7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

With the games, there may be more leeway for stuff--I mean, way back in the original red and blue you had to fight a ghost that was the restless spirit of a murdered Marowak, and in GSC Team Rocket was cutting off and selling Slowpoke tails, but leaving the mutilated Pokemon alive to regrow their tails to repeat the process.

And Genesect has a cannon on it's back, so... A gun might be okay in the games.

I never noticed how not kid-friendly that is. blink.gif But you're right: no guns. But then again, Magmortar has cannons for arms, so....

Oh gods, I forgot about the Slowpoke tail thing. ._____.

Yeah, I thought about the Genesect cannon, but...I mean it's not a "proper gun" like Switch said.

I can't help but laugh at "invisible guns"...mostly because of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. >.>;

A more stylized gun, or non-detailed gun might get past the media watchdogs, though.

But then, back in the days of the older games it was a lot easier to get some pretty screwed up crap more blatantly past the radar. At least it seems that way.

There's always some subtle stuff, but older games seem to have been a little more open about it, IMO.

Also, YGOTAS is totally what I was thinking of. xd.png

I'm curious about what kind of subtle Nightmare Fuel these new games will have, though~

Edited by KageSora

Yamask is a dead human. Cofagrigus traps people inside of it. Cacturne follows travelers in the desert, then kills them when they collapse from exhaustion. Banette is a thrown-away doll that lives because of sheer hate and is after the child that disowned it. There are many more, those are just ones off the top of my head lol. Not just the old games!!

i just don't really see how a cartoon gun can be considered too problematic esp when we have several pokemon with cannons on them lol

If the gun is put in there subtly, I couldn't see it being a problem. Little barrels on/in it's claws and it actually holding a gun are two completely different things.

Chatot would make a good sound type. It would also be cool if a type that was weak to sound looked like a dog :3

P.S. that squid is adorable~! <3

STAY TUNED!

Serebii.net will release more news next week when it comes.

Also, this game is revolutionary!

EEEEEWWWW! A possible new Mewtwo forme has been leaked, and it looks WEIRD! I like new formes for pokemon, but a gen one poké shouldn't have been touched. It looks very strange. I'm hoping the full forme looks better than the headshot.

Edited by PieMaster

Ew! Ewewewewew! I hope to goodness that's fake, or the full thing looks way better. >_<

I know it's a pokemon, and pokés tend to have bad anatomy, but I don't think any poké I've ever seen has a head that derpy e_e

Edited by PieMaster

Still... there's going to be a huge official announcement this Saturday - hopefully that'll turn up some good, definitely official stuff...

Hopefully it'll be new pokés, Sylveon type(s), and/or the full new Mewtwo forme, assuming that it's real.

Hopefully, if it's real, an actual image of it won't have that head so disproportionately large compared to the body....the anatomy there is almost as bad as Salamence. ;^;

Personally I'm hoping for more new pokemon in the announcement, but it's likely to just be the Mewtwo form announcement if this is real.

Also, I don't think that gen 1 pokemon should be given special treatment in regards to 'not touching them', just because they were first doesn't make them sacred, and just because there's been some bad examples doesn't mean they all have to be.

Oh my god that's so cool-looking

I am entirely prepared to be shot

(The head could definitely use some sizing down though

(But it looks kind of hilarious the way it is now

It reminds me of a bodied Yukkuri))

Edit: Okay I have decided that it looks more hilarious than cool and I like it even better now I hope the head does stay that big

I want one just so I can make it crush people with its HILARIOUSLY LARGE HEAD

Actually I hope it does that instead of using psychic abilities

This is the greatest thing ever

I can't stop laughing

Edited by Pika_Oi

I think it's fake. Somebody showed that one of the "leaked" images appears to be a photoshopped version of the 16th movie poster.

Of course, it could be that that image is just a photoshop, but the form is legit.

I had a good laugh at all the genwunners freaking out over it, though. Hahah!

Personally, I'm not terribly fond of the growth on the head, but it's hard to tell how it'll look with just these images.

Also, I don't think that gen 1 pokemon should be given special treatment in regards to 'not touching them', just because they were first doesn't make them sacred, and just because there's been some bad examples doesn't mean they all have to be.

I agree fully.

I just don't like the idea of legendaries getting new forms outside of their original generations.

I personally don't care either way, though with Mewtwo I'd rather see a Mewthree introduced than a new form for an existing one.

I'd rather see an evolution/preevolution for some of the older Pokemon than a new form for a legendary.

But I'm not totally opposed to the idea of a new Mewtwo form. Though I'd rather see his armored form in the games! xd.png

OMG, I'm so stupid! I've been looking at it as if the tail thing on the head was Mewtwo's NECK and I hadn't noticed its body xd.png Now I really hope it's fake.

Also, I just noticed something. In the second picture where the ink runs out, Mewtwo is flipped and the Japanese changes, yet Ash and Pikachu are identical to the poster picture. I think it may be fake.

Edited by PieMaster

Wouldn't be the first time that Serebii was tricked. X3

Well, Serebii DID say that it was unconfirmed and it was only getting posted because if it WAS real, it would be huge...

Yeah, I think they learned their lesson about posting unconfirmed information without disclaimer.

I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Edited by shikaru

It appeared on PokeBeach too, with the same suspicions. The PokeBeach post gives more in-depth reason to doubt the truth of it.

Yeah, I think they learned their lesson about posting unconfirmed information without disclaimer.

I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Same here.

But that disclaimer covers Serebii, so...

Besides, I'm just loving the drama--it's hilarious to watch the crazed genwunners foaming at the mouths because "NO DON'T TOUCH MY PRECIOUS MEWTWO NOT MY BABY" xd.png

I don't really care about Mewtwo. But that forme is.... weird. Pokemon hopefully isn't stipid enough to make the body smaller than it's head/neck... Owut. They might do that to pokemon like DIALGA D: (Probably not, but still)

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW GUYS I HOPE THAT MEWTWO FORME IS REAL BECAUSE IT IS THE FUNNIEST THING FGDSAdfsahfsda

OK I'm done.

I don't really see why giving old Pokes new formes/evolutions is such a big deal?? You don't like them, you don't get them. Or, you get them for the sake of completing your Pokedex and shove them deep inside your PC, never to see their faces ever again.

Though I guess the same goes for people who complain about not liking some new Pokemon, so eh. Pretty much the only Pokemon I truly dislike with a passion is Shaymin (sky forme) and I don't exactly have to go out of my way not to get it so `u`;

It's all because people tend to have an idealistic view of how "great" the originals were and that they were the best, despite the fact that many first gen pokemon suffer from the same problems that people bring up with newer pokemon. Though I agree that the newer gens have brought in some truly stupid-looking pokemon, the older gens also had some pokemon I consider ugly.

Aside from just personal distaste of certain things (any pokemon based on a pig or monkey for instance) I don't mind most pokemon, the only ones that really get to me are Salamence, Trubbish/Garbodor, and Scraggy/Scrafty. Salamence due to its atrocious anatomy, the Trubbish line because they remind me of something that would make me gag if they were any more realistically portrayed, and the Scraggy line because the fact that they use loose skin like clothing kind of grosses me out.

Also, apparently some people have been calling the Mewtwo-thing "Mewthree" xd.png