7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I wa slooking through the GTS ditto section, and so many people were asking for Japanese dittos only xd.png I just put mine up without being specific and got what I wanted within a few minutes. I've also been tipping everybody I can. I hope that really does increase shiny chances. That'd be so nice. :U

I filled up a box with Fennekins within the first hour xd.png

Ohmigoodness, saaammee. Like, TIP ALL THE PEOPLE!!!~ xd.png

Yup, I've got a box of Litleo that I'll be Wonder Trading off later~

I'm considering trying to get a shiny Espurr (I really really wasn't expecting to like Meowstic so much but mine just kind of grew on me a lot she's got the interesting weird eyes under her ears which is the whole reason I decided to get one in the first place but then she's also got this cute kind of awkward iciness and in Pokemon-Amie whenever she's petted or anything it's like she's trying so hard to crack a smile and she just can't and ahh) but I really only want a female one and if I end up with a male I'm not sure what I'm going to do |D

I'm considering trying to get a shiny Espurr (I really really wasn't expecting to like Meowstic so much but mine just kind of grew on me a lot she's got the interesting weird eyes under her ears which is the whole reason I decided to get one in the first place but then she's also got this cute kind of awkward iciness and in Pokemon-Amie whenever she's petted or anything it's like she's trying so hard to crack a smile and she just can't and ahh) but I really only want a female one and if I end up with a male I'm not sure what I'm going to do |D

That's how I feel about Litleo in terms of gender. I don't care for male Pyroar, but on the other hand I simply adore female Pyroar. I'll probably cry in a corner if I get a male Litleo... :L

Edit: Been posting here a lot gawsh darnit.

Edited by xxBurningxx

why are you guys all pokemon masters already i haven't beaten the fourth gym leader yet because im pokemon-amie'ing and super training so much slow down you guuuuys D8

Lawl. *pats Switch* The fastest I passed a Pokemon game was in a day and one or two hours into the next day. So.. yes, I can really fast, LOL. The only problem was that it killed the adventure and fun for me and those games make me like ehhhh when I just put it on, so I'm taking it waaaay slow with this one! Especially since the new style of graphics makes me feel more "inside" the world than the zoomed out, pixelated style did ( though you gotta love the classics! ) and they basically have added a strong sense of "it's not just about the Pokemon, it's about YOU." with the dressing and features, etc.

So it's easier for me to feel much more invested for the game beyond speeding through because I feel like the world is huge, not just a map.

I constantly forget what Gym I'm on because I'm not just deadset on getting there, beating them, getting to the Elite Four, winning, and then train some Pokemon, and then done with the game. I'm kind of mixing it up. ^-^ Taking your time is good, Switch! <3

Also, Burning, I definitely agree about the female/male Litleo, lmao! The female one is just great, ff. I also love the female meowstic a LOT more than the male one.

Edited by Momo

So

If anybody needs Espurrs I already have like 47 million Espurrs

I can get you pretty much whatever the heck nature you want so long as you don't mind that they're all in Repeat Balls and have nicknames |D

Wow I got a lot of EXP boost and random stuff like that since my pokemon loves me so much!

Oh god

The elderly guy in Anistar City who I gave the first Espurr I hatched to left the Espurr behind with a Comet Shard and a note and I think he died or something and now I'm sad :c

I'd ask why there's so much death in this game but I kind of knew what was coming when I chose my version |D

(I wonder if he still dies in X too though :c)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Pretty much. I used the Masuda method since I had a Japanese Bunnelby lying around and apparently it's in the same Egg group as Espurr, but it hardly took any time at all (well, a couple hours I suppose, still a lot faster than usual) so I think tipping NPCs might have helped too (either that or I just got lucky |D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

How many did it take you to get it? I'm sitting hre hatching egg after egg. I've almost hit 100 Fennekins. xd.png

Do you have to use the Masuda method, though? :<

Also, anyone wanna send me a female Charmander? Pwease?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

No, you don't have to, it just helps your chances a lot :V

And it took me... Not counting Ridley since I hatched him for something else, only about 31 eggs. Not bad :V

Ninjad...

Any one wanna send me a female Charmander and Fennekin? I need one...

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I would give you one but... I am taking the game slow so I cant breed pokemon yet.

Thanks... I just want to see if I can breed a shiny Fennekin and Charizard. If you do give me one, I promise you I'll give you the second shiny I breed!

Well then I will try to get a female charmander somtime. But why do I keep wanting to say I will get you a good lineage and influence the egg to be a female.

user posted image

Since I was too excited to make the last one look half decent here's a kind of slightly better picture of her

She's a pretty cute muted pink color, I wonder if she'll still be pink when she evolves or not :V

Ah

So yellow then

Well

I'm debating not evolving her now even though I really like female Meowstic |D