7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

The only thing that bothers me about that mewtwo thing is its head makes it look like some kind of weird baby thing but otherwise I actually kinda don't mind it. But I'm pretty sure it's fake either way. >.>

Edited by Switch

New mewtwo image confirmed, but not actually confirmed to be mewtwo.

They are listing it as "A new pokemon with a familiar look"

Video description-

"Get a glimpse of a newly discovered Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that bears an intriguing resemblance to the Legendary Mewtwo!"

Honestly I will like this if it's not actually Mewtwo xd.png

Best comment I've seen - "Majin Mew"

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

YES

YES

I am so happy the only thing that could make this better is if it actually did crush things with its head instead of using psychic abilities

That does not appear to be the case but that's okay because it's still hilarious

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm just excited at a prospect of this being Mewthree.

I was one of those kids that made mewthree fan art back in gen 1. So, this would be like, childhood dream.

I want one with Zen Headbutt, Skull Bash, Head Smash, and Iron Head, and if it can't learn those then I'll hack one to make it happen :I

It will be glorious

GLORIOUS

Edited by Pika_Oi

It looks like it can learn a lot of attacks so you may get your wish xd.png

What if it's an attempt to clone mewtwo? Who is an attempt at cloning mew. What if they try to clone this new clone. And a clone of that. Mewception!

It's REAL?!

It's ACTUALLY REAL I am laughing so hard.

wow I can't wait for the outrage of people screaming that gamefreak dared to touch their beloved gen 1 pokemon. Even if it's not another forme of mewtwo.

And you know I... looking at the official art and video of it I actually genuinely like this new Pokemon. Its head still bothers me a bit but it looks much better than it did in that leaked picture.

I am completely okay with this!

I still don't like the idea of touching old legendaries (White/black Kyurem were Ok because it was still the same gen) but hey, I'm all for new ideas. (What's this, a person who started out with gen 1 that is OK with new pokemon? Better savor the moment wink.gif )

After someone pointed out that it looks like Majin Buu and with clearer artwork I grew to like it, and it looks a lot better animated/3D where it's kind of floaty and stuff.

Though the neck is still really thin and fragile looking, I think a head butt would knock the head off.

I don't know if this was touched on earlier in this thread but what about the new Eeveelution they announced?

Do you think it is too much that they added another Eeveelution or are you excited for it? Also what do think the type will be?

I am also excited. I am gonna get X. I am wondering if GameStop is pre-ordering X and Y yet?

They probably won't release any info on it until closer to the release date, we still have six months tongue.gif

I am hoping there will be another eeveelution but I also hope for some great new new pokemon~

Gamestop should be taking pre-orders, when I bought Fire Emblem the other month they asked me if I wanted to pre-order so unless it's just my place then you should be able to as well.

I am not laughing. >-> What is WRONG with ypu guys? It's like a Mewtwo and Rayquaza morph. I'm just wondering if it'll be like (I think) Cinnabar Island with the half-destroyed mansion because of Mewtwo. (Still not sure it's Cinnabar)

I don't know if this was touched on earlier in this thread but what about the new Eeveelution they announced?

Do you think it is too much that they added another Eeveelution or are you excited for it? Also what do think the type will be?

I am also excited. I am gonna get X. I am wondering if GameStop is pre-ordering X and Y yet?

Yep, there's been a lot of talk about it here!

I'm excited, and I hope that we see more Eeveelutions!

I think it's a flying type myself.

GameStop has been taking pre-orders on X and Y for some time now, since shortly after the original announcement. :3

Re: Mewthree:

I hope it's Mewthree. xd.png

Now that we have more artwork, I gotta say I like the design a lot more than I thought originally. I love how the first images were modified versions of the posters for the movie, so it looked like it was a bad photoshop.

This is great. xd.png

Ohhh, you know whoever designed/modified those posters was having a good time imagining all the OMGWTFBBQ it would cause. laugh.gif

I, uh, don't really like the design that much, buuuut it's Gamefreaks baby not mine; they can create whatever they wish and then go back to rolling around on piles of money. (...Because we're all going to buy the new games anyway.)

It's REAL?!

It's ACTUALLY REAL I am laughing so hard.

wow I can't wait for the outrage of people screaming that gamefreak dared to touch their beloved gen 1 pokemon. Even if it's not another forme of mewtwo.

And you know I... looking at the official art and video of it I actually genuinely like this new Pokemon. Its head still bothers me a bit but it looks much better than it did in that leaked picture.

I am completely okay with this!

As a huge fan of Mewtwo, who was kind of hating the original leaked image?

... I am actually quite excited to learn more about this form, and now that I've seen the full art, I LIKE it xd.png It looks a bit odd at first blush, yeah, but it's growing on me a lot.

The more I look at it, the more I want it.

Eh, watched that youtube video a few times and, well, the top half is growing on me.

Those legs just look like a mutated kangaroo thing though. blink.gif And what's with the toes/feet?

I guess it's a good thing that he floats, 'cause they don't look very comfortable to stand on.

Well the movie poster thing has happened before. When they were releasing the Keldeo movie the original poster had the normal form one on it, and they later made a version with the resolute form on it when they announced it.

http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/poster3.jpg

http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/image4.jpg

I think the full art helped a lot. The poster left too many spots for us to fill in.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Ugggghhh. This better be Mewthree instead of a alternate Mewtwo, or I'm gonna have some SERIOUS problems. I don't want my favorite legend getting wrecked by THAT.

Well the movie poster thing has happened before. When they were releasing the Keldeo movie the original poster had the normal form one on it, and they later made a version with the resolute form on it when they announced it.

http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/poster3.jpg

http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/image4.jpg

I think the full art helped a lot. The poster left too many spots for us to fill in.

True, but I think it's especially funny with the timing because with a new gen, drama involved goes up infinitely. xd.png

All things considered, it's probably a new form rather than a Mewthree.

True, but I think it's especially funny with the timing because with a new gen, drama involved goes up infinitely. xd.png

All things considered, it's probably a new form rather than a Mewthree.

True. I guess I'm a pretty tame pokemon fan xd.png I accept change and new things. (Again, especially shocking since I've been into pokemon since like day 1 of the US release)

I look at pokemon like real world animals - There are a bunch of animals, some of them are really cool and some of them are really ugly.

And, as previously stated, it's not like this is going to stop (the mass majority of) people from buying the games.

Innnnteresting find, Pika. Two new Formse? unsure.gif Maybe it's something like what Deoxys has.

I think the majority of long-time fans either dropped out of the fandom or enjoy the new things.

It's just that the genwunners are loud and annoying and that makes them more visible than those of us long-time fans who enjoy seeing the series grow.

And, of course, that doesn't mean we like every change--but man these people who complain all the time... Why don't they just drop out of the fandom already?

The "Y-Mewtwo" there doesn't look precisely like the revealed Mewtwo-thing, but if there's any truth to it it could be concept-stage art of some kind.

It could definitely be interesting, and Mewtwo would definitely be a plausible Pokemon to be involved with the whole genetics theme.