TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Well i feel if there was a sport for ninja clicking whoever has those hollies has a 1st lace award O.o

That's what I'm hoping, still scary though.

@Kaini, it's not my Holly egg, just one of my grown Holly's eggs that was auto-abandoned (so it's not on my scroll)

If the person has accepting aid on, you can still ER it for them (which I did with one of my holly's offspring which was ER with no views).

ETA: But be careful, because it can hard to get eggs you don't own out of fansites. I just stuck it in one fansite, Silvi's.

Edited by siliconrose

Well i feel if there was a sport for ninja clicking whoever has those hollies has a 1st lace award O.o

And I would be like 4000th place xd.png

I'm losing hope sad.gif

I'm going to be breeding my hollies soon. After they grow up of course. But it will be another few days. Til they get clicks.

I don't think holiday dragons can breed the year they're born, IIRC.

Unless I misunderstood you

@lindsy,

:/ I didn't know. I am going to try though. I was just wanting to help people get the dragon. sad.gif

And I would be like 4000th place xd.png

I'm losing hope sad.gif

I was thinking anyone who was able to catch a Holly with ads, images etc all still enabled should be granted a trophy xd.png

Lol atleast there are chances to get them every year, instead of them being unbreedables

Forgot there was going to be a Holiday event xd.png

It looks cool, though I'm going to drive myself nuts trying to figure out recipes and things.

man i wish my clicking skills were better those hollies are slippery i should know been trying to catch one for 2 years now well my fingers are still crossed perhaps ill get luck one of these days please oh please

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer

@lindsy,

:/ I didn't know. I am going to try though. I was just wanting to help people get the dragon. sad.gif

Lindsy is right, sorry sad.gif

Holiday dragons (Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Christmas dragons,) that grow up during their respective holiday can not be bred. They can be bred after the breeding week, so for these guys, they can be bred after the 26th.

Shadowflame theres a spread sheet somewhere on the pages with all of the recipes listed...goodluck!

@Erithan i completely agree...this is the only time i really want to buy that ad removal thing

Shadowflame theres a spread sheet somewhere on the pages with all of the recipes listed...goodluck!

@Erithan i completely agree...this is the only time i really want to buy that ad removal thing

I almost did, still may, it's generally distracting. Seems to cause some lag to at times.(Especially becuase one advertisments is of a game I'm currently ticked off at).

I understand why they're there though, I'd rather have them annoy me then see DC change in a bad way.

@lindsy,

Nah, I understand. There is next year ^.^

Lindsy is right, sorry sad.gif

Holiday dragons (Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Christmas dragons,) that grow up during their respective holiday can not be bred. They can be bred after the breeding week, so for these guys, they can be bred after the 26th.

So after the 26th? unsure.gif

But I wouldn't get a holly again because it's out of the breeding week? huh.gif

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

I wish there was a way of transferring it to someone who deserves it.

I don't put ANY of my eggs on any fansite until they reach 4 days or under and I have never lost one egg. Not one, or even had a sick egg other then one tinsel a few years back.

People play differently, it doesn't mean that they aren't concerned or taking care of the egg. My Holly egg is at 0-0-0 for views and fogged at 4 days 15 hours. When it hits 4 days I will put it on my regular fansite and monitor it closely. It will hatch perfectly well, just like every other egg before. No way I am putting 'my precious' on a fansite and leaving it unobservecd for any length of time.

Edit: Just finished the cooking and got my pumpkin pie! Took me at least two days.

Edited by Dubious

So after the 26th? unsure.gif

But I wouldn't get a holly again because it's out of the breeding week? huh.gif

You will only get a Holly baby out of your Holly NEXT Christmas. After the 26th, all eggs from Christmas dragons will go back to being the egg of their mate. So, if you breed your Holly to a Green (as an example) you would get a Green egg.

I almost did, still may, it's generally distracting. Seems to cause some lag to at times.(Especially becuase one advertisments is of a game I'm currently ticked off at).

Its true. i hate paid games sometimes. so why are you ticked off at the game?