TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I have 4 eggs I need to hatch, and 3 hatchies. Should I risk it all and use an Earthquake?(I have 2 green dragons...)

No. The eggs are going to be around for three days, so there's really no point in hurrying ahead.

I have 4 eggs I need to hatch, and 3 hatchies. Should I risk it all and use an Earthquake?(I have 2 green dragons...)

Using earthquake runs the risk of killing all of your eggs. Just keep that in mind if you have holiday ones.

In other news, these hatchies are awesomely colored. I love how they fade.

The New eggs remind me of the xd.png egg

XD_egg.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />user posted image

Yeah. When the event started, a bunch of us on the IRC started calling them the "DX eggs".

Merry Christmas everyone smile.gif I don't often play anymore but I always try to get the holiday eggs. I surprised myself by getting both of mine in just a couple of seconds lol Now I'm playing catch up with the baking event smile.gif Maybe next year I'll get a Holly.

The theme. Rich and shiny makes me think of chocolate in a shiny wrapper.

EDIT: The gingerbread house doesn't work on iPads... sad.gif

Edited by arya10

You too!

I should probably stop. I'm just adding more things and making it tackier, but I really have fun doing this  xd.png

Your house is so pretty.... Oh my gosh.

*edit* All of your houses make mine look bad. I'm going to go make it purdy.

Edited by Katiee

Your house is so pretty.... Oh my gosh.

*edit* All of your houses make mine look bad. I'm going to go make it purdy.

Thank you!

Honesta your house is sooo eatable and yours, cerimonster is probably the most original one I've seen today (and so damn cute/funny).

I had way too much fun decorating my house!! I managed to get two of each egg except a holly T_T Maybe next year! Happy holidays biggrin.gif

HeroLink42- Thanks for the tip!

Edited by JapanRocks

wow everybody house is sooo grand compare to mine laugh.gif

if your username is your scroll name then yours is beautiful!!!!

I had way too much fun decorating my house!! I managed to get two of each egg except a holly T_T Maybe next year! Happy holidays biggrin.gif

You'll need to add your scroll name to the end of the link in order for your house to show up smile.gif.

Also, I just noticed that if any of my icicles were to fall off of my house, they would kill my poor chickens D:

TJ's hatchlings are sick! ohmy.gif Hasn't anyone ever told TJ about getting too many views too quickly? wink.gif

Just got my pair. Didn't even think about trying for interesting codes. Might have to think about that, now.

Everyone's houses are so nice! I am missing something and will have to work on it later. dry.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Cheers!

Em

Edited by Emerald01

You'll need to add your scroll name to the end of the link in order for your house to show up smile.gif.

Also, I just noticed that if any of my icicles were to fall off of my house, they would kill my poor chickens D:

I would suggest roasting them, if that happened.

Emerald: TJ's hatchlings/eggs always get sick, but they can't die so don't worry. And one of your eggs already has an interesting code; it sounds like sorry.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

TJ's hatchlings are sick! ohmy.gif Hasn't anyone ever told TJ about getting too many views too quickly? wink.gif

Just got my pair. Didn't even think about trying for interesting codes. Might have to think about that, now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Cheers!

Em

Heh, TJ's hatchlings ALWAYS get sick due to getting many many views. Through the magicks of TJness, they always recover though.

Got up in the middle of the night and got my two eggs without any problems. Am still moving things around on my house.

Thanks to all involved for an interesting and novel project for the Holidays!