litleo (or later Pyroar) might not make it onto my team. Unless I find a shiny during my mass breeding. But chances are I'll move my Lv. 100 Reshiram named Ryuuji over, and that'll be that~

Anyways, yeah, Flamethrower? Where can I find it?

You get it from the Hex Maniac in the Anistar City Pokemon Center, but she gives you a different TM every day so you might not get it at first :V

Also, party standings as of finishing the main storyline:

Sticky (Sliggoo@Eviolite (♀), Lv. 74, Modest nature)

Rafferty (Greninja@King's Rock (♂), Lv. 74, Hardy nature)

Dirge (Dragalge@Black Sludge (♀), Lv. 74, Docile nature)

Riasc (Blastoise@Blastoiseinite (♂), Lv. 74, Bold nature)

Hel (Meowstic@Amulet Coin (♀), Lv. 75, Modest nature)

Backen (Durant@Metal Coat (♀), Lv. 76, Bold nature)

You get it from the Hex Maniac in the Anistar City Pokemon Center, but she gives you a different TM every day so you might not get it at first :V

-snip-

Ahh, okay~~ Thanks~ happy.gif

For the time being, then my objectives will be:

- Shiny hunt, mass breed, Litleo.

- Level up Talonflame and Moltres

- Get TM Flamethrower

- Catch Zygarde and Mewtwo

- Raise rank at Batlle Chateau

Edit: Also, work on my Pokedex~

Not in order.

Well, this'll be fun~

Edited by xxBurningxx

why are you guys all pokemon masters already i haven't beaten the fourth gym leader yet because im pokemon-amie'ing and super training so much slow down you guuuuys D8

So what are your favorite pokemon that you have so far.

Well, specifically to Gen 6, I'd say...Well, either Delphox, or perhaps Talonflame.

In terms of what's available in the entire game though, probably Charizard. Dragonair has also always been a favorite.

Ohhh, I love the attack animation for Braixen's Ember. Like, ninja twirling going on there!~

Edited by xxBurningxx

why are you guys all pokemon masters already i haven't beaten the fourth gym leader yet because im pokemon-amie'ing and super training so much slow down you guuuuys D8

Only at the second gym being a pokemon master has nothing about how fast you are. Been catching amieing super training. Just trying out all the features.

EDIT: Did I realy say fat!?

Edited by DragonKami

Personally, I plowed straight through the game. I didn't really explore or talk to anyone, and completely disregarded the Pokedex, as well as the amie and training thing. That's what I'm doing now; exploring the game more.

Don't feel bad. It's like DC, play how you want at your own pace~ :3

being a pokemon master has nothing about how fat you are.

xd.png Best typo ever.

I normally blast through my games a high speed, but Kalos just sounds so pretty, I think Ima take this one slowly

I sped through the game myself. I'm going back through and doing the little thins now

I'm working on a shiny hunt for Fennekin currently. I managed to swap my ditto for a Japanese ditto really fast, so thats hopefully boosting my chances xd.png

I maxed the affection of every mon I used in my party and stopped to feed them Poke Puffs and play the puzzle game for a few rounds every so often (and sometimes I pull random mons I've caught from my box to play with them for a bit before putting them back in), but everything still ended up going pretty fast. (I didn't really use Super Training at all, though) xP

I think the reason why I sped through was because...of how different everything was, especially the movement. *shrugs*

The picture of shiny Fennekin I've seen is pretty cool~ Good luck! Hopefully it won't take me months to get a shiny Litleo, but with my luck, it will. I totally forgot about that different country thing! I'll have to go and trade for a different Litleo~

Is ok, I'm only to the third gym leader (and I'm ready to wipe her team out).

The minigames and trading are so addictive. Especially when on the go.

My favorites so far in this gen..... *hard question* Everyone in my team? Though goomy is adorable too.....

Oh, so when Pokebank goes live (in december.....), that means we can play poke-amie with all the pokemon. I can't wait to pamper all my legendaries and see their adorable little smiles and happy faces :'D

I wa slooking through the GTS ditto section, and so many people were asking for Japanese dittos only xd.png I just put mine up without being specific and got what I wanted within a few minutes. I've also been tipping everybody I can. I hope that really does increase shiny chances. That'd be so nice. :U

I filled up a box with Fennekins within the first hour xd.png