TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thank you, aangs-sister, for the in-depth explanation of your beautiful creation! I like the name, personally. Still gives the idea of what we think when we look at their wings, but not overly obvious, either. Laughing about how they aren't satisfied with their decorating habits, because it reminds me of a few people around the forums that can't stop messing with their gingerbread houses. xd.png

Beautiful, beautiful dragons. smile.gif

Awesome, some info~!!!! :heart: Thank you, aangs-sister!

They sound so lovely :heart: It's cute how they'll decorate your place whether you like it or not X'D

Aangs-sister; They may be called Warpping-Wings, but I DUB THEM BERRYBUTTS XP They are a DC Christmas dragon, after all, so they've gotta have a butt nickname tongue.gif

Personality: They are usually old fashioned and can be serious at times, but are proud and almost always well intentioned.

I gave my Wrapping Wings dragons British/Victorian-Lord-like names... now that information makes me feel they are fitting for them smile.gif

Love the Wrapping-Wing Dragon description! Decorating their territories, that's great. Bickering over who has the best display... will maybe pull you around in a sleigh, eat dinner with you....

love all of it.

Thank you for the in dept description of your Wrapping-Wing dragons, aangs-sister!

Congrats, once again, on having your beautiful sprite make it to the cave! smile.gif

Thanks for giving us the info, aangs-sister! I've just named my Wrapping-Wings. biggrin.gif The names don't have anything to do with the wrapping part, but the "proud" and "well intentioned" aspects of their personality gave me an idea. Plus, one of my dragon's codes was just asking to be named something guardian like. I now have two dragons named "Soldier of Christmas" and "Rise of the Christmas Guardians." <3

Edited by sheppardkid

Wrapping Wing dragons huh? Very nice (I shall still stick with nicknaming them strawberries though since they're precious)

They're my second favourite Christmas dragon so far and I really love them. uv u

I named mine after strawberries and pineberries. hehe

o3o Wrapping Wings were my initial guess, but very cool about the info! Makes me feel the need to update my Starfires >_>

As a side I did some tweaking to the house, if I remember tonight or tomorrow morning I may try to add something.

It's rather traditional and caused some headaches when the wrong things kept getting grabbed >_>

My Gingerbread house of Blues

aangs-sister Thank you for this beautiful and exotic holiday dragon.

Your story about the Wrapping Wings is touching just lovely.

I hope you feel better soon

Thank you for this really special dragon.

Question: Do Wrapping Wings and Ribbon Dancers hang out? As in one does the laying of the wrapping paper for their decorations and the Ribbons do the Ribbon work like tieing?

Happy holidays

Edit the lower case d on Dancers

Edited by kayla

Okay, so I attempted to add a Berrybutt to my house, but I'm not happy with the head. Anyone with good dragon decoration experience have any tips?

Here's my contribution to the fabulous show-and-tell we've been having here:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/A.%20L.%20Aljan

There's been sooooo many creative houses here that I couldn't help but borrow and tweak others' ideas, and this is what appeared... I wish I'd have had it planned out better in the beginning, because I ended up having to do a *LOT* of re-layering several times, especially the dormer window in the front: I've probably had to re-do that a dozen times - not joking!

Thanks to T.J., the spriters, and for everyone that's taken the time to share. This has been a fantastic event!

A final touch to my gingerbread house, I just went out of my snow roof "canvas" so I can put some details to make the face.

I hope everyone can read the word smile.gif

Saw the adult form of the new christmas dragon, I love the details on the dragons wing, absolutely beautiful!

A bit late but I wish a very merry and white christmas to everyone

A final touch to my gingerbread house, I just went out of my snow roof "canvas" so I can put some details to make the face.

I hope everyone can read the word smile.gif

Saw the adult form of the new christmas dragon, I love the details on the dragons wing, absolutely beautiful!

A bit late but I wish a very merry and white christmas to everyone

Great! it's just that there's so much roof decorations it's almost as if the bottom has nothing. xd.png

Well, I named my two new Christmas babies!

One is Skulblaka Agaeti "Celebration Dragon or Celebration Scale-flapper"

The other is Orum Agaeti "Celebration Serpent"

Their names are in the Ancient Language from the Inheritance Cycle.

Seeing all of these new houses, like A. L. Aljan's house, I now know I was simply dreaming of trying to even become an honorable mention. The only thing I'd be doing at this point would be copying people...and I really don't consider that fun...

Edited by warriorjames