WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I traded for one last year (for a lot of cave-blocker hatchies, as I recall), and traded the offspring for a second one this year. (As well as dumping one to the AP for someone else, of course.)

I haven't managed to catch any, over fourteen hours. I've seen quite a few though, but lagging computer does not like the AP. Anywho, I've seen plenty of people catch one or two and talk about it on another site, so I'm hoping~

One more hour, my hatchling goes into a ER and I'll hopefully have a adult.

So close... T_T

Edit:

God this is the longest hour I've experienced on DC.

Edited by TotalRecall

Some really awesome, lovely person gifted me a beautiful, beautiful holly egg, descendant from TJ's own holly dragon.

Considering I'm spending Christmas far from home, locked in a 6 square meter room due to some personal problems, this definitely made my Christmas a lot better. smile.gif

Got my holly in ER mode.

*phew*

I was really fustrated on when this little guy would be ER worthy. :-3

Edit:

Oh... I was wrong... Its a little girl not a little guy. xd.png

Edit:

Grow up little missy already. :-3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GEulm

Edited by TotalRecall

I was able to grab a 5th gen Spiral Male last year, and got extremely lucky this year by catching a 2nd gen from a Wild Dragon breeding Lineage (this egg is a Wild Sibling)

Best Yule Present Ever!

Seriously? Wild Hollies are breedable? That's awesome in more then one way.

Seriously? Wild Hollies are breedable? That's awesome in more then one way.

Yeah I know! 2 went to the AP 2 were left in Wild. I'm actually looking at the Wilderness right now there are quite a few holly eggs in there

Yeah I know! 2 went to the AP 2 were left in Wild. I'm actually looking at the Wilderness right now there are quite a few holly eggs in there

I just hope that they will appear in the AP, once this Christmas wall gets taken care off. And if they don't, I hope they will be posted in click sites and raised, so that next year we get their offsprings.

@TotalRecall Congrats on your Holly Growing, she is quite beautiful.

@PointOfOrigin

Agreed, i am curious as to why only 2 went to the AP

I bred one of my hollies, and I still have another holly to breed. I'm hoping to breed it in the coming days, so let me know if you don't have one and really really want one. Unfortunately, I can only guarantee one holly egg, but the rest of them will go to the AP. smile.gif

I have one adult holly-- a CB one. smile.gif Trying to relearn how to use this site, though, so I'll probably ask a friend how to figure out how to trade its hatchies without getting ripped off. @@

I'm still hoping to get my first Holly, still my favorite of the Christmas dragons. I've been offline with computer issues for a month, but finally got them resolved and hope the new computer will have the speed to help me catch one! While the new comp may help, I know it is more a matter of reflexes and luck. I am persistent, and will keep trying until the end of the season!

I have one Holly, a CB from the tree-decorating contest. He produced four eggs today (one of which was promised), so that's three more eggs dropped into the AP for hopeful hunters!

I wish there was a way to keep and gift more than one egg. I'd love to be able to gift out all of my holly's offspring, but unfortunately we can only do it with one while the others go into the AP lottery. I hope my three extras were caught by people who will give them lovely homes!

gosh, seeing all these holly eggs whiz past in the AP is depressing >< can't catch a single one

here's to hoping somebody will be kind enough to gift one *as unlikely as it feels ><*

I finally managed to trade for one this year! So next year I'll be able to breed a second one, and then hopefully trade off a couple!

I have an adult Holly and caught a Thuwed one in the AP the second day they appeared.

I wonder though, lots of the Hollies I've seen on the AP have looooong messy lineages. Is it because people who breed them don't have any other CB dragons to breed them with or just breed them with messy lineages just because they can't be bothered?

I have an adult Holly and caught a Thuwed one in the AP the second day they appeared.

I wonder though, lots of the Hollies I've seen on the AP have looooong messy lineages. Is it because people who breed them don't have any other CB dragons to breed them with or just breed them with messy lineages just because they can't be bothered?

I would also like to know that. Take mine for example. It's parent's belong to a gold trophy owner, so s/he definitely has a CB. Mother is a nice stairstep, pretty easy to continue since you just need a neotropical. And yet, that person has choosen to breed it with a bluna. They even kept one of the dragons for themselves. So, I really do not see a reason for that person to make a pairing like that.

Oh, and back before, they didn't have lineages showing. So naturally, nobody cared about that. Once TJ implemented lineages they started showing for every dragon, so that would explain messy Hollies from older lines.

Oh well, it's their dragons, their scrolls so I really can't say anything to that.