7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Still, it might not be so bad. We'll just have to wait and see how they handle it in the games and all. Or they could just do a "we're just specially distributing it, no real story with it" thing, ahahah...

But considering the big reveal and all, I would think it would be more important story-wise...

I think the new Mewform looks a lot like the Buu's from Dragon Ball Z xd.png

I hope they give us a Deoxys event in non-Japan regions for X and Y, if not for B2/W2. Deoxys has been unobtainable for the longest time out of all the legendaries in non-Japan regions.

Edited by PieMaster

I hope they give us a Deoxys event in non-Japan regions for X and Y, if not for B2/W2. Deoxys has been unobtainable for the longest time out of all the legendaries in non-Japan regions.

I would welcome one of these with absolute love because the Deoxys Form changing things are always making me jealous. Didn't know events existed during 3rd Gen sad.gif

And I started playing in '08 AFTER the Deoxys event ;_; It would tie in well with the new games, considering the possibility of genetics being a major influence on them. Think about how awesome a Deoxys --the DNA Pokemon--event would be with the DNA-based games?

Oh man, Deoxys do want. If it came out for this game I might actually get it, even though I haven't upgraded since 3rd gen.

Aagh yes please we need a Deoxys very badly. I didn't get to partake in the event either, and it would fit in really well with the theme.

New video of Mewtwo's new Forme is out! happy.gif Looks like a movie clip.

And agreed on Deoxys. I have a hacked one from back in third Gen, so I'd really like a legit one.

I can´t wait for Pokemon X and Y. tongue.gif

I´m playing Y first,though I´m buying both at the same time.

Definitely starting with Fennekin. Not sure if Chespin or Froakie on X,but probably Chespin.

Maybe I´m in the minority,but I adore Mewtwo´s new form. The slightly feminine look is fantastic.

I like both legendaries,but Yveltal a bit more. smile.gif

Also I´m in the minority,but I wouldn´t mind one or two new types being released. I think it´d be different and refreshing. Sylveon,I´m counting on you!

In the movie in Japan with Mewthree, Sylveon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon are in a contest, I think. Don't have any idea what the move Sylveon used is.

I'm neutral about the new Mewtwo form, I don't really care about it. I'll probably use regular Mewtwo more unless there are huge stat changes. It would be awesome if this was a more physical Mewtwo, because Mewtwo has all these great physical moves but higher special attack. You can tell that I like Mewtwo from my username.

They're doing a Deoxys release on May 8.

For B&W2.

:c Poor 3rd-gen me. No Deoxys.

I'm so excited for the Deyoxys! I wonder if it will tie in with X and Y news that will be revealed before the event starts?

"This event is to tie in with the release of the new TCG Plasma Freeze set"

(Mirrors the one released in Japan for the same reasons)

(So not related to X & Y, just to match the one in Japan but delayed)

It's also for the first B/W games, it seems.

According to Serebii, it's supposed to tie in with the release of a new TCG set, not new X/Y news. It looks like it's just for English-language games (and based on a Deoxys event available in Japan last year?), so it wouldn't make sense to tie it in with X/Y news unless it was available for all games--especially not if it excluded the Japanese games.

Yes! Finally a chance to get Deoxys! It's the last one I need~ <3

and yeah, doesn't seem to be X/Y related.

I remember I had the Gamestop Deoxys at one point, but I must have traded it or something because I don't have it anymore. Not sure if I'll remember to grab this one, I have a fair collection of legendaries but I prefer not to use them nowadays for some reason. :V

It's also for the first B/W games, it seems.

Awesome. I don't have B2/W2, just White version. I've been missing all the event 'mons because they've only been for B2/W2. :c

I still have that old Gamestop Deoxys somewhere...might be in my Diamond version still.

Yep and it's a wi-fi event which means we don't actually have to go out of our houses xd.png (unless you have to get a wi-fi connection)

I'm happy it's for both of the games (1 and 2), I haven't really liked all this 2 only stuff. I like having multiples for backups, or you know, transferring to the next gen but keeping one on the previous gen.

Ohhhh, Deoxys event! biggrin.gif It's about time, Gamefreak. It's only been what, five years since the last one? (Probably even more)

The official pokemon website says the Deoxys event is only for Black and White 2 games. specifically saying it twice. ....and I looked around, I found no mention of it being for any other generation or even Black or White.

What I'm seeing according to the Serebii facebook page is that Pokebeach is reporting it changed to BW2 only.

So, apparently the official site originally said it was for Black/White, but was changed to say only BW2.

Not sure if the original information was incorrect, or if it was changed incorrectly.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see which it is...