TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

lol Earth Gurl. I feel you on that. Everyone is so creative with the decorations, buuut I was way too tired last night/this morning; mine looked good to me at the time. Hahaa laugh.gif

...seriously, though, where da hollies at? dry.gif

I can't wait for the new dragon eggs to hatch!

It's fun decorating a gingerbread house, but I don't think mine looks that good. The other houses I've seen look much better then mine. Lol.

Would agree. I can't do anything on my iPad, so I just looknat others.

(OH MY GOD IT'S GAMZEE!)

HoNk. (o:

I have a question: I go around to view gingerhouse, but sometime I cannot view and the line "404 house not bake" appears. What does that mean??? What is 404 house?

Someone give me some idea please unsure.gifunsure.gif

Everyone else's Gingerbread house is better than mine. lol tongue.gif

Happy Holidays to all! biggrin.gif

Well, I got tired of trying to think of something awesome to do with my Gingerbread House so I asked Grumpy Cat if she had any advice for me.

She wasn't interested. xd.png

Whee, got my two.  Thanks TJ and spriters!

Hmm...a wrapping paper dragon? *going by codes of TJ's dragons*

I was thinking the same thing lol

Either way, I got the code "ImpTj" so I'm happy LOL. Would have made a good male influence tongue.gif

I have a question: I go around to view gingerhouse, but sometime I cannot view and the line "404 house not bake" appears. What does that mean??? What is 404 house?

Someone give me some idea please unsure.gifunsure.gif

There have to been a username at the end of the link for the house to be view biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/lysian <---like so.

OHH I like that biggrin.gif Much more creative than my white and blue one xd.png

But it was so much fun to decorate! I might edit mine. And, of course, I can't wait till I see what comes out of dem beautiful eggs biggrin.gif

Well, I got tired of trying to think of something awesome to do with my Gingerbread House so I asked Grumpy Cat if she had any advice for me.

She wasn't interested. xd.png

This is officially the best house I've seen today. You win xd.png

Don't think I'm doing the house this year.

Though I'm wondering, will the prize dragons be available later in DC, or is it REALLY a one time thing?

Haven't caught mine yet.

Good morning everyone! It's almost 9am Christmas morning (here)!

Thanks TJ for the wonderful Christmas event (as usual) -

I got my gingerbread house decorated, though I may change it at some point!

I got my two 2012 Christmas dragons!

I had fun with all the crazy cooking, though I needed a little help on some of the recipes!

And this year I decided not to search for Hollies, because the search was so frustrating last year.

Then I saw an egg. And clicked it just for kicks.

AND THEN I GOT A BEAUTIFUL EGG

I stared in shock for a moment, then let out a shriek that scared the cat =P and now I have my very first Holly dragon hatchling.

So for those who've not caught one - don't give up. If *I* can get one, you can too!

Also, I saw more Hollies in the AP than last year, so I think the number is increasing with each Christmas. Keep hope alive wink.gif

Merry Christmas, all!

Don't think I'm doing the house this year.

Though I'm wondering, will the prize dragons be available later in DC, or is it REALLY a one time thing?

Haven't caught mine yet.

The prize dragons will be one time, however they will be able to breed.