7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm already soulless. c:

And I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

But my Sylveon STILL hates me. ^^'

So I figured out, the ultimate catching Pokemon would be a Smeargle with Spore/Dark Void, False Swipe, Foresight, and Return.

Spore/Dark Void- With Spore, whatever you use it on is asleep, no questions asked, unless it's immune to sleep or powder moves. If you're dealing with Hordes or grass-types, Dark Void would be better, though.

False Swipe- obvious.

Foresight- you can now False Swipe ghost-types.

Return- If you're hunting in Hordes, you can pick off the Pokemon you don't want.

And yeah, I should probably train that Farfetch'd. I can get Friend Safari ones though, so don't need that random guy's one. Wonder if it's holding the Stick...

Edit 3: Aha! Doublade! Perfect! It can learn False Swipe and has the defense to take hits all day. Though Farfetch'd is a bit more useful in the HM department.

Mine did not have the Stick. And the reason I mentioned the one before the first gym is you get the trade bonus. If you catch it in the Friend Safari, they just level normally.

Oh. My. Wondertraded last night and got a bred Froakie with HP, Attack, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed all being good. I don't think I've ever had one like that.

So I figured out, the ultimate catching Pokemon would be a Smeargle with Spore/Dark Void, False Swipe, Foresight, and Return.

Spore/Dark Void- With Spore, whatever you use it on is asleep, no questions asked, unless it's immune to sleep or powder moves. If you're dealing with Hordes or grass-types, Dark Void would be better, though.

False Swipe- obvious.

Foresight- you can now False Swipe ghost-types.

Return- If you're hunting in Hordes, you can pick off the Pokemon you don't want.

While Spore is more accessible to learn and has 100% accuracy, I think it would be way more worth it to learn Dark Void, as then only things with Vital Spirit, Insomnia, or Sweet Veil would be immune (and certain other Pokemon but only under certain conditions). And, as mentioned, it works better for hordes.

---

You can pet Honedge without getting slashed. I do it all the time. IIRC they like being pet on the guard, particularly over the circular parts that look like closed eyes due to the patters on the sword and sheath.

Do NOT pet them on the sash because they hate it.

Those two spots remain consistent for its evolutions, too.

Here is the most damage ever possible using physical move (hacking needed):

+6 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X Helping Hand Flare Blitz vs. -6 0 HP / 0- Def Dry Skin Abra in Sun on a critical hit: 113955888-134065752 (1139558880 - 1340657520%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Most Special damage possible (hacking):

+6 252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Mega Mewtwo Y Helping Hand Fire Blast vs. -6 0 HP / 0- SpD Dry Skin Magikarp in Sun on a critical hit: 77270480-90906456 (772704800 - 909064560%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Wouldn't Dry Skin Paras take more damage in both of those cases because 4x super effective?

It would also do more damage if Mewtwo was a Fire type and if it had Flash Fire/Blaze boost, plus maxed out attack/special attack while the opponent had lowered defense/special defense.

Course there's no way to get all of those boosts and everything. :P

I did some modifying of the abilities and types. I gave Magikarp bug/grass typing and Mewtwo fire. I also put the max boosted attacks and max lowered defenses. Not sure if Flash Fire/Blaze would do more than adaptability, but I can try it.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I did some modifying of the abilities and types. I gave Magikarp bug/grass typing and Mewtwo fire. I also put the max boosted attacks and max lowered defenses. Not sure if Flash Fire/Blaze would do more than adaptability, but I can try it.

I didn't mean "in place of adaptability". Just meant if they could somehow stack. :3

Not sure which would do more, though. Adaptability boosts STAB from 1.5x to 2x, but Flash Fire/Blaze raise Fire moves by 1.5x

Just something hearty happened to me. I entered the Pokemon centre to check my newly bred pokemons IVs. Screen got blackish and stuff popped... Nurse Joy celebrated my birthday. A big cake appaered on the healing screen. And the song in the pokecentre has changed. That really warmed my heart. Thanks nintendo, thanks nurse joy. smile.gif

Edited by rayheart

I think the maximum legitimate special damage would be the Almia event Heatran at level 100 and full HP using Eruption for the 5th turn in a row while holding a Metronome item with Flash Fire activated, with max SpAtk IVs/EVs, against a level 1 Dry Skin Paras with 0 SpDef IVs/EVs.

Just something hearty happened to me. I entered the Pokemon centre to check my newly bred pokemons IVs. Screen got blackish and stuff popped... Nurse Joy celebrated my birthday. A big cake appaered on the healing screen. And the song in the pokecentre has changed. That really warmed my heart. Thanks nintendo, thanks nurse joy. smile.gif

I got that on my birthday, too. It's a small thing, but even then it's really cute and can cheer you up.

Happy birthday, rayheart c:

My birthday is still a year away. (Hahaha I got internet back a day before mine. No special things, really.) So I haven't seen that yet. Anyways, happy birthday, rayheart! ^^

The birthday celebration thing is so cute <3 So are the pokepuffs you get from it, and anyone on the PSS who sends a Happy Birthday greeting biggrin.gif It's just really adorable.

Also, I may be rather late to the party on this, buuuuut does anyone know where all these Diancie clones are coming from and how to get in on that? xd.png

I wanna get in on it, too! xd.png

I've sent a lot of 'Happy Birthdays'. Normally I ignore people. But when I see it's their birthday, it's a automatic 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' from me. xd.png

So many Absols. I have about 50 by now. x_x

I believe someone who got it from the original preview cloned it early and traded it. More clones were made fromt here, and it spread through means of Reddit (/r/casualpokemontrades is where I got mine), GameFAQs, etc. The most common is a Japanese Adamant nature one. I say a Japanese one because you could get it named in a different language if you brought that language game to the movie.

I've sent a lot of 'Happy Birthdays'. Normally I ignore people. But when I see it's their birthday, it's a automatic 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' from me. xd.png

O.o 50? is not that much actually. I am breeding another charmander right now for my Charizard Y. My Charizard X shiny is ready with 5IVs and adamant nature, now trying to hatch a Modest one for getting a shiny charizard Y.

Got a shiny japanese ditto with 6IVs probably hacked, but gonna be my breeding machine duh. lol.

Just hatched my shiny Kangaskhan and its IVs are perfect! 31/31/31/X/31/31! biggrin.gif

If you dont already you should have a fletchinder or a pokemon with flame body at the first of your party helps eggs hatch quicker smile.gif

Breeding for a shiny furfrou while releasing 500 misdreavus xd.png

@Congrats ranger! biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

I bring Cheera with me as my only Pokemon when I hatch eggs. She's a Talonflame with Flame Body, and she knows Fly, and she's level 77 I think. Therefore, she's perfect for the job, and I always hatch 5 eggs at once.

Nice job, ranger!

50 isn't that many but I have more Absols then any other Pokemon. Or all the rest combined. x_x

That's a lot of Misdreavus. xd.png I have a Misdreavus and I'm currently loving it. Misdreavus is one of my favorites. ^^ (I also have a habit of naming them Doll, which I noticed in Soul Silver.)

I only ever carry around one egg because I'm trying to get experience. *glares at slow moving exp bar* But yeah, Skyflame has Flame Body so if I'm trying to breed a lot of something I carry her with me. But Swellow is my Fly slave now so I take that. Now, off to train my Honedge for Pokemon catching! No Guard is good for that kind of thing

Just hatched my shiny Kangaskhan and its IVs are perfect! 31/31/31/X/31/31! :D

That's awesome! Now give it to meeeee

Noooo, give it to me! laugh.gif Anyway, congrats, Ranger! That's pretty darn lucky!

I only ever carry around one egg because I'm trying to get experience. *glares at slow moving exp bar* But yeah, Skyflame has Flame Body so if I'm trying to breed a lot of something I carry her with me. But Swellow is my Fly slave now so I take that. Now, off to train my Honedge for Pokemon catching! No Guard is good for that kind of thing

That's why you hatch the eggs in the middle of Lumiose around the gym. You get the eggs, Fly to Lumiose, and then put a coin under the Roller Skate pad. It will run you around the circle and you won't need to do anything until they hatch.