7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I am wondering a lot about Daincie, ever since Nintendo released it.Does anyone know more about it? ( Besides the Carbink stuff.)

You can find Carbink in Luminous cave (if that's what it's called, I can't remember). The event is with Diance, who is -apparently- related to Carbink in some way.

diancie is a carbink, but is much more condensed (like diamonds).

also i traded one of my articunos for a xerneas smile.gif yay, trying for a landorus with my zapdos.....

diancie is a carbink, but is much more condensed (like diamonds).

Not exactly... The pokedex entry says that Diance is a sudden transformation of a Carbink. And besides, you referring Diance as a Carbink will definitely cause confusion for people. tongue.gif

Not exactly... The pokedex entry says that Diance is a sudden transformation of a Carbink. And besides, you referring Diance as a Carbink will definitely cause confusion for people. tongue.gif

thank you, that is what i was trying to say :3

gonna try and do the elite four now, for the first time in Y.

EDIT: i won first try..... i have beaten that elite four and it's champion biggrin.gif

Edited by zorua9

@Tazzy: It looks so scared xd.png

But it's cute!

@Zorua: Congratulations!!

I'm currently trying to chain fish.... I got up to 56 consecutive reels and haven't found a single shiny this way :/

@Dragonhatchling

He looks scared because my bird on my shoulder decided to do his dying cat screech right before I took the photo laugh.gif

And it's all up to chance with the fishing method, it may take 10 or 100 goes to hook that shiny. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

Anywho, moving onto Cyndaquil.

i have all three fully evolved johto starters (i can breed them for people) and i have all kalos starters (i can breed them for people) yay.

My cockatiel tries to get the face recognition thing to work for him when I play with a pokemon xd.png sometimes it somehow works and he gets all happy and starts ringing the previous telephone ring (we got a new phone but he doesn't pick up on that ring at all).

He also screeches like crazy when one of my friends texts... but only that one person. Unless, and I have no idea why, I specify to "notify me if anybody texts or calls, not just *name omitted*" then he will. But i don't have to specify for this one friend, ever xd.png

But Maverick loves to try and get the touch screen to drag the cupcake things to a pokemon too xd.png It's hilarious to see this bird try it... he gets frusterated and then just watches the pokemon be all weird xd.png

and I shall go back to trying to fish a shiny....

Starters I have (or can breed):

Kanto:

Charmander

Squirtle

Bulbasaur (HA or normal)

Johto:

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Chikorita

Hoen:

Torchic (Speed Boost or normal)

Treeko

Mudkip

Sinnoh:

Turtwig

Chimchar (i realized he skipped down to Unova xd.png sorry)

Piplup

Unova:

Snivy

Tepig

Oshawott

Kalos:

Froakie (HA or normal)

Fennikin

Chespin

Breeding more of them for Wonder Trade fodder, as well as GTS fodder and whoever needs them.... I'm unsure about ivs.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Got my shiny Cyndaquil c:

It's female and 5V, missing only Attack which is unneeded anyways

Everything went better than expected c':

Chikorita is next :V

I'm still trying to find a shiny Furfrou sad.gif No luck so far

HahaHA

That post I made about Yveltal on here awhile back is being spread around on Facebook now apparently

I just can't believe people think I'm funny

Wow c':

The one where I was saying that I caught it and I wasn't gonna actually use it but I could now pet its head and feed it tiny cupcakes c':

lmao, that one

Reminds me of Giratina, too --

user posted image

Edited by Tazzay

To the above two posts: Yes :3

I love doing that xd.png

Especially to Giratina (he's one of my favorites) and also Rayquaza... silly big dragons go crazy for cupcakes xd.png

Giratina is the cutest ever in the Amie <3 I really like Rotom though, being zapped is fun

lol garintina and the cupecakes of awesomeness....

also my brother put $5 in my account for pokebank, do i have to wait till my trial runs out to buy it???

I've made a new goal for myself; get at least 100 each of the available berries in X and Y

This is gonna be a journey

I've made a new goal for myself; get at least 100 each of the available berries in X and Y

This is gonna be a journey

I had more berries than I knew what to do with after two days. I decided to stat selling them, then I saw that mulches sell for 100, while berries sell for only 10. So I started multching berries to maximize profit, even if it was a tedious slog through the menu to make each mulch. I eventually realized I was essentially playing FarmVille at that point and wisely moved on.

On the Pokemon amie side of things, has anyone tried it with Hydreigon? It is the most adorable thing to see this terrifying dragon with such a fearsome and negative reputation, by treating it with love and kindness, grow to absolutely love it's trainer unconditionally.

Edited by sailing101