7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I have a feeling I'll end up going with Chespin if the evolutions are anything like the fanart of them. Fennekin could be cool, but it's already been done, and Froakie's kinda boring to me.

I still can't believe it, though. Everyone has there fingers crossed, going, Remake of Hoenn! and Pokemon just make a hole new game. Not to mention it's hard to say Ylveltal. I always get mixed up. Is Ylveltal the bird or the deer? Is Xerneas the bird or the deer? I think Xerneas is the deer and Ylveltal is the bird. I think people won't even choose Froakie or Chespin x3 Just Fennekin!

Honestly, I think this makes sense. After Gen V's entries, they could either do remakes or make new games.

I suspect they wanted the first entries in the main series that were 3DS exclusive to be a new gen--new Pokemon/region/visuals/etc. for the first time on a new system.

If they did that, then they'd be making the RSE remakes for a dead system. True--all of those can still be bought and played on a 3DS. But it doesn't change the fact that the non-3D DS systems are pretty much dead now in terms of game support--there's nothing coming out for them that's huge, really.

So I suspect that they wanted to focus on making a Pokemon for the 3DS, and it would not surprise me at all if between Gen VI and Gen VII we saw the RSE remakes hit the 3DS.

Ylveltal IS hard to say, though, I agree. xd.png Ylveltal is the bird and Xerneas is the deer--an easy way to remember is Ylveltal starts with a "Y" and the bird is shaped like a Y and Xerneas starts with an "X" and has X-shapes in the antlers and it's eyes.

As for starters... I gotta see the evolutions first. I usually like the Fire starters, but I could not STAND Chimchar's evolution (final stage is growing on me a bit), and I hated Tepig's (though I liked Tepig, if they had stayed quadruped I think I would have liked them). I had to pick Oshwott last time and I had to pick Piplup over Chimchar--but then, I love penguins so... xd.png

I almost always go with the fire type starters because I like the designs better. On the 4th gen games I went with "Pippy" because I just don't like monkeys. Last gen I went with the grass type even though I never get grass pokemon.

I really think the starter designs are much better on x and y. The end evolutions also look pretty nice...I might choose the water one in the end.

I really think the starter designs are much better on x and y. The end evolutions also look pretty nice...I might choose the water one in the end.

But we haven't seen the evolutions for the starters yet.

But we haven't seen the evolutions for the starters yet.

Must have been fan made then. Looked convincing enough.

EDIT: I just looked at the site the image originated (despite a virus alert) and someone claimed it was a leaked image. It was easy enough to find on google though.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

/tried to google "pokemon x y evolutions"

got pics of the starters as buff, nearly-naked men

o.o

why

/tried to google "pokemon x y evolutions"

got pics of the starters as buff, nearly-naked men

o.o

why

Try x and y. An xy is male.

I typed "Pokemon Froakie Fennekin Chespin evolutions"

user posted image

I want that as the final Chespin. Very badly.

Since it's okay to post pictures, I hope these are the evolutions:

https://i.imgur.com/kH0MM.jpg

God, I hope it's these! The Fennekin evo is awesome! And if it is, I might even choose Froakie! They're all pretty cool!

Ugh ... The Fennekin one isn't too bad, but the others really suck. Of course, these will probably end up being the real ones. dry.gif

user posted image

I'd love these Fennekin and Froakie evos, with the Chespin evo I posted earlier.

Ugh ... The Fennekin one isn't too bad, but the others really suck. Of course, these will probably end up being the real ones. dry.gif

Froakie gets all the evolution, Chespin barely changes and Fennekin is pretty much OMEGERSH IMA FAWX

Both of them are claimed to be leaked images, but that one looks the most legit unfortunately.

The second set of "leaked" starters you posted look fake to me--starters never completely change colors that drastically. Look at the froakie--its second evolution is a very stark jump to a different shade of blue.

Both of them are claimed to be leaked images, but that one looks the most legit unfortunately.

A lot of things claim to be leaked images, never trust anything unless it's been confirmed.

Leaks can happen, but they are extremely unlikely (barring the usual early posting of CoroCoro information), and it's even more unlikely that we would get leaks of the starter evolutions so early when we haven't gotten much else.

Froakie gets all the evolution, Chespin barely changes and Fennekin is pretty much OMEGERSH IMA FAWX

It's fake. The creator didn't ever even really try to pass it off as real.

A lot of things claim to be leaked images, never trust anything unless it's been confirmed.

Leaks can happen, but they are extremely unlikely (barring the usual early posting of CoroCoro information), and it's even more unlikely that we would get leaks of the starter evolutions so early when we haven't gotten much else.

I never said I actually trusted it. I just think it's funny people claim they're leaked and it's fun to see people's versions of them

I never said I actually trusted it. I just think it's funny people claim they're leaked and it's fun to see people's versions of them

Fair enough. X3

I think the first one you posted is the one that does the best job at matching the pokemon art style, with Chespin and Froakie at least. It loses the style in Fennekin.

Those all look pretty fake to me and also none of them are what I'm hoping for. xP

Mewthree looks like it has something to do with Arceus. That face... The fact that it has an appendage on the back of its head... The Arceus-esque ears... Even the round thing on its forehead reminds me of Arceus's "wheel". I like Mewthree more than I thought I would. I'm curious to see how it appears smile.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Looks like something out of DBZ.. blink.gif

Mewbuu

Majin Mew

Edited by Draco Knight

user posted image

I'd love these Fennekin and Froakie evos, with the Chespin evo I posted earlier.

Of all the possible evolutions you guys have posted, these are the only ones I like.

i might just keep chespin a babby forever

I can't remember where it was but I saw a really good Fennekin evo that was fire/dragon and I just kind of cried internally a little bit because fennekin evolving into a fire/dragon type would be a dream come true but aaaah it won't happen ;u;