7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Well, it was mentioned before that the games got their titles from the axes. Something along the lines X-Z and Y-Z could be a possibility if they continued the trend into sequels.

Z^Y and Z^Y could be possiblities, too.

Some interview somewhere (very specific) stated X and Y were the intersecting planes.

The chromosomes theory came from the little DNA helix for the mega evolutions.

I wouldn't take stock in anything like that (video) unless it comes from an official Gamefreak person/nintendo direct/a legit leaker like the X/Y stuff. The strategy books they publish are generally third party (even if it's published as official nintendo) and there is often mistakes/typos/errors in them.

I would like a Z version that has more endgame stuff. I'd really like for Z snake to get a story (see I can't even remember it's name because it was just /there/ and for no reason)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

XX and XY sounds more like chromosomes than axes, which like Giga said is the basis

I think the suggestion of exponents, but I don't really expect it

XX and XY are definitely chromosome designations for humans, but we don't know that those would be the titles.

If I could remember the interview. It was a person from gamefreak who confirmed it being x-y coordinates (Because of the 3D) as the basis for the titles.

Honestly Z would be the most logical third game (Since 3D coordinates are XYZ, and since Z snake is... well, Z snake).

Maybe they'll just get us with remakes of Gen....*gets hit with brick*

It was an interview with Pokemon director Junichi Masuda and graphic designer Hironobu Yoshida. One of the questions asked was regarding the titles of the game, to which Junichi Masuda answered that the game titles came from the X and Y axes.

oh well.

In other news Daincie is now an offical pokemon, what with all the preveiws and trailers and the name of the english movies title..........

They revealed that a while back when the Japanese movie was announced. They still haven't discussed distribution methods. Most likely around when the movie is released. Probably Japan gets it first then the rest of us.

I'll be interested to see how the other two are announced. I can almost 99% guarantee it'll be movie-related. Will probably be related to Zygarde (hey I finally remembered it) since Yveltal is the focus of this movie (Xerneas is in it as well).

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

(see I can't even remember it's name because it was just /there/ and for no reason)

The name you're looking for is Zygarde.

I only remember the name because of this.

well they better release daincie in the next month or fans (maybe me) will be angry.

Err... Hate to burst your bubble but the movie is only gonna be released on the month of July. And that's the Japanese release date. They're not gonna release Diance months before its movie release. tongue.gif

Mr Bonding IS Creepy.

But a different kind of creepy from the Ghost Girl. I want to know her story, but it's probably just a one-time easter egg thing.

I'd like to see a Lunar and Solar Versions where the "Team" (Team Rocket-like people I mean) in each game could be controlling a Pokemon that controls Night or Day (depending on the version). There could be some really cool game mechanics to go with the Day/Night theme.

Edited by MysticTiger

lunar and solar could have either new legendaries or darkcri and creselia as the ledgends???

also the magmer and elctabuzz event is now in australia..... to bad it is a serial code only thing :/

We usually have to wait a few months after Japan to get events. Not that i'm troubled by that, though.

Edited by Tazzay

Yeah, but that was mainly because of how things worked prior to Gen VI. We'd either wait several months after Japan had gotten something for us to get it, or we wouldn't get it at all (which rarely happened outside of events). And several of those events were related to movies, which usually weren't announced for the US until several months after they've been in theaters in Japan. And that was really because of how far behind the dub was from the original anime at the time.

Yo guys if you have a GameFAQs account and have a need/desire for a 6IV perfect shiny Japanese Ditto, head in this direction.

Apparently this person still has a bunch. I got mine within minutes for a breeding reject.

Damn. I need one, but don't have an account. Guess I should quickly make one and get a 6IV Ditto.

Also, how does one even get a 6IV Ditto without cheating?

Edited by Tazzay

Insane luck? :P

But since this person has a whole lot of them and they all come with a bonus destiny knot, it's safe to say they're clones. Make sure to give that thread a bump if you get one though. Gotta spread the love and all. ^^

(zillion edits to destroy the emoticons aaaa)

EDIT: Orrrr it's closed. Rats. :C

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh, i'll be doing that, for sure biggrin.gif A 6IV Ditto is something I really need, anyway. Helps shorten the time it takes me to breed perfect 'mons for battling, lol.

Thanks for the link, too, Lythiaren!

Got my Ditto, this will help greatly laugh.gif

Edited by Tazzay

I already got a Ditto Pokecheck forever! |D

I've been kind of slacking off on X for a while now since I got... every g3 main title game xd.png I'm very excited to move my set from Emerald up though, finally get to see Blaire mega-evolve <3 And when I get back to LG so I can get that whole set up xd.png

I'm hoping for another direct sequel myself... honestly, my 'this will never happen' dream is that they pull a Mass Effect (... or various other games but ME is my main experience) and let you import your old trainer, or at least do something like the memory link for BW2 xd.png Just... idk it feels like it could be fun, but I acknowledge it's also probably super tricky to pull off xd.png

Most likely it will be tricky to pull off, lol. I would rather if they did a "Z" title rather than "X2" and "Y2". B2 and W2 confused me greatly.