7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Mewtwo WOULD make perfect sense if the X and Y are in relation to the X and Y chromosomes and the games have a genetics theme, being a Pokemon that exists only because of genetic manipulation and all.

Though there are other ideas... I think, with this new Mewtwo-creature, the genetic theme seems more likely.

Am I alone in thinking it's REALLY UGLY? Urgh. I mean, Mewtwo's one of my favourite 'mons, but this... It looks like a badly thought-out Fakemon. A carry-handle and a Star Wars-esque headtail, really?

Am I alone in thinking it's REALLY UGLY? Urgh. I mean, Mewtwo's one of my favourite 'mons, but this... It looks like a badly thought-out Fakemon. A carry-handle and a Star Wars-esque headtail, really?

You're not alone, I have the exact same thoughts.

What do you guys think about what will be the typings of the two legendaries? biggrin.gif I'm putting in a guess at Psychic/Steel and Flying/Dark.

The Mewtwo blahblahthing is weird. Obviously, it's a psychic type, but, WHAT IS WITH ALL THOSE DIFFERENT TYPE MOVES? It uses Venoshock, energy ball, Icy Wind(I think), (I think) Giga Impact, Shadowball/Dark Pulse.... Crazy movesets.

The Mewtwo blahblahthing is weird. Obviously, it's a psychic type, but, WHAT IS WITH ALL THOSE DIFFERENT TYPE MOVES? It uses Venoshock, energy ball, Icy Wind(I think), (I think) Giga Impact, Shadowball/Dark Pulse.... Crazy movesets.

Mewtwo can already learn most of those :B

I don't think it can learn Venoshock, but it can definitely already learn the rest.

Mewtwo can already learn most of those :B

I don't think it can learn Venoshock, but it can definitely already learn the rest.

I saw Venoshock in the video, (I think) But why not just make it know psychic type moves? Nevermind.... But that mew thing has a head like a water Castform. YES! LIKE A WATER CASTFORM!

It does look better in game than in the blurry preview image, but still like that head should snap its neck. X3

It also seems like this conversation happened:

"I know guys, let's take Mewtwo's tail....and put it on its head!" "Brilliant!"

Not buying it, I'm not just getting a 3DS for this game :/

There are other good games that are sold out in stores for a 3Ds (*cough*looking at fire emblem, Rumble Blast, Gates to Infinity) you can watch Netflix, a bunch of cool stuff.

Edited by girlfairy76

Wait, wat. Netflix?

Technologies these days *shakes head* I feel old for remembering when phones were just phones.

Sylveon used a range of different typed moves as well. I think they are just testing move animations at the moment.

Sylveon used a range of different typed moves as well. I think they are just testing move animations at the moment.

Not as much as Mew-three or what it is.

They're probably showing off the new move animations, which is why they're using a wide range of types.

Besides, pokemon aren't excluded to only having moves of their own type.

Mew could learn every move. (Or at least every TM) so it's not really farfetch'd to think this new mewtwo/three could learn them all.

I saw Venoshock in the video, (I think) But why not just make it know psychic type moves?

Probably because Mewtwo is a genetically modified clone of Mew, and Mew can learn EVERY Pokemon move, so if this is a new form of Mewtwo or a Mewthree that's a further altered Mewtwo then it would make sense that it, too, can learn a large number of non-Psychic moves.

Besides, most/all Pokemon learn more than just moves of their type!

Not buying it, I'm not just getting a 3DS for this game :/

There's plenty of other great 3DS games.

The new Pokemon MD game is really fun! There's also the KH game (if you like that series), Tales of the Abyss is a great, deep, long game. Not to mention that all future handheld Pokemon games will be on the 3DS from now on (well, until they make their next system).

So, if you want to keep playing Pokemon you'll have to upgrade eventually.

Wait, wat. Netflix?

Technologies these days *shakes head* I feel old for remembering when phones were just phones.

I remember when phones were rotary.

Anyway I just saw the new eveelution. One of the comments on the image said the pokemon look busy lately because of better technology. We have the technology to show off more detail.

Just because we can, doesn't mean we should. Black and white pokemon looked busy and from what I've seen the newer generation pokemon look even more so. Still...I'll buy it eventually.

I still can't believe it, though. Everyone has there fingers crossed, going, Remake of Hoenn! and Pokemon just make a hole new game. Not to mention it's hard to say Ylveltal. I always get mixed up. Is Ylveltal the bird or the deer? Is Xerneas the bird or the deer? I think Xerneas is the deer and Ylveltal is the bird. I think people won't even choose Froakie or Chespin x3 Just Fennekin!

I still can't believe it, though. Everyone has there fingers crossed, going, Remake of Hoenn! and Pokemon just make a hole new game. Not to mention it's hard to say Ylveltal. I always get mixed up. Is Ylveltal the bird or the deer? Is Xerneas the bird or the deer? I think Xerneas is the deer and Ylveltal is the bird. I think people won't even choose Froakie or Chespin x3 Just Fennekin!

Xerneas is the deer, Yveltal is the bird smile.gif

And I am most definitely choosing Froakie. Chespin is just... strange, to me(I may reconsider upon seeing the evolutions, of course!). Fennekin? To put it simply, I've always loathed fire types, not to mention most of the fox-ish pokemon irk me. Though I'm not sure, I count eevee and its evolutions as "fox-ish" I haven't the slightest clue what the entire flipping world sees in them. Vulpix is rather meh, and ninetales is pretty but overrated IMO.

I do know a youtuber who has stated many times that he is choosing Chespin, though.

'Mewthree' is a rather adorable ROFLfest.

Edited by Aquenee

Xerneas is the deer, Yveltal is the bird smile.gif

And I am most definitely choosing Froakie. Chespin is just... strange, to me(I may reconsider upon seeing the evolutions, of course!). Fennekin? To put it simply, I've always loathed fire types, not to mention most of the fox-ish pokemon irk me. Though I'm not sure, I count eevee and its evolutions as "fox-ish" I haven't the slightest clue what the entire flipping world sees in them. Vulpix is rather meh, and ninetales is pretty but overrated IMO.

I do know a youtuber who has stated many times that he is choosing Chespin, though.

'Mewthree' is a rather adorable ROFLfest.

REALLY? I absolutely HATE Water and Grass Types, but I need them for my team(Sadly) Snivy and Oshawott are exceptions because they're cute. Really, All I like is 3 types. (Fire, Fighting, Dark) Out of the 17, so I guess I can't blame you.....

REALLY? I absolutely HATE Water and Grass Types, but I need them for my team(Sadly) Snivy and Oshawott are exceptions because they're cute. Really, All I like is 3 types. (Fire, Fighting, Dark) Out of the 17, so I guess I can't blame you.....

I'm a very, very large fan of Ice and Steel types. My fire type hatred comes naturally tongue.gif

And also, I do like pokemon that are cute, but what I type as cute, others think "What the, you think that thing is CUTE?!" Particularly the utterly adorable Swalot, Venipede, and Shuppet <3

I also believe that I am going to be choosing X over Y for Xerneas. This isn't based on anything, really. Design-wise and possible-typing-wise, I like both of them equally. I just happen to prefer the color blue over red. laugh.gif

But, like Chespin/Froakie, I may reconsider if certain pokemon are only available in one version.

I'm a very, very large fan of Ice and Steel types. My fire type hatred comes naturally tongue.gif

And also, I do like pokemon that are cute, but what I type as cute, others think "What the, you think that thing is CUTE?!" Particularly the utterly adorable Swalot, Venipede, and Shuppet <3

I also believe that I am going to be choosing X over Y for Xerneas. This isn't based on anything, really. Design-wise and possible-typing-wise, I like both of them equally. I just happen to prefer the color blue over red. laugh.gif

But, like Chespin/Froakie, I may reconsider if certain pokemon are only available in one version.

Well, I'm like that with Swalot and Venipede, but not Shuppet. I like Shuppet!

I'm choosing X too. (Mostly because I just want that deer thing) And my favorite color is blue. My sister will get Y. Then we can traadee.......

Venipede IS adorable. <3 I love Scolipede.

Personally, I'm going with Fennekin, but that's because I love fire-types (and foxes. |D) I'm also not a fan of frogs and I don't know what I think of Chespin, I would need to see its evolutions.

I'm so happy that I actually like the fire starter this time though. It's been three gens since I've picked it. <3 (I don't like pigs or monkeys so Tepig and Chimchar were ugly to me, and while I didn't mind Blaziken, I liked the appearance of Swampert and Grovyle a lot more.)

I'll probably play Y first, but I plan on getting both versions as per my usual.

Edited by shikaru

I think people won't even choose Froakie or Chespin x3 Just Fennekin!

Fennekin is already seriously overrated and Froakie and Chespin are both conceptually more interesting and a lot cuter IMO :V