TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The adult dragon is pretty, not what I expected but still nice.

I didn't like the adults at first, but they've grown on me. I like the detailed wings. My favourites are the hatchlings though, they're so adorable. I'm definitely freezing one this year :3

Thank you for the event, TJ and contributors, it's been great fun!

I really like the adults, they might be my favorite christmas dragons so far.

Some people complained they aren't 'christmassy' enough but I disagree - they're red and green and look just like wrapping paper, which totally reminds me of christmas morning, all the shiny presents under the tree :3

Plus the same complaint was had last year with the winter magis X'D

I love love love how the wings are layered. Whoever came up with the idea that they 'shed' the layers and then they're used as wrapping paper is genius - I love it xd.png New head canon. Origin of wrapping paper xd.pngxd.png

Some people complained they aren't 'christmassy' enough but I disagree - they're red and green and look just like wrapping paper, which totally reminds me of christmas morning, all the shiny presents under the tree :3

Not "Christmas-y enough"?? How...How could anybody think that?? They are definitely festive enough! By far my favorite Christmas hatchling~~

I'm hoping more info is released on these guys. I mean, more info was released on the Winter-Magi, otherwise they would be on the wiki as the 'Butter Butt' dragon. xd.png

I love these Wrapping Paper dragons! They have beautiful hatchlings and adults! They might actually be my favorite Christmas dragon at the moment! Plus, their wings are gorgeous! wub.gif

I am hoping that the Dragon breed name will be given soon, I'm hearing so many diff nicks that I just don't know what to call them...

TJ?

TJ?

Ask the spriter, not TJ xd.png

Usually the spriter will come around and give us a little bit of info on them c: But it's up to them.

Congratulations aangs-sister! The adults look absolutely amazing! <3 I hope we get a nickname for them soon so I can add them to my personal spreadsheet.

Congratulations aangs-sister! The adults look absolutely amazing! <3 I hope we get a nickname for them soon so I can add them to my personal spreadsheet.

Me too, right now I'm calling them "Christmas Wrapping" dragons smile.gif

Did a little tweaking and.... i think i went overboard with the second layer. Does it even look like a mid-air path thing? Hahah oh gawwwwd!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Silverlight138

Aaaaaah! It's great -- mystical pathway to another world! Hehehe. I love the look of the door itself, and the railing you've made for the path. Super-cool!

Oh, and Finz, thanks for the compliments and the nice text tip! May's roof-writing is also very nice. Instead of text, I found something else to fill my roof: a dormer window! I also did a little door decor, and now I think I'm really done. I'm too scared that if I try something new, I'll want to go back to this one and have to build it all over again!

user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

Eh, they're not really my favorite. The pose is good and I love that, but I think the colors are kinda all over the place. Still though, I do like them, don't get the wrong idea.

Love the dragons, congrats to Aangs-Sister! Now I need to think long and hard over the perfect names haha!

oooh!! We have adults now! I love this dragon, definitely the spriter did an awesome job with this one, I'd love the hear an official name for it and some info about, oh dear I'm already thinking about lineages using this dragons!

These are very pretty. I'm definitely not freezing either of mine.

These are, bar none, very beautiful dragons. I will again have difficulty in deciding whether to let them both grow up, or keep a little. Edited by Wynni