7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I didn't think I was going to make that Sandstorm Master smile.gif Good battle!

I got greedy, otherwise I would have won, lol. I wanted really badly to 3-0 you, didn't cross my mind that Charizard would smash Eggy like a frog >_<

Hey, I have a serious question about chaining a certain Pokemon. I keep trying to chain a Shiny Furfrou, but I can only make it up to 8-10 before a certain Pokemon -coughs-Bunnelby-coughs- keeps breaking up the chain. How do I prevent running into Bunnelby?

I am really getting aggrevated with that stupid bunny

To ensure you get the same Pokemon during chaining, you need to go into grass with the same nature of shaking. If you don't get any, then you can simply reset the pokeradar and try again. It apparently also helps to go to a patch with the same nature of shaking that's at least 4 spaces horizontal or vertical away from you. smile.gif

I've tried doing that, but Bunnelby keeps getting in the way mad.gif those darn bunnies are making me mad

You have to watch very closely at the type of shaking your grass has, there's many that are quite similar. If you miss it, then run back and forth between the the spot you're on and an adjacent one until you can use your radar again

You'll get stopped about 10ish if you accidentally step in the wrong type of grass too much

I personally simply have trouble not getting no spaces to shake because my last patch was too close to the edge

Edited by MasterWeavile898

How do I know which one is which?

You just have to watch closely, it's quite hard at first, but gets easier with practice

I've been at it for 2 days now xd.png

I'm shore you'll get it eventually, I was at chaining for a Sneasel (in Pearl) for a week and a half (Before quitting because I got Y, lol)

Okay, you guys, I know this is off topic, but I really wanted to share it. The Plus and Minus thing actually might not be a scam! But this theory is backed off by the Pokemon XY Handbook. The theory is that THere will be no Gen3 Remake, or a Pokemon Z, but a new region. Here it is

I randomly decided to start breeding Fletchling today.

3 hours and 36 eggs later I have a 6IV adamant female with Gale Wings. This after hatching uncounted hundreds of eggs in search of a 5IV timid female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur... What the heck? o_O

3 hours and 36 eggs later I have a 6IV adamant female with Gale Wings. This after hatching uncounted hundreds of eggs in search of a 5IV timid female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur... What the heck? o_O

Pokemon logic. That's all I can say.

Looks like the RNG god has smiled down on you. xd.png

I had the same thing happen to me when I was breeding Ferrothorns. 3 eggs later, got the 4IVs with 0IVs in speed and sp.atk that I wanted.

Okay, you guys, I know this is off topic, but I really wanted to share it. The Plus and Minus thing actually might not be a scam! But this theory is backed off by the Pokemon XY Handbook. The theory is that THere will be no Gen3 Remake, or a Pokemon Z, but a new region. Here it is

I kind of hope that is wrong. I would love a Hoenn remake. Been waiting on one for a while now. :/

before a hoenn ramek (if that happens) they better make a pokemon z game, cause then it would make since, but then agian they made black 2 and white 2 instead of gray :/

Restarted my X copy a few weeks ago, I haven't touched it since...

I'm still pretty disappointed in X though, plot-wise that is.

shrugs

before a hoenn ramek (if that happens) they better make a pokemon z game, cause then it would make since, but then agian they made black 2 and white 2 instead of gray :/

I preferred the sequel format myself. I can only play through the same story so many times, even with the bonus bits they throw in.

Plus I didn't have to deal with the argument with Bianca's family again. That hit a little too close to home. :x

Edited by Lythiaren

NO

NO NO NO

NONONONO

NO

Not clicking, looking, touching, etc. Not happening. There will be Hoenn remakes, I hope (Oh frick, we're doomed. It's hope. sigh ;n; )

I'd like Hoenn, then Z

And I did like the sequel thing, so maybe if Z was just a singular sequel... (Sigh, I have a feeling that's not happening)

But Hoenn remakes first. Hoenn remakes nao

*Dies*

I don't feel like that guide book info is that valid. Berries have always been like that, and the guide book likely means that they are event berries, the same way they always have been. Not to mention guide books often have inaccuracies.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

gamefreak will probably either realese Z or what ever 5 months before hoenn remake :/ probably........ and lets hope the sequal is called Z cause i was quite angry when they made white 2 and black 2 instead of grey..... sad.gif

they better not make X2 or Y2......... it will ruin the names and i will cry (they probably don't care lol)

You clearly no nothing about X2 c:

But honestly, the theme just break with XY2, it really need to be Z. Or if they do two games, they need to not be called X2 and Y2

And I still want Hoenn first >_>