TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Lovin' the new Christmas dragons--I was thinking of breeding them with either the Gold-Horned Tanagers or the Rosebuds (maybe both!). smile.gif

Also, I love looking at everyone's gingerbread houses--everyone is so creative! Here's mine. Not terribly fancy, but I like it. smile.gif

Anyone got a pic of this year's Christmas Dragon egg? I missed the whole event this year and haven't gotten to see what they looked like yet.

Anyone got a pic of this year's Christmas Dragon egg?  I missed the whole event this year and haven't gotten to see what they looked like yet.

2012 Christmas egg!

I didn't put the hatchies or adults in, just in case you didn't want to see them yet. smile.gif

ETA: SoldierGirlForever, I love your house, but your link needs to look like this:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/SoldierGirlForever smile.gif

Edited by Thecraftydragon

I think the new dragon looks best with the Mint or a Red Nebula. Going to breed mine with mints next year though smile.gif

Just curious: do we have an ETA on the raffle winners being announced yet? And do we know how many winners there will be?

Just curious: do we have an ETA on the raffle winners being announced yet? And do we know how many winners there will be?

I second the emotion - I also would like to know?

Since Murphy is ever-present, I'll probably win IF I can't get online to check in time, since I'm moving and may not have internet for a while... sorta-lol.

We *think* around the 2nd of January. Last year TJ announced when the winners were selected and everyone rushed off to check their email. wink.gif

We *think* around the 2nd of January. Last year TJ announced when the winners were selected and everyone rushed off to check their email. wink.gif

Do you know how many winners were chosen last year? And how were they selected?

As the cooking goes on until January 2, there can not be any winners yet.  wink.gif

Oh yeah. Good point. wink.gif

I'm still curious about how many winners will be chosen, though. Perhaps it will be 50 like last year...

Edited by JuneBerry

Here's my contribution to the fabulous show-and-tell we've been having here:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/A.%20L.%20Aljan

There's been sooooo many creative houses here that I couldn't help but borrow and tweak others' ideas, and this is what appeared... I wish I'd have had it planned out better in the beginning, because I ended up having to do a *LOT* of re-layering several times, especially the dormer window in the front: I've probably had to re-do that a dozen times - not joking!

Thanks to T.J., the spriters, and for everyone that's taken the time to share. This has been a fantastic event!

I think I've found a new favorite ohmy.gif

Wonderful job! biggrin.gif

Oh yeah. Good point. wink.gif

I'm still curious about how many winners will be chosen, though.

According to the DC wikia:

5 First place/Gold

10 Second place/Silver

15 Third place/Bronze

These numbers are for Tinsels, but might be the same again this year for the new dragon.