WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I caught a second one today and had to influence it male to continue it, so now I possibly end up with 2 Holly males hehe i dont mind though as the sprite looks the same anyway plus if my new holly does turn male (i influenced it so!) i can make

this next year or continue the stairstep with a pink CB...

either way i love him/her wub.gif

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Well, I haven't caught one this year either (so that makes it four years of trying to get one), but I did see well over 30 hollies passing through the AP during a little less than 2 ½ hours in the beginning on the Christmas event (but this time even though my Internet connection is rather fast it was my own reflexes that wasn't fast enough. I need to do some AP hunting to get my refleses back, lol).

But I'm not really sad about having to wait yet another year until I can try again, I'm used to it and don't have any problems with waiting.

Ok, ignore that... I just caught one... I seriosly can't believe it... I was so sure that I didn't get it due to that I just randomly visited the AP and didn't even put all too much effort into trying to get it.

Edited by Caius

I managed to catch one and trades another today xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

My dream for this Xmas has become true.

Next year I would be able to spread these beauties to others. tongue.gif

Happy Holidays everyone wub.gif

I trade two IOU but one failed to fullfill,I may end up with only one holly this year.

I haven't been able to find any, most people are requesting almost impossible trades such as CB golds and silvers, 2nd gen tinsels, neglecteds, or lineage trades. I haven't seen many in the AP, and I don't think I'll get one this year. Gifting is a small chance, but other than that, you'd have to be pretty lucky to find one I think.

I haven't been able to find any, most people are requesting almost impossible trades such as CB golds and silvers, 2nd gen tinsels, neglecteds, or lineage trades. I haven't seen many in the AP, and I don't think I'll get one this year. Gifting is a small chance, but other than that, you'd have to be pretty lucky to find one I think.

I caught 7, all together. I ended up trading away 4; one for a 3rd gen gold, and the other 3 for 3-4 random hatchlings.

The other 2 I gifted.

I kept this little beauty, so all I have is this one, and I can continue to hunt:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kpku9

I influenced it male, but if the influence fails, it can still be spiral and pretty.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I was gifted a Holly by an awesome person, a last minute miracle! One is good enough for me. :> (edited for typo)

Edited by toxicneon

A friend traded 1 CB Stripe, 1 CB White and two common hatchlings for a Holly hatchling, not overly long and clean lineage. I think next year there will be a lot more around and they will trade for not too much anymore, at least the uneven ând not perfect stair ones.

My Holly bred four eggs, one I gifted, but had to offer it to three people, as it's a 6th Gen even one, and people don't seem to like high even Gens to continue... I tried to trade it to some people offering in the threads as well, but nobody wanted it there either...

Edited by lilysally

Was gifted a holly this morning by someone awesome who saw my request on the holiday wishlist biggrin.gif

I was set to give up for another year since my clicking hand isn't what it used to be after a work accident, but this was an amazing, amazing surprise. Thank you again, Hotice!

I was gifted a gorgeous 3rd-gen stairstep today.

Best DC Christmas ever. xd.png

I'll be honest, though, it makes me rather sad that they're becoming more common. I always thought they were the most prestigious type of dragon and that I would be a really special member if I ever got one.

Edited by digipup

I havent been lucky either. Guess my internet connection is too slow. Maybe I'm lucky tomorrow or the day after. And if not, I'll just wait for christmas 2013 smile.gif I finally managed to catched up and got all the other christmas dragons <3 So there's no reason for me to complain n_n

Merry Christmas everyone =)

Bred mine and 3 eggs went to the AP. Still trying to gift the hatchling but the person has not been on I guess. sad.gif

There were way more hollies out this year then ever before, so lots of people managed to get at least one. Next year there will be even more.

I traded for one last year, so this year I bred it and gifted the only egg I could hold to my BFF.

Then I caught two from the AP and gifted them both biggrin.gif

Still dreaming of getting a 2nd gen for me...

still hunting in the AP like the last years....seems like theres been more drops than last year but still trying biggrin.gif I think itll be alot.png easier next year

Edited by RaeSun16

I've seen plenty in the AP, but I'm just not fast enough. This is my second year hunting for a Holly, and I still don't have 1 sad.gif At least there will be a slightly better chance at catching one next year smile.gif

EDIT:

I just got gifted my very first Holly! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lauhX

Edited by HappyAppy

I caught my first Holly last year on Dec 26th after three years of trying unsuccessfully.

This year, I haven't heard from the person that my Holly's offspring was going to and I'm afraid they're no longer active.

I caught my first Holly last year and this year I bred her, got my second, and released the other egg to the AP.