WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I caught a messy non inbred 10th gen from the ap this year and a friend of mine grabbed a nice stairstep one and gifted it to me two days later. They are both adults now.

Edited by geminia

I was just gifted a lovely 5th gen stair Holly hatchie from an anonymous giver. Such a kind, generous thing to do. It's my first and I am beyond thrilled! Thank you so much, whoever you are smile.gif

I was just gifted a lovely 5th gen stair Holly hatchie from an anonymous giver. Such a kind, generous thing to do. It's my first and I am beyond thrilled! Thank you so much, whoever you are smile.gif

I too was gifted a Holly by an anonymous giver just minutes ago! There really are lovely people out there.

I miraculously got two this year! One by trading and I somehow caught one off the AP! Years of nothing and then TWO within days of each other....too bizarre and wonderful!

I've been camping the abandon page quite a bit for one, seeing as it's the only Christmas dragon I'm lacking. Sadly, I've not been able to find one. Maybe one day I'll nab one of them, but as of now I'm one dragon short.

dry.gif

There was a Holly contest this year, and we had 10 Hollys donated for those who collected the most amount of BBWs. We'll be doing it again next year - particulars will probably be posted in the the old Holly contest thread until a new one is started. I'll be donating an egg from the Holly I got this year.

I'm still checking the AP periodically, in hopes of finding a random passing Holly. I can dream!

I have failed to get a Holly Dragon, I've searched the forums and fansites and everything, but it seems there's more people asking then giving/trading sad.gif maybe next year

I managed to catch a single Holly egg this year after four Christmases of constant clicking. It took forever, but I'm quite happy with my little guy - I likely won't keep any of his babies, but instead will gift them around to others who don't have a Holly - mainly because I think I'll always remember the pain of trying to catch one myself. XD

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

I am still in shock, grinning ear-to-ear, because someone very anonymously gifted me a Holly this morning! wub.gif In my years of Holly hunting, I've never given up until the last Holly leaves the hatcheries, because maybe that last one will be yours. wink.gif

And I still have space for one more... xd.png

they are both gorgeous!! I especially love your little Frill Holly! Your wait is worth it!

Yes dragongrrl they were both Defiantly worth waiting for biggrin.gif

I somehow managed to grab a hatchie from the AP! WOW! A gift of one and then a grab. I'm delirious! LOL In the spirit of giving, I gave the second one to the friend who started me playing this game 4 years ago. She didn't have one either. Now we're both beyond happy smile.gif Next year, I will be gifting a baby to someone smile.gif

I caught one the day after Christmas from the AP, after five years of game play. I was happily shocked.

For the third consecutive year, I didn't get a holly xd.png

But I will get one! One day I will get one even if I am the last user of DC to get one >: D

EDIT: DarkEternity wins every internet I can give!

Edited by Shirubia

I was lucky enough to grab one this year in the DC! biggrin.gif

I tried to breed it in time, but alas he provided no eggies to share. sad.gif

Edited by RipPanther1