7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I am trying to breed a shiny houndour.

All ready hatch 3 egg.

I do not care how long it take to get one.

My next shiny dog will be Poochyena.

So if any got friend safari that has houndour or Houndoom or Poochyena and Mightyena.

Please add me.

My 3DS code is in my signature.

I am trying to breed a shiny houndour.

All ready hatch 3 egg.

I do not care how long it take to get one.

My next shiny dog will be Poochyena.

So if any got friend safari that has houndour or Houndoom or Poochyena and Mightyena.

Please add me.

My 3DS code is in my signature.

Nice i love shiny houndour and evos. I have been camping seacats safari but no luck yet, gave a break on safari and horde hunting nidoran f and m / stunky and starly they are all at same place xd.png. Wish me luck, btw i added some random ingame ppl and they have nice pokes like lilpup,audino,magmar,braxien,clafairy, and more cant remember, if u need any let me know. I can catch and trade.

I am trying to find any houndour in a other name. I Japan or any other you can think of.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Caught shiny nidoran F with horde tactic!!!!. I am loving this game more and more everyday. Total shinies 8 xd.png. 2 from WT , 6 all my caught.

I have not every got shiny pokemon in x or y yet. I am going to bed now. It 11:11pm were I live.

I have not every got shiny pokemon in x or y yet. I am going to bed now. It 11:11pm were I live.

Well even with the best chances it could still take thousands of eggs or encounters. It's luck.

Well even with the best chances it could still take thousands of eggs or encounters. It's luck.

With the new tacts not really actually, its easier to get a shiny in pokemon x and y than the pre versions. Just follow the tacts.

Yeah, it's easier, but that's only about a 1 in a 811 chance, I think they said. So just following the tactics won't necessarily get you a shiny every time. It still takes thousands of eggs and encounters. Luck's still important. Luck is always important.

Chain fishing is easy, yes- Chaining on land or breeding shinies is not. Tactics aren't guaranteed.

...Ha... On X, my name is Sombra; on Y, it's Estrella. Sombra means shadow. Estrella means star. My Xerneas is named Estrella...

Traded my Zapdos for Lugia, and I already love it. <3

Anyways, I better get started on breeding my Totodile, I've been leveling him up, so I'll get him to his final form and then breed him for ya, Seacatsmew.

With the new tacts not really actually, its easier to get a shiny in pokemon x and y than the pre versions. Just follow the tacts.

Yeah this lol once you get the shiny charm they come like candy xd.png

Yeah this lol once you get the shiny charm they come like candy xd.png

Dunno how many shiny pokes i can get once i get the shiny charm which probably will happen after months, since i am currently doing shiny hunting and breeding to get me some legends exchange. And i didnt know my shiny ralts lvl 1 had 6IVs O.O. Gonna train her and get mega evo and add her to my team ^^"

Traded my Zapdos for Lugia, and I already love it. <3

Anyways, I better get started on breeding my Totodile, I've been leveling him up, so I'll get him to his final form and then breed him for ya, Seacatsmew.

Aw, thanks!

I wanna trade my Xerneas for Arceus. I really can't see it happening, though... I wanna cuddle with a god... of Pokemon...

Dunno how many shiny pokes i can get once i get the shiny charm which probably will happen after months, since i am currently doing shiny hunting and breeding to get me some legends exchange. And i didnt know my shiny ralts lvl 1 had 6IVs O.O. Gonna train her and get mega evo and add her to my team ^^"

I has 18 atm lol I used to play a lot and my goal was to try to get one at least every week xd.png Until I went shiny hunting for a phantump >.< been a while since I got a shiny but I don't play like I used to though with all you guys talking about shiny hunting it makes me want to laugh.gif

My FC :4270-0730-2963 just let me know if you add me happy.gif my friend safari is ghost I just don't remember which pokemon is there except for drifblim >.>

Edited by Pestilence420

Ohmygosh, some very nice person gave me a shiny Jigglypuff! biggrin.gif For a Fennekin!

I has 18 atm lol I used to play a lot and my goal was to try to get one at least every week xd.png Until I went shiny hunting for a phantump >.< been a while since I got a shiny but I don't play like I used to though with all you guys talking about shiny hunting it makes me want to laugh.gif

My FC :4270-0730-2963 just let me know if you add me happy.gif my friend safari is ghost I just don't remember which pokemon is there except for drifblim >.>

lol Gajeel-san my safari is ghost too i am adding you btw, i have spiritomb,lampert and pumpkaboo.

My FC: 4270-0730-2963

What i am doing is, multitasking while playing and seperating my duties for shiny hunting ingame like (i am in holiday so yea i play alot.png)

I breed 2 boxes of charmanders everyday then wonder trade them.

i spend like 2-3 hours in friend safari.

i spend 2 hours at horde poke hunt

thats what i am doing, i stopped fishing because shiny water pokes are so common expect dratini those days. And dratini is so rare to catch >_>.

Gratz Mia!! i know the feeling lol.

Edited by rayheart

I has 18 atm lol I used to play a lot and my goal was to try to get one at least every week xd.png.png Until I went shiny hunting for a phantump >.< been a while since I got a shiny but I don't play like I used to though with all you guys talking about shiny hunting it makes me want to laugh.gif

Added you!

-Still can't believe I got a shiny Jigglypuff for pretty much nothing- If you need me to breed anything, just ask, but I doubt you need me to. (Highly doubt, actually. x3)

Added you!

-Still can't believe I got a shiny Jigglypuff for pretty much nothing- If you need me to breed anything, just ask, but I doubt you need me to. (Highly doubt, actually. x3)

Added ray and you happy.gif

I'm good on pokemon lol the only one I need is darkrai but I don't really need him just want him xd.png I would always try and trade for my friend's shiny event darkrai but he never said yes laugh.gif

a box of charmander to wonder trade, so many bunnelbys :/ are coming

Edited by rayheart

a box of charmander to wonder trade, so many bunnelbys :/ are coming

Yeah, I think Cheapscapes do that, hoping to get rare/uncommon/shiny pokemon..Little do they know, tons of people are doing that so they all get super common pokemon for super common pokemon. xd.png (It's the cirrrcle of liiife!~)

Traded my Shiny for a Shiny, now I have a shiny Victreebel. <3

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm curious of something.

I put my HA male Ralts and non-HA female Ralts in the daycare, with the female holding an everstone to pass down a nature. I've hatched 2 batches of eggs and not one Ralts had the HA. So, is this just bad luck or is there some other factor involved with this?

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm curious of something.

I put my HA male Ralts and non-HA female Ralts in the daycare, with the female holding an everstone to pass down a nature. I've hatched 2 batches of eggs and not one Ralts had the HA. So, is this just bad luck or is there some other factor involved with this?

HA males will only pass down their HA when bred with a Ditto. smile.gif

:v for those that added me cuz they wanted an eevee... if you see me on just catch a random poke and name if Dragoncave or something so I know that it's you guys... :/ it's a shame that the chat system in this version of pokemon sucks so much... I really don't want to talk with people thru the voice chat at all.

also I added you rayheart because I totally am looking for ghost safari's (ghost pokemon are my absolute favorites)

will me on for a few hours now too

I just got started playing Pokemon Y, so if I have any questions I know where to go! Feel free to add my 3DS friend code, but send me a PM with yours so I know what's going on!

Say if restart game in a differs languages will that count from come from a other place or it will not work>