7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

xd.png That's awesome.

...I'm trying the Masuda Method and now I'm ending up with too many Absols...

Espurr has soulless eyes in the Amie and don't ever slap Mewtwo. My friend told me to slap Mewtwo. Probably wouldn't have left me alone until I did. I got glared at and automatically I freaked out and fed it a bunch of cupcake thingies.

Don't slap Mewtwo.

...Still, too many Absols...

That answer is epic, except that the person forgot to include the possibility of using Elixirs, Max Elixirs, Ethers, and Max Ethers tongue.gif

If you read paranthesis you can see he did lol and said but drugs are bad xd.png.

I need to beat this game fast to start shiny hunt and iv hunt :I.

Nah, they only mentioned PP Ups and PP Maxes.

I'm breeding a whole bunch of Gible right now, all with Rough Skin ability, Adamant nature, random IV's and the egg move Outrage. Anyone want one?

**Make sure you PM me with your friend code so I can give you one

Edited by Tazzay

Currently hatching for a shiny ice cream and have upwards of 19 boxes of them so far |D

(I know I can just use hoards to get one of those but I want good stats on it :V)

I will name it "Milli" and it will be glorious c':

But anyhow I have a ton of 4V-6V ice creams now if anybody wants one

(also I have a lot of 4V-6V Heracrosses, Totodiles, Cyndaquils, Chikoritas, Togepis, and Joltiks and a few 5V Porygons and Sableyes if anybody needs one of those for anything |D)

(I've been breeding them too but mine are Jolly and have Outrage, Rock Climb, Double-Edge, and Iron Head)

Edited by Lythiaren

...I'm just gonna be a Absol breeder. That's it. It's easier.

If you want a Absol, just tell me. I can't guarantee good stats and I can give you either a egg or a level one. Well, if you have a good offer, I might level it up first if you want. I tried to get a shiny and I'm now just gonna breed Absols, but they might be shiny.

All the Absols I trade are from my GTS Japanese Absol and my Pokemon Village Ditto. I don't care about stats normally, so...

If no one's interested, I'll probably put them on the GTS. Trade them all for Magikarps.

Well, I have a ton of Torchics now. Anyone can have them if they want. They have random IVs though. I've just been breeding them from my Blaziken.

Got a shiny female ralts from Wonder Trade !.

Also treecko,mudkip and torchic. xd.png

I need friends smile.gif i would be happy if you add me.

FC:4957-4590-8222

Edited by rayheart

It says your code isn't valid when I try to add you. sad.gif

FC:4957-4560-8222

I misstyped 6 with 9 lol.

This has to work now. If it doesnt just msg me your code and thanks <3

My code is in my sig. I don't really have anything to trade though, just a box full of Torchics.

My code is in my sig. I don't really have anything to trade though, just a box full of Torchics.

Nah, its ok smile.gif i just need friends and safari friend also. I am omw to beat Elite 4 then i will start iv and shiny hunt.

added you

Edited by rayheart

Added you, friend code is in my signature(5000-3747-1705). I just have Absols and Espurrs to trade, either way. xd.png So many Absols... Espurrs are kind of creepy...

I fixed my internet, so now I can add some friends (once I charge my 3DS, of course). Here's my Friend Code:

4811 - 7456 - 3086

I'm breeding Natsu (My Delphox. x333), so if anyone wants some little Fennekins, just ask. I also have Pokerus, if anyone needs/wants it.

EDIT:

Added Seacatsmew (if that's ok), rayheart (if that's ok), and Silver

Edited by 20mia08

Adding you to my friend list. xd.png Okay, added.

EDIT: I like your friend safari. It has Absols and it's Dark-type. Absols <3

Edited by seacatsmew

Will accept everyone once i beat elite 4 i am at the first one xd.png gonna try to beat the whole elite 4 with my lvl 85 charizard.

LoL, this game was the easiest pokemon game for me to beat really, i had no difficulties at all xd.png

Anyway i added everyone below, for the ones who i missed my FC is under my signature.

And can someone tell me which pokes are there in my friend safari.

Caught a shiny poliwhirl,shiny basculin,shiny magicarp and shiny octierly with the fish chaining method. ohmy.gif This is awesome.

Edited by rayheart

Your friend safari is GHOST type with Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

I can't find any Magikarps... It's sad. If you evolve it, it looks like the shiny from Lake of Rage in Silver/Gold. xd.png

I have no shinies. I'm still trying to get a shiny Absol and I will eventually succeed.

Your friend safari is GHOST type with Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

I can't find any Magikarps... It's sad. If you evolve it, it looks like the shiny from Lake of Rage in Silver/Gold. xd.png

I have no shinies. I'm still trying to get a shiny Absol and I will eventually succeed.

hummm i know where they are, why dont you go to youtube and search for "how to catch easy shiny pokemon pokemon x and y"

i will eventually catch a shiny dratini soon and many more other fishable pokes then i will start horde shiny hunt smile.gif

Right now i am wonder trading my high iv charmanders with adamant nature and so many nice moves got some nice pokes like a female blaziken lvl 100 lol and some nice iv and the pokes i dont have.

Edited by rayheart

My Safari's Dark Type? Sweet, what else is there? x3 (I'm breeding a Fennekin with a pokemon from Japan to do the masuda method...Not working so far, but it takes time)

Anywho, if anyone wants a Fennekin....I have tons, it's not even funny o.o . (I also have Totodile, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Chespin, Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Mudkip, Chimchar, and Torchi, so I'll breed those for my friends (on my 3DS))

I'm glad to help out with safaris. xd.png

I know how to. I just haven't got one yet. 'Knowing' and 'having' are two completely different things~

Mia, your Dark-type safari has: Absol, Nuzleaf, and Crawdaunt.

I have Delphox and a Fennekin, since I started with Fennekin, so I think I'm good... A Totodile would be nice if you can breed one for me, since I'm kind of obsessed with them. ^^'

Most people: Pidgey for your Arceus. >: D

Me: ...Absol for your Magicarp/Magikarp.

I just breed random Absols and Espurrs. Gone fairly quick... And I know where to find Espurr...

I have Torchic, all three Kalos starters, Treecko, and a Sylveon around level 10 and a Espeon around level 20. I'm good with the Eeveelutions; I know how to get each of them. Okay, maybe not Leafeon or Glaceon. Don't you have to go to certain places?

...I was breeding a Japanese Absol and a Canadian Ditto... And now I'm breeding Eevees. xd.png But seriously, if anyone feels like an Eevee, I have some.

...And seriously, if you see me, and you aren't on my friend list, I will most likely ignore you and decline because I don't like random strangers offering to battle/trade.

I done Pokemon x just trying to do Pokemon y now.

I still need some friend on my 3ds.