7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

XY competetive is fun wub.gif Greninjas overpopulated OU though.

I'm looking to make an NU team, probably using Liepard, Exeggcutor or Zangoose, maybe even a combo, but I dunno. I'm not so sure how to.

hey tazzay, next time your on pokemon x/y could please check out my friend safari cause i wanna know what my pokemon type is?

hey tazzay, next time your on pokemon x/y could please check out my friend safari cause i wanna know what my pokemon type is?

I'm in it right now, what a coincidence laugh.gif

Your type is Normal, with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey. Finally a Chansey safari so I can hunt there biggrin.gif

Caught a shiny mawile yesterday and a shiny manectric today in 5th period biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

My new goal is to play the game for a year without finding any shiny pokemon. Maybe I'll tempt fate to actually let me find one that way.

Whooh, I finally got to try the post-game things (like the PokeRadar and Friend Safari), and I now respect anyone that can do a chain long enough to get a shiny using the radar. Darn pokemon are out to break my chains! xd.png And the Friend Safari is pretty sweet, I hope my Friend Safari is good enough to satisfy others smile.gif

Oh, and about the above posts, that Giratina screenshot made me laugh! But, I'd have to say my favorite amie Pokemon has got to be Aurorus no matter what. My little Winnyo warms my heart when he does his little cry, even though he's only pixels.

Why be disappointed with your friend safari, zorua9?

I found a shiny Audino there earlier today biggrin.gif

Greatly enjoying X and Y. Kind of wish the post game was bit better but they're still really fun. Currently trying to fill my pokedex.

Does anyone have a male beedrill with drill run or an Arceus they'd be willing to part with? I can offer plenty to trade for them. I'll only be able to trade this weekend though.

I have a male Beedrill, but he doesn't know drill run; he quickly became a new favorite Pokemon of mine recently. I'm still looking for a blasted shiney Furfrou. I'd be willing to trade two shinies: a shiny Tangela and a Shiny Krookidile

Good luck not finding shinies, Ashy laugh.gif

Found another shiny today; Tropius. It's basically just gold, lol.

Welcome back Master smile.gif Hehehe, I've missed having a challenge for a whlie

Lol, that's pretty much what I was thinking

I have been trying to catch you on for a while now, see what changes you'd made to your team

I have to say, Focus Blast on Charizard caught me by surprise. I'm checking right now to see if Tyranitar could have tanked it. Otherwise that miss might have caused the battle to go a whole new direction

Argh, I need to check Tyranitar's IVs before I can be certain. But if your Charizard has a Special Attack boosting nature, it's a guaranteed OHKO. Neutral it's probubbly about a %90 chance

Edited by MasterWeavile898

That ws actually the first time the focus bast ever missed once i put it on Charzy xd.png

I also have another team... some of it's kinda just "space fillers" (dunno what to call them) but a couple on there are useful... I just need to finish creating the second team.... usually though, I only need one of the pokemon on that second team to wreak havoc xd.png

*proceeds to kill fault spacebar that 80% works 90% of the time*

Good luck not finding shinies, Ashy laugh.gif

Found another shiny today; Tropius. It's basically just gold, lol.

Played since October and none yet. I got a few eevees but that was instacheck so I didn't hatch them myself.

I can't decide between keeping Yanmega or putting back in my Porygon Z

they're both beast if i predict properly :/

Yeah, that's fake. Knowing Pokemon when they release new Pokemon/evolutions, they use silhouettes, not a darkened picture.

Looks not convincing, The would only show shadows if the really wanted to make it look like a real mega form, never seen Pokemon use that dark pictures to release new pokemons in the 7 years I've been following them.

That's very clearly Sceptile and Swampert anyway, which they wouldn't have made easily discernible if it was a real surprise.

Oh of course it isn't real. The first thing I did was check whether it was actually on their Twitter. But it apparently fooled some people, so I was curious to see how people reacted

I have a couple interesting things to share

Firstly: Suicide Cup. An interesting little metagame where the goal is to faint your own Pokemon faster than the opponent

Second: Fight Club. I'm shore there will be a more official thing later, but we've just stated making this. For now though:

You can only use the moves on that list

Mewtwo and all Deoxys formes are banned

All gems are banned

We haven't set any exact rules, but we usually run with Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, and Self-KO clause

Oh, and the list there is slightly out of date. I'll let you know if we get something better soonish

EDIT: Finally finished this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/47b92rwplvctgki/F...e_Metagame.docx

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I have an incredible and sudden urge to hoard Darkrai. Hm.

I also need a Houndoomnite for my Houndoom I plan to use in battle |D