7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

A Dragon-Type starter would be kind of

ridiculously overpowered if the other two starters were not also Dragon-Type :N

Especially because being Fire/Dragon it wouldn't even have an Ice weakness...

I guess it would still have weaknesses to Dragon, Rock, and Ground, but still...

Dragon typing adds a lot of resistances :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I know, that's why I said it won't happen. XD I'd love it if it did, but I know it won't.

(I just really want a dragon/fire type that isn't reshiram)

Edited by Switch

I'd hope for a pseudo-legendary Dragon/Fighting, a Poison-type legend for Arceus's sake, and a new Fire/Elec type Pokemon.

New Mewtwo-thing confirmed to be a new form, not a new Pokemon.

dry.gif Not unexpected but disappointing nevertheless.

Agreed.

Ah well, we can always hope they'll bring in a Mewthree someday. xd.png

But if X and Y ARE related to genetics, then this would be a perfect time to introduce it.

Though I would love it if they introduced a Mewthree AND this Mewtwo form. Not gonna happen, but it would be awesome. xd.png

user posted image

If this image is official, it looks like X and Y will have separate versions of the Mewtwo... Or are they genders? That would mean X and Y are for chromosomes.

Edited by PieMaster

I'm inclined to think it's not official, if only because neither of those is the officially released form we've already seen.

The one on the left is the one that was revealed

I wouldn't think they'd be genders of Mewtwo--I don't think they'd go back and assign a gender to a previously genderless Pokemon.

But then again, it's possible they could. It would be interesting to see if they did that.

Maybe they pulled a Jurassic Park with Mewtwo's gender and it flips if most of the nearby Pokémon are the same one. unsure.giftongue.gif

New Mewtwo-thing confirmed to be a new form, not a new Pokemon.

...I'm still going to call it Majin Mew.

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that image isn't official. It looks a bit off. ouo; Then again that's what I thought about Mewthree (just what I'm calling it for convenience's sake)

I'm completely okay with it being another forme of mewtwo, personally. x3;

Never trust any images unless its from a reputed sorce.

No it isn't; the toes are different and so are the thighs.

Maybe an earlier version, then?

You just had to go and mention that, didn't you? laugh.gif I found this a few days ago.

user posted image

...And this too, because this is funny, and the pic made me think of it. cool.gif

I actually like the new form, tbh. But that image just made me spit my drink everywhere laughing holy kipz.

I'm not sure what I think of the new form. I think his original form looks a lot more badass. This one doesn't look bad at all, but I don't think it does Mewtwo much justice.

I am loving all the other Pokemon revealed, though. Ah Sylveon <3

I think it would have worked better as a Mewthree than a new form, personally.

I think it would have worked better as a Mewthree than a new form, personally.

Definitely agreed. I would've liked if Mewtwo had tried cloning itself, but something mutated, producing a Mewthree, similar to how Mewtwo was formed anime-wise.

Definitely agreed. I would've liked if Mewtwo had tried cloning itself, but something mutated, producing a Mewthree, similar to how Mewtwo was formed anime-wise.

Yeah! Or the scientists who created Genosect tried to replicate Mew/ Mewtwo again because they needed something to fight against Genosect when it rampaged.

Or, something. Definitely agree that it would have worked better as a Mewthree. (Mewtres, ahahaha)