7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

1st wonder trade of the day and i received a shiny froakie 5IVs , but Torrent not Prot... Not bad anyway

I just got a Level 50 Italian shiny Unova Mawile off the wonder trade.

PEOPLE KEEP GIVING ME CHARMANDERS AND LUVDISCS OVER THE WONDER TRADE

I DON'T WAAAAAAAAAAAANT THEM

but I did get a Dratini from it, and now she's a Dragonite. :3

I WT'd one of my reject Gibles in an attempt to rescue Wesker when TPP sent him into the void. I failed, and got a Fletchling named "LOL NO WAY" instead of the TPP Quilladin.

... I'm tempted to keep it. Should I keep it?

Does anyone know how I can get a Ferrothorn with Spikes, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, and Protect? I can't quite figure out who to breed with who.

Does anyone know how I can get a Ferrothorn with Spikes, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, and Protect? I can't quite figure out who to breed with who.

Just breed it with a Cacnea or Cacturne. These two learn spikes and leech seed by leveling up. As for gyro ball and protect, you can just teach those to Ferrothorn via TMs. (It'll also learn gyro ball by leveling up.)

On an unrelated note, looks like Wishmkr Shiny Jirachi can finally pass through Pokebank due to the shiny Jirachi event in Japan.

Just breed it with a Cacnea or Cacturne. These two learn spikes and leech seed by leveling up. As for gyro ball and protect, you can just teach those to Ferrothorn via TMs. (It'll also learn gyro ball by leveling up.)

On an unrelated note, looks like Wishmkr Shiny Jirachi can finally pass through Pokebank due to the shiny Jirachi event in Japan.

Thank you.

Can't believe I didn't notice cacnea, guess I must've skipped it.

Speaking of Jirachi, I've just also acquired three of the new event ones, and unlike my Diancies they're not all clones of each other. :V

Speaking of Jirachi, I've just also acquired three of the new event ones, and unlike my Diancies they're not all clones of each other. :V

...omg lucky o.o

Got a shiny bunnelby the other day in a friend safari didn't really want it but oh well xd.png

Forget it I'm gonna ask lol Is there anything I can do to snag one of those and maybe a diancie? Really don't care if it's cloned or not just really would like one :3 I'll give you every shiny I have if it comes to that xd.png

Edited by Pestilence420

Not so much lucky as knowing where to look and what to offer. :P

I was digging around for them specifically so I could see who wanted one here and clone them for you guys. XD <3

EDIT: THERE'S MORE OF THEM PEOPLE KEEP COMING WITH JIRACHIS TO OFFER HELP

Edited by Lythiaren

Lyth give the Jirachis to me ;3

Which one? :V I'm getting a hacked one too. >___>

EDIT: I've gotten my claws on six shiny Jirachi and I've been promised a 7th one (but it'll be hacked) in the span of 3.5 hours. Do I win at Jirachi?

Edited by Lythiaren

I have to wait till around the 20th for my Shiny Jirachi. I managed to find a fellow Pokemon player to download the Shiny Jirachi event for me. Basically, I just send the guy an unplayed Pokemon X game and he'll go to the event place and download the event, then send the game back to me. biggrin.gif

He's also going to download the 5 surf Pikachus, the Japanese Pokeball Vivillon and a bonus movie Diancie for me since he's also going to those events.

*raises had* I uh... I'd really love one of 'em Diancies and Jirachies if at all maybe possible biggrin.gif

Must. Finish. Living dex.

Also pokeball vivillon would be superb. Really hope it gets distributed again at some point though!

4270-0730-2963 is my friend code could use more friend safaris :3

Could I also maybe get some help with darkrai he is literally the last pokemon I need for my dex even though I dont need him it still irks me xd.png

Added you. Friend code should be in my signature.

I wish I had gotten the previous events. I missed a lot because I had no idea how to get them. ^^' All the way back when I was playing Pearl.

Added you. Friend code should be in my signature.

I wish I had gotten the previous events. I missed a lot because I had no idea how to get them. ^^' All the way back when I was playing Pearl.

I think I've gotten most of the previous events that I could get. Even if I had to force someone to take me to the physical location. {Of course, at least once, I deleted the Card before I got the in-game item, which really made me mad, but ...}

Could I also maybe get some help with darkrai he is literally the last pokemon I need for my dex even though I dont need him it still irks me xd.png

I could lend you one if all you need is its Dex data. smile.gif

EDIT: I've gotten my claws on six shiny Jirachi and I've been promised a 7th one (but it'll be hacked) in the span of 3.5 hours. Do I win at Jirachi?

You very much win at Jirachi.

Only if you give me one. XD

jk jk jk. I'd say you definitely win at Jirachi.

Which o power do I need? I have bargain power, Prize money. Exp.point power. Capture power, Encounter power, Stealth power, Hp restoring power, Befriending power, Attack Power, Defence power, Sp.Atk power, Sp.Def power, Speed power, Critical power and Accuracy power. But I do not know 16 one? So I can get the hatching power. Please tell me the 16 one please.

Does anyone here happen to have a spare Enigma berry I can trade for? It's the one berry i'm missing from, well...all the berries.

All the Jirachi's, Lyth. Get all the Jirachi.

From here, it seems you still need the PP restoring power, which you get in Snowbelle's Pokemon Center.

Thank you. Does any one have a Mage stone for the Houndoom please.

All the Jirachi's, Lyth. Get all the Jirachi.

Okay. :V

The highlighted one is the hacked HP Fire one.