WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I keep catching Hollies all over the place (nah I only caught 3 total with 2 you already are at this limit messages)

I think all you have to do is sit in the AP for about an hour. They fly by like crazy!

I'm just glad I have my precious hatchie this morning which I'm about to name.

I've spent way more than an hour in the AP...saw lots of Hollies go by, didn't catch a single one...

I have an adult, that I caught myself last year, - after many hours of hunting, lol - and this year, I traded for an egg. I am so glad that my Holly hunting days are over, and I can't wait until next year, when I'll have two Hollies to breed for others.

I have one, bred it and gifted it my friend who wanted it really badly. ♥ Very glad i made their years! (xd.png)

Nope, I don't have one. However, I do have some adorable christmas hatchlings. smile.gif Anyway, this is my first active christmas event so I'm not worried. Usually I never stick around long enough to participate in events. I must go back to refreshing

Edited by Laureleen
Spelling

No luck catching any. I haven't been as fortunate of seeing them in the AP either. I've seen three. *shrugs* I want a nicely lineaged pair but I suspect that isn't going to happen this year. I also lack good trading dragons to make offers in the the Trade threads.

However, I have been enjoying looking at other peoples Hollies. And I suspect that I might be able to get one in the coming year. Of course, like every other person, I dream of a second gen. *laughs at self*

I don't have any I have been trying to catch one all day... except I haven't even SEEN any! sad.gif

If anybody has any to gift, this girl would like one! biggrin.gif lol

I have an adult from last year. I was looking forward to some Holly hunting this year but I think I've gotten too lazy for that. tongue.gif Ah well, more Hollies for everyone else. ^ ^

I don't have any. I clicked on some this year and a ton last year, but failed to catch one. Just not fast enough.

catching is very difficult especially with hundreds of other users and other eggs crowding the AP =P

Mine produced 4 eggs this year - I was so pleased!

But while 3 have hatched and are doing well, one is an egg under 4 days with almost no views, so I hope it's being kept low for a reason and will live.

The owner doesn't have accepting help selected and there's no scroll name showing, so I hope it's not a new person unaware of how to raise eggs, or someone who lost internet or something.

It's sooooo extra-sad when a Holly dies... especially one out of mine, lol.

Wooohooo! After four years, I finally caught a holly. xd.png

Thank you Shalarean smile.gif

Edited by Dragonbox

HI

Can someone tell me where to go to see what the Holly looks like? Is it one of the Christmas eggs from a previous year?

I caught one a few days back --- now I hardly see them...the holly hunt is soul-destroying lol i already got wobbly eyes from the camping out on the AP as I really wanted to try for a 2nd one x

Just saw another 4 hollies go through the AP..but they are gone before I can even react...sad.gif

Just saw another 4 hollies go through the AP..but they are gone before I can even react...sad.gif

xd.png

2 of those were probably from me. My one adult holly produced 3 offspring this year and only 1 last year. dry.gif One of them is part of a trade so the one holly egg I have now has been spoken for. I managed to catch a 2nd gen in the AP this year though! blink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

xd.png

2 of those were probably from me. My one adult holly produced 3 offspring this year and only 1 last year. dry.gif One of them is part of a trade so the one holly egg I have now has been spoken for. I managed to catch a 2nd gen in the AP this year though! blink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

I know from who that 2nd gen is. It's mother is a prize from last year's raffle. I'll get it's half sister next year biggrin.gif

I can't catch them in the ap and i'm having horrible luck trading for them sad.gif

if anyone has an unbred holly and would like a soul.... wink.gif ah well, maybe next year

Ahhh....

The one I've been trying for...for two years....

I've hit f5 so much my finger hurts, LOL

Anyone know if the candy cane stripped one is always 'bred'? I'm trying to decide if I want to get rid of mine and try for a lower generation of them or somethring....