TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

OMG! MY HOLLY GREW UP! Yay! biggrin.gif

If someone still needs clean 2nd gens of previous Christmas dragons - feel free to drop me a PM!

Just got a Holly on AP! After years of failure! \o/

Merry X-mas everyone! o/

I can't actually get any eggs.

Um, help? I don't want to miss out on the gingerbread house AND the eggs. xC

/confused.

I was actually here for a drop 8D I grabbed my two last night. As for the gingerbread house, I keep changing my mind. I'm not feeling too merry because of some very harsh personal issues, but happy holidays to everyone else!

Anyone else betting on gift wrap dragons? Paper in the code, festively colored, that egg... Definitely gift wrap!

In which case, I'll be doubly excited to see if there are alts!

Oh never thought of that. >3< That would be amazing! Though I'm also taking a guess and saying that they're also pygmies. :X

I'm so disspaointed -- I seemed to have missed the drop? Maybe the images don't show on my laptop? /doesn't understand.

Where are the dragons supposed ot drop, exactly?

I'm so disspaointed -- I seemed to have missed the drop? Maybe the images don't show on my laptop? /doesn't understand.

They're dropping in all of the biomes right now.

They drop in every biome, on five minute marks with big drops on hte hour. Currently, all the biomes are full with eggs and there is zero people in Volcano, Forest, Desert and Coast. I really don't know why you can't see them.

Love the s2 hatchies!!! smile.gif They are so cute! wub.gif

They are dropping right now (i.e. the 5 minute drops).

Finally got to see the cute hatchlings. I missed the s1 stage so I'll go check the wiki and see if they have it.

Cool cool! Having fun decorating my gingerbread house, and I've got my two beautiful Christmas eggs!

Happy holidays, everyone! =D

~Feathers