TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Oh, I just checked copyright for the hatchlings. Congrats to aangs-sister for her first in cave sprite! They look great biggrin.gif

This as well! Congratulations, aangs-sister!!!

I can't wait to see the adults happy.gif The hatchlings are super adorable ~

First Christmas on DC! Happy holidays everyone~

Here's my gingerbread house so far-My {GingerBread} House. Can you tell what my favorite color happens to be? xd.png

That's a tricky one. Could it be orange? No, Pink! No, black! Ahhhh, I give up! wink.gif

I don't like the code on one of my eggs. I can ditch it, and get another right?

I think you ditch if you'd like and try to get another one since TJ said these ones will be around for 3 days.

Awh, if I'd known you were still playing, I would have gifted you the one mine bred. D:

that would have been awesome .. maybe next year if still both playing ..

Yay! I am loving the gingerbread house, especially since I'm overseas and baking supplies are scarce in Madrid (people like to buy cookies here, not bake -- and they don't know what molasses is!). Pretend gingerbread is way better than none at all!

Also, those hatchies are sooooo cute. Really cute. Probably the cutest Christmas hatchie since the Yulebuck. I can't wait to see how they look as adults!

Can't wait until I get a Bronze Trophy from my Christmas Hatchies...On the other hand, I can't seem to find any new Wrapping Paper Dragons!

Okay I finished my house... I think. It might need some stuff changed but idk smile.gif

So here's my HOUSE

I tried to add L'amour on the side since he's my new Holly baby <3

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love the event smile.gif Thanks TJ!

This is my first christmas event on Dc. I always managed to be on hiatus during the past years. gnarf xd.png

Love the hatchlings <3 Can't wait to see the adults *o*

Oh, aaaand: Welcome to my gingerbread house xd.png. Not sure if it'll stay like this ohmy.gif

Okay I finished my house... I think. It might need some stuff changed but idk smile.gif

So here's my HOUSE

I tried to add L'amour on the side since he's my new Holly baby <3

Wow, I love that subtile dragon...

Had to look real hard to find it.

Aaaaalso, I'm really stoked because I managed to catch an egg with the code 1AACM -- and my rl initials are ACM. Woohoo! My other new egg is WeeFu. It may be nonsense, but I like it!

And this is my house, thus far: user posted image

I want to play with it some more, but I like this design so much, I'm not sure I want to change it!

Edited by Kelkelen

Thank you everyone who made this event! I've really enjoyed it. happy.gif

And everyone's houses look great! I need to work on mine.

Edited by Quill

I'm having so much fun looking at everyone's gingerbread houses! You've all done such a wonderful job!

Here's mine!

I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like. Thanks TJ and spriters!

now that was creative! biggrin.gif

Wow that's a really large Silver dragon... is he going to eat the house wink.gif

Bah...looking at everyone elses houses makes me realize how much I suck at these decorating games. Oh well, mine as it is right now. Likely will tear it down and redo...again.

I really like your house, especially the roof. smile.gif

Bah...looking at everyone elses houses makes me realize how much I suck at these decorating games. Oh well, mine as it is right now. Likely will tear it down and redo...again.

Initally I wanted something like your house that style at least. Then I noticed the Gold buttons and just had to get them on my house... I think I'm almost there now...