7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I guess, but seriously xd.png I have 5 full boxes of Fennekins. I'm so jealous of people who only hatch like 30 to get a shiny ;-;

I got my Y copy in the mail today! My poor dog and fox are very confused as to why my attention has not been on them.

I've been playing for hours, but I only have one badge. I'm investigating every corner I find. I don't really have a solid team yet(or even planned). Braixen and Pidgeotto are my go to duo, the other four change...a lot.

Also, as to Wonder Trade...is sending version exclusive pokemon over it bad form? There seems to be a lot of people getting stuff like the elemental monkeys or other easily obtaines mons.

Edited by Draco Knight

The story difference is not logged yet, but if you're curious to version exclusive pokemon

http://serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

look there.

So I finally got my team to the same levels (getting the two from level 1 eggs was a lot of work to get them up to speed).

So current team:

Nightshade, Lv. 36 Delphox, female, Rash nature

Fi, Lv 35 Doublade, female, Lonely nature

Gigawatt, Lv 35 Pikachu, Male, Timid nature (has light ball held item + volt tackle)

Crunch, Lv 35 Tyrunt, Male, Brave nature

Echo, Lv 35 Noibat, Quiet nature (has infiltrator ability)

*Spout, Lv 35 Panpour, male

*to be replaced with male clauncher with sp. attack boosting nature once I obtain a good rod (which is the next town I'm going to)

I still need to get better held items for them other than pikachu. Right now I just have some attack type boosting items on them which are generally pretty useless as I like to have a diverse move pool on my 'mons.

I still don't know what I'm going to name my clauncher.... *ponders*

Oh as far as wonder trade, I mean a lot of times you'll get common pokemon but sometimes you can get good things! I've gotten two goomys, two pupitars, and a couple others like lapras, haunter (which evolved on trading) and a skrelp (version exclusive, needed this one) via there.

Personally I've been sending off extra volt tackle pichus and extra noibats. So there are definitely some "better" pokemon going out, you just have to sit down and trade a bunch of times until you get something you like or don't have.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Yeah, I like Wonder Trading a lot! Personally, I've been sending out extra Charmanders, so I hope it helps some people who need the starter or whatever~ happy.gif

And I got a Quilladin, which I needed also. It's fun not knowing what to expect. Well, I mean, expect commons but when you get something decent it's pretty cool.

Shiny Gogoat got changed before the release of the game. That's pretty cool. /totally gonna shiny hunt it.

Tomorrow or Saturday I'll be getting Y, and I'll be spending most of my time hunting for shinies in the grass, mostly shinies that I want.

How does wonder trade work you just select one from the bottom of the party search and wonder trade with them? I was going to nab a couple extra Litleos and trade'em off just to see what I get.

How does wonder trade work you just select one from the bottom of the party search and wonder trade with them? I was going to nab a couple extra Litleos and trade'em off just to see what I get.

Yes, or from a PC box. It's really simple, and doesn't take long to connect to someone else either~

Ooohhh, maybe I should just go and chain-method shiny hunt? Yeah, I think I will for a little while~

Yes, or from a PC box. It's really simple, and doesn't take long to connect to someone else either~

Ooohhh, maybe I should just go and chain-method shiny hunt? Yeah, I think I will for a little while~

Okay may give it a shot. I don't generally trust people online due to how many can turn out to be a scamer so yeah.

Okay may give it a shot. I don't generally trust people online due to how many can turn out to be a scamer so yeah.

Ahaa, yeah. You can't really scam with the Wonder Trade feature. The worst that can happen is you'll get something really common (so I wouldn't advise giving anything really rare, but definitely go and trade some Litleos! Who knows what you'll get~) wink.gif

Ahaa, yeah. You can't really scam with the Wonder Trade feature. The worst that can happen is you'll get something really common (so I wouldn't advise giving anything really rare, but definitely go and trade some Litleos! Who knows what you'll get~) wink.gif

Okay thank you! smile.gif

What!!! People die on Y! I want that one so bad now!

Well, considering the legend of Y is the opposite of X's, life, um yes. I'd imagine the story would be darker than one that generally revolves around a legendary that represents/carries life. x3

You really should have taken that into consideration before asking me to buy X for you, lawl. Legend of Life = plot surrounding that. I made some hints about that but you were insistent on X, so. |D

( Also, you can keep the Gengar I traded you. Considering the Mega Stone is exclusive to Y, you won't be able to use for that like I can, but I don't really need it now, despite having the Stone already. )

I love the way Y is going so far, but I'm going to have to put the plot on hold because I need to finish some shiny projects. :3

OH!

My (re)ordered copies of X and Y came in today! Far earlier than I expected eeeeee!

Imma get them today o3o

need max affection.

BTW, everybody was expecting #666 to be a ghost dark dragon blah blah blah type, and a demon, and evil and scary. Number 666 is Vivillon xd.png

OH!

My (re)ordered copies of X and Y came in today! Far earlier than I expected eeeeee!

Imma get them today o3o

Why did you reorder them? o-o' Or was you the one that was getting 4 copies?

need max affection.

BTW, everybody was expecting #666 to be a ghost dark dragon blah blah blah type, and a demon, and evil and scary. Number 666 is Vivillon xd.png

Well, maybe Villion is scary. (Like Beautifly *Shudders*)

Why did you reorder them? o-o' Or was you the one that was getting 4 copies?

The store we go to to get our games is a small-name store unlike GameStop, and even though we preordered the games literally only a month after they were announced, the store's source outright ignored the request. >->

Guys.

I SUCK at chaining.

Like seriously. I'm no good at it.

Most people suck when they start. I don't know how it's changed in XY but it takes skill, patience, and time. There's a lot of rules for getting a high chain, you can't just go at it willy-nilly.

The store we go to to get our games is a small-name store unlike GameStop, and even though we preordered the games literally only a month after they were announced, the store's source outright ignored the request. >->

That's terrible. Dx

I just finished the main story for Pokemon X and damn

too many feels

why must you do this to me Pokemon

*got clauncher yay*

Also, good wonder-trades last night at midnight! Got a wartortle, a chespin, and froakie.

(And one hilarious trade where I thought I was being nice sending out a noibat, and I got a noibat in return xd.png)

I did a wonder trade and got a really funny message. "a huge mistake" Then, a Bidoof came flying down xd.png One of THE funniest moments I've ever had playing Pokémon xd.png I ended up with a Charmander after a while, though I chose Charmander to begin with tongue.gif

Well, maybe Villion is scary. (Like Beautifly *Shudders*)

Consider this:

Vivillion has 18 different forms. The pattern you get is determined by your real world location. Each form likely has it's own shiney variant, causing Vivillion to have a total of 36 possible colorations.

For those completionist types who want every Pokémon form recorded in the Pokédex, Vivillion is the most evil thing created by gamefreak.

Consider this:

Vivillion has 18 different forms. The pattern you get is determined by your real world location. Each form likely has it's own shiney variant, causing Vivillion to have a total of 36 possible colorations.

For those completionist types who want every Pokémon form recorded in the Pokédex, Vivillion is the most evil thing created by gamefreak.

Wow that is so true. It is gonna be so hard, because like my brothers and sister I am gonna get all the pokemon this time.

Eh, I'll get it eventually. (But seriously, Wurmple evolve into demons)

I need to transfer my Pearl Pokemon to Black 2 so they can be ready to go to Y, but that will take hours! (And I haven't completed the BW dex yet)