TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Thanks for the great Event and finally I am done with the cookings. *yeah*

biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays Everyone. biggrin.gif

I think that i've got every single recipe card......

Off to Holly hunting again. Blah.... they have been slipping thru' all my clicks arrghhh sad.gif

All these years.... not even 1 xd.png

Just got myself a holly egg. Ninja clicking level has risen to: 90. wink.gif

(probably not 90, maybe 2... or 1.5)

*happy*

Still can't play the Holiday Baking Game. Can't even boil water, for heaven's sake! I keep hoping it's a glitch and it will eventually go away, but so far - nada. Is anyone else having this problem? I've emptied my browers cache, I've entered all of my ingredients one at a time for both Oven and Prep. I've followed the recipes exactly from the link that has the list for all ingredients for all of the foods, and still nothing. I have two items in red that are apparently ready, because when I click on Cabbage Roll or Mixed Salad, the Make goes bold, implying I can MAKE them, but - all I get is a mess, no matter if I use Oven or Prep.

So, I just want to know if I'm alone in this problem or if there are others experiencing the same thing? Just curious is all.

sad.gif Still can't play the Holiday Baking Game. Can't even boil water, for heaven's sake! I keep hoping it's a glitch and it will eventually go away, but so far - nada. Is anyone else having this problem? I've emptied my browers cache, I've entered all of my ingredients one at a time for both Oven and Prep. I've followed the recipes exactly from the link that has the list for all ingredients for all of the foods, and still nothing. I have two items in red that are apparently ready, because when I click on Cabbage Roll or Mixed Salad, the Make goes bold, implying I can MAKE them, but - all I get is a mess, no matter if I use Oven or Prep.

So, I just want to know if I'm alone in this problem or if there are others experiencing the same thing? Just curious is all. unsure.gif

*happy*

Dang, I never saw anything!!!

sad.gif Still can't play the Holiday Baking Game. Can't even boil water, for heaven's sake! I keep hoping it's a glitch and it will eventually go away, but so far - nada. Is anyone else having this problem? I've emptied my browers cache, I've entered all of my ingredients one at a time for both Oven and Prep. I've followed the recipes exactly from the link that has the list for all ingredients for all of the foods, and still nothing. I have two items in red that are apparently ready, because when I click on Cabbage Roll or Mixed Salad, the Make goes bold, implying I can MAKE them, but - all I get is a mess, no matter if I use Oven or Prep.

So, I just want to know if I'm alone in this problem or if there are others experiencing the same thing? Just curious is all. unsure.gif

I had that problem and I had yo use google chrome to get it to work. Now I have ALL the recipies!

sad.gif  Still can't play the Holiday Baking Game.  Can't even boil water, for heaven's sake!  I keep hoping it's a glitch and it will eventually go away, but so far - nada.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I've emptied my browers cache, I've entered all of my ingredients one at a time for both Oven and Prep.  I've followed the recipes exactly from the link that has the list for all ingredients for all of the foods, and still nothing.  I have two items in red that are apparently ready, because when I click on Cabbage Roll or Mixed Salad, the Make goes bold, implying I can MAKE them, but - all  I get is a mess, no matter if I use Oven or Prep. 

So, I just want to know if I'm alone in this problem or if there are others experiencing the same thing?  Just curious is all.  unsure.gif

What browser are you using? Are you using any adblock type add-ons?

do you click? Have you tried dragging items to cards?

And have you checked out the spread sheet for which things are prep which are oven?

Edit: ninja.gif 'd by an easier answer! and yay an egg started to crack! smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

*happy*

Congrats! That get code page with the holly is the best thing ever, right?

Congrats! That get code page with the holly is the best thing ever, right?

You're right! I was so excited, I made some strange squeaking noises... :L

Edit: Sort of paranoid now though, just hidden it. Don't want it to get sick. >.<

Edited by Phioxse

I am still waiting for my holly.

The one who will breed holly for me didn't show up yet. xd.png

Are you supposed to be able to get double of a recipe?

I made the second one I got without looking, and then realized I already had it. O-O

user posted image

Are you supposed to be able to get double of a recipe?

I made the second one I got without looking, and then realized I already had it. O-O

*image*

There are two different kinds of meat pie. One with meat, the other with poultry. Unless they both have the exact same ingredients, it's normal.

You're right! I was so excited, I made some strange squeaking noises... :L

Edit: Sort of paranoid now though, just hidden it. Don't want it to get sick. >.<

I did that for mine, too. Even though I haven't had an egg get sick in years, let alone die. xd.png Congrats on getting one!

There are two different kinds of meat pie. One with meat, the other with poultry. Unless they both have the exact same ingredients, it's normal.

OH. xd.png *facepalm* I'm so tired, I didn't even notice!

Thank you very much<3

mine wont stop getting sick i swear these r the most tempermental eggs ive ever had =P

your holly got too many UVs,you'd better fog it for a while.

Edited by Mercury

You will only get a Holly baby out of your Holly NEXT Christmas. After the 26th, all eggs from Christmas dragons will go back to being the egg of their mate. So, if you breed your Holly to a Green (as an example) you would get a Green egg.

O, Thanks.

Im sorry I just get so confused sometimes. Thanks for clearing it up.

I've missed 3 Hollies this evening. *sigh* I had hoped I'd have one by now. It's a little embarrassing when you're upstaged by your 86 y/o mom. xd.png I'll never figure out how she managed to snag one. unsure.gif She said it was far easier than the cooking was! huh.giflaugh.gif

Congrats to all those that have managed to get one so far. The rest of us still have time. smile.gif