TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

opps. thanks for fixing the link..

Ive sen a lot of houses with soooooo much stuff...

Im kinda like less is more...I dont want to clutter it so much that its hard to tell where to look...

Plus theres not a lot of iceing that matches.. sad.gif

Im obsessed with matching!!! LOL!

I really love the way my ginger bread house turned out as long as I stop looking at all the others. Mine looks plain.

I like yours! It's bright and cheerful. smile.gif

Are those men and uh.. a woman? laugh.gif

Ones a super hero the others are evil little dancers biggrin.gif Thought I was being so creative xd.png

Thinking back to the thuwed list and the fact that TJ hasn't put Lumina's on there yet I hope he pairs the female with this dragon. The colors and the shinyness make me go d'awwwww.

Ones a super hero the others are evil little dancers biggrin.gif Thought I was being so creative xd.png

Hahahahaha! At first I saw the one set as sort of dancing little voodoo guys, then I saw that other one and I thought.. "Are those...". Then I giggled like a 13 year old. So I had to ask. laugh.gif

Hahahahaha! At first I saw the one set as sort of dancing little voodoo guys, then I saw that other one and I thought.. "Are those...". Then I giggled like a 13 year old. So I had to ask. laugh.gif

Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking that xd.png

Just saw a Holly egg in AP (it had 4 hours left) and got:

Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it.

U trollin' me, rye?

Has aangs-sister posted the names/info for this christmas dragon yet?

I don't want to name them until I know more about them. >x<

Has aangs-sister posted the names/info for this christmas dragon yet?

I don't want to name them until I know more about them. >x<

I haven't seen it yet.

I've decided to take "The Renaissance" and "Rinascimento" (Italian for Renaissance) for my Christmas dragons. Just looking at the adult dragon makes me think of the words "invigorate"... and since pretty much all versions (and synonyms) of it are taken already, Renaissance it is.

I fixed my house a bit, it is a rainbow house o.o It is not so good but... here is the link again: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Darkmaster01

I thought you can win a Tinsel here and an other Prize Dragon for the raffle o.o but I heard the Gingerbread House is just for fun?

Hmmm... Should I breed one of my new Christmas Dragons with a Ridgewing? Aww... can't wait to breed them x3

Just created a house for my sister! I'm quite taken by it smile.gif What do you think?

I like it! smile.gif

(xDragonia @ Dec 28 2012, 03:41 PM)

I fixed my house a bit, it is a rainbow house o.o It is not so good but... here is the link again: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Darkmaster01 I thought you can win a Tinsel here and an other Prize Dragon for the raffle o.o but I heard the Gingerbread House is just for fun?  Hmmm... Should I breed one of my new Christmas Dragons with a Ridgewing? Aww... can't wait to breed them x3

It's very bright and pretty. Very rainbow-y indeed. smile.gif

It will be a raffle event for a as yet unknown type of dragon as the prize. Each red star recipe you completed works as an entry into the raffle. It won't happen until at least the 2nd of Jan.

Edited by jocosa

Mine was originally "cute" themed but that didn't stop me from adding in Roman-esque pillars with totally theme-ignorant pedestals. xd.png

Hmm, idk then. You could mess around with the colours to still achieve the same results but *shrugs*

Hmm...I'll stretch out the topic, make it Alice in Wonderland, and add a cat! biggrin.gif

So, the 2012 X-mas dragons are male.... again. I was under the impression that they alternated male and female. Guess I was wrong.

I am just astounded by the amazing creativity on display with everyone's gingerbread houses! Well done, all. Mine is on the plain and boring side, but I like it. smile.gif

It's not plain and boring... it's VERY shiney!!! and beautiful!!