7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

:3 just got more into my game...

I'm mostly breeding eevee's atm. (although I don't compete competitively so I'm not sure what natures or abilities are best... so I've been doing generic natures that don't affect anything and mostly getting anticipation as abilities... )

so if anyone wants perfect IV eevees (with covert and charm) just pm me.

but I'll be moving to trying to breed a shiny ralts next... :V for my dreaaam teaaaam which I probs will never use because I'm too much of a shy person to actually battle.

also my friend safari is Fire it's ponyta/Larvesta/Fletchinder I believe? I don't remember quite remember, anyways my code is 4227-2720-0921 .

haven't got any shinies myself yet... only ones are ones I got from other people (litwick, charmander, and a eevee) and I got a shiny trubbish in the wonder trade which I kinda want to trade for a cool(er) shiny to give to a friend if anyone has a shiny and wants a shiny trubbish.... X3

OH! also I can give people High Plains Villion if anyone wants those I'd be happy to give them away.

edit: oh my I just got pokeurus too! so I can trade out eevee's with that too now smile.gif

Edited by 626lavaheart

haven't got any shinies myself yet... only ones are ones I got from other people (litwick, charmander, and a eevee) and I got a shiny trubbish in the wonder trade which I kinda want to trade for a cool(er) shiny to give to a friend if anyone has a shiny and wants a shiny trubbish.... X3

Did I hear a shiny Trubbish being mentioned o:

Would you take a shiny Audino or Golduck for it maybe? c':

hmmm I'll have to ask my friend which they prefer. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

also lol shiny piles of rubbish... should be in high demand X3 lolololol jk

One man's trash is another man's treasure...

xd.png

If possible, I would like a perfect IV Eevee. I can't breed for the life of me. Mostly because:

One: I have virtually nonexistent patience.

Two: I have a very short memory and tend to get distracted.

Three: The forums exist.tongue.gif

I done Pokemon x just trying to do Pokemon y now.

I still need some friend on my 3ds.

adding you guys my FC is in my is signature.

Edited by rayheart

Added Remy and Lavaheart.

Sadly....The only shiny I've ever had is a Shiny Gyarados from Pokemon Soul Silver, so yeah.... I've bred tons of Fennekin, and I've given up and moved to breeding an army of Totodile (So I'll give you one, Seacatsmew). I'll breed my Cyndaquil for you later, Rayheart.

And I just need to evolve my Japanese Eevee into an Espeon and I'll have all the Eeveelutions... That's what I did over my trip. So now, I'm randomly trading away my Fennekin army to complete my Pokedex...Not going well. But I plan to trade my Zapdos for Lugia, since I cloned an ARMY of Rayquaza's on my Emerald Version. (just need to get them to Pokemon Y now, and I'll be Pokemon-Rich)

@ Seacatsmew: Yeah, for Leafeon, there's the rock at the entrance of that forest place right outside of Snowbelle City. Glaceon's rock is in that icy-cave place. (yeah, I can't remember the names)

Who again was looking for some Cyndaquil? I'm currently breeding them for a shiny and will probably have a number of them left over with good IVs (4+ IVs, most of them are turning out to be 5IV). I could probably add you and give you one.

Speaking of the Cyndaquil though, I just hatched my second batch of five eggs, and on egg 8 I got a perfect 6IV Timid Cyndaquil and it's FEMALE! (But it's not shiny. But that's okay!!!)

I'm half screaming about it atm. Currently Amie'ing the crap out of it because I love it. :'D

I'm looking for a shiny Froakie and Furfrou. I am willing to trade any shiny I have for it (except my for my shiny Fraxure, Haxorus, and Reunculis). I have a shiny Tangrowth, Zangoose, Unfeazent (male version), Krookidile, and Z Unown. I really want a shiiny Geninja sad.gif

Greninjas forever wub.gif

Okay, sweet~ I know how to get all the Eevees now.

Eevee is ADORABLE in the Amie. The calls of them are so adorable!

Remy400, adding you if that's okay. Adding you, too, 626lavaheart, if you don't mind~ And RoD if that's okay.

Edited by seacatsmew

That's fine, next time i have my DS with me at the library, I'll add yours

Added lavaheart and RoD (can I call you that?)

I can't get shinies. But I can get armies of stuff and I know a handy trick to make perfect IV breeding easy. I don't have the parents for it though. It really does make breeding seem so easy.

lol I don't mind

added

Silverphoenixx

seacatsmew

20mia08

biggrin.gif lol I'm messing up my eevee breeding a bit over here since I'm trying to switch to a different forgein pokemon that has nicer IV's X3 but ended up loosing my eggmoves. I'm too new at this breeding thing.

I'm on right now though if anyone wants one. I have at least 10 6IV ones with a couple eggmoves atm. :/ I should start looking for a skitty though... so many people want wish...

Who again was looking for some Cyndaquil? I'm currently breeding them for a shiny and will probably have a number of them left over with good IVs (4+ IVs, most of them are turning out to be 5IV). I could probably add you and give you one.

Speaking of the Cyndaquil though, I just hatched my second batch of five eggs, and on egg 8 I got a perfect 6IV Timid Cyndaquil and it's FEMALE! (But it's not shiny. But that's okay!!!)

I'm half screaming about it atm. Currently Amie'ing the crap out of it because I love it. :'D

*raises claw* I want a cyndaaaa ofc high ivs are always welcomed

I am gonna add the ones i dont have in my list.

added lava and raptor

Edited by rayheart

hmmm I'll have to ask my friend which they prefer. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

also lol shiny piles of rubbish... should be in high demand X3 lolololol jk

Okay, PM me when you find out c:

And they are for meee c':

One of you have ivysaur and quilladin in same safari omg, i am so camping there for a shiny.

That would be mine(Unless another has the same, but if it's Sombra, it's me). ^^' Yes, I have the two in my safari...

I got a Magikarp~ For a Ducklett~ Yes, that's right, I wanted a Magikarp. Not because of Gyarados. I like Magikarp.

That would be mine(Unless another has the same, but if it's Sombra, it's me). ^^' Yes, I have the two in my safari...

I got a Magikarp~ For a Ducklett~ Yes, that's right, I wanted a Magikarp. Not because of Gyarados. I like Magikarp.

3rd is a sunkern :U i am glad it doesnt appear much, ivysaur is the most popping and i am glad it does :3

That'd be mine then. xd.png

Mom: You have Pokemon Y, right?

Me: Nope.

Mom: *curses* Well then. I'm gonna have to take X back. *has a new Pokemon X*

Me: Aww, you thought of me... But I have a rainbow deer, not the adorable god of destruction.

Mo,: *throws DS kit at me* E for effort. I'll get you the other one next time.

My mom thought of me because I told her I finished X... So I'll have both soon~

Anyone have a Sap Sipper Girafarig? I'm in desperate (not really, but I really want one) need of one for breeding purposes.

For anyone who wants to add me;

3351 - 4790 - 5750 "Tristan" Is my friend code. Make sure you give me your friend code so I can add you back.

Anyone have a Sap Sipper Girafarig? I'm in desperate (not really, but I really want one) need of one for breeding purposes.

3351 - 4790 - 5750 "Tristan" Is my friend code. Make sure you give me your friend code so I can add you back.

Ok gonna add you, i dont even have a girafarig yet lol.

My FC is at my signature.

I add every one that i think has add me.

If i have miss any one please PM.

I am trying to get Amaura to Aurorus.

This here any other pokemon that Evolve at night.

I need Umbreon, might hatch that Eevee egg...

Didn't add you yet, but will now Remy.

Added Tazzay and RoD!

And I've finished my Water Starters Collection, yaaaay! <3

5000-3747-1705 is mine. Mii name is seacatsmew, in Pokemon it's Sombra. Will try to get a Girafarig for you.

I have two of the Water-type starters. One Grass. Two Fire-type. And getting Pokemon Y really soon, so I have no idea what'll happen. xd.png I want to cuddle with the god of destruction because HIS FACE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE SMILES.

Ok gonna add you, i dont even have a girafarig yet lol.

My FC is at my signature.

You should note I can't see signatures, since I have them disabled atm.

Added you seacatsmew