TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I'm trying to improve mine but I've never really had a knack for creativity or decorating xd.png. As you can probably tell, I'm desperately trying to figure out what to do with the roof D:.

As for the new eggs, I'm so miffed that I wasted all my incubates on the old holiday eggs. I totally forgot that we would only be able to get 2 of the new ones and I didn't need my whole scroll free by today *facepalm*

What do you think about my house?

That's really, really pretty. It can't get better then that. Seriously.

Thank you car340! Your0s great too, I would just fix candy sticks at the front of the house. And car=emperor in my mother language wink.gif

I thought that having made a gingerbread house at 25 december at midnight was till 23:59 on 25 december, but I was wrong sad.gif Now I can't decorate a house, but whatever, the cooking event is a lot of fun and the new eggs are beautiful biggrin.gif

Here is mine! biggrin.gif Lol it took me like 4 hours. Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

EDIT: The dog thing made a bit of an oopsie! tongue.gif

Edited by Ninetails

I guess I'm finished with my house. I didn't have javascript on when I first started and I got the message "you must have javascript on before you can decorate your wreath". I figured it was just a copied message from last year and checked on my wreath...still can't finish it.

Wrapping paper dragons? Very interesting, I love wrapping paper, some are really lovely (like the paper my mom's boss used for my The Nightmare before Christmas hoodie!)

I have a question.

The Holly can be male or female...but why are the new ones only male or female (it will be a female right? Since the Winter Magis are male?) why is there no more male / female ones?

Well i think i finish my house...can't think of anything else to add, how to I share that image? Sorry for the noob question biggrin.gif

Wrapping paper dragons? Very interesting, I love wrapping paper, some are really lovely (like the paper my mom's boss used for my The Nightmare before Christmas hoodie!)

I have a question.

The Holly can be male or female...but why are the new ones only male or female (it will be a female right? Since the Winter Magis are male?) why is there no more male / female ones?

Because they have a limit of two, and this way those who want to freeze hazchlings don't have to make a choice between a breeding pair and sprites.

Lysian:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/your scroll name is the link.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

That's really, really pretty. It can't get better then that. Seriously.

Thank you car340! Your0s great too, I would just fix candy sticks at the front of the house. And car=emperor in my mother language wink.gif

Thanks!!

tongue.gif Firebird I don't think it goes in gender order, as Snowangels and Ribbon dancers were both females.

I just noticed TJ's dragons' description... Are they sick or...?

TJ's dragons always get sick during releases because there are so many people viewing them all at once. Dragons on his scroll can't die though, so don't worry. wink.gif This is completely normal for one of TJ's dragons. tongue.gif

I'm really enjoying the gingerbread house decorating, but I'm not doing a very good job so far. I haven't had much time to put into it yet so there's nothing on it but snow. xd.png But it's still fun!

I love the decorating event! Just finished my house after an hour of insane decorating mania and I think I'm finished biggrin.gif. There are many prettier houses around, so I don't even dream that mine can beat them, but hey, it's all about fun biggrin.gif

The new egg is also very gorgeous, caught two and can't wait till they hatch!

The New eggs remind me of the XD egg

XD_egg.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />user posted image

It seems, I forgot which, but the last release before the Magi was a female...It was a balance originally.

I'm just happy that there will be new hatchlings for my little Jingle Bells (the hatchies in my siggy) to play with. I almost had a Holly...but oh well.

I hope it's a female this time though

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

I love the decorating event! Just finished my house after an hour of insane decorating mania and I think I'm finished biggrin.gif. There are many prettier houses around, so I don't even dream that mine can beat them, but hey, it's all about fun biggrin.gif

The new egg is also very gorgeous, caught two and can't wait till they hatch!

what are you talking about? your house look freaking awesome, mine look very plain compare to that ohmy.gif

It seems, I forgot which, but the last release before the Magi was a female (I believe the Snow Angel), and the Magi was a male.

I'm just happy that there will be new hatchlings for my little Jingle Bells (the hatchies in my siggy) to play with. I almost had a Holly...but oh well.

Christmas releases: both gender, male, female, female, male, ?

Valentine releases: female, male, female, male.

It seems to me that it's pretty random. Either way, we'll find out in two days top.

I have 4 eggs I need to hatch, and 3 hatchies. Should I risk it all and use an Earthquake?(I have 2 green dragons...)

Merry Christmas all! Having loads of fun decorating my gingerbread house and I have my two eggs already. ^-^ Yet another great event!

I got two eggs! It seems like now is a really good time to try catching them because not a lot of people are watching the biomes. Good luck!