TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I saw someone mention a link to a spreadsheet for the recipes, but now I don't remember the page that had that post. Would someone be able to post it again, please?

xd.png I couldn't believe it when I got the recipe for Nobake cookies. laugh.gif I was just 'baking' some with my mom the other day!

I wonder if TJ will do this again next year... I'd love it. Especially if we can continue baking even after the event. Just feel like doing something so you start baking random things and have a feast with your dragons! biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see the new dragons!!! TJ, you give us too much suspense as well as spoil us. laugh.gif

Happy Holidays!!

Arya10, you have to wait until the 25th. Then you can get to it. How? I have no idea, but I'm sure you'll figure it out or TJ will tell us on the 25th...

This is my first christmas on DC and i have to say:

it´s a lot of fun!!

Thanks so much for the cooking game and all the people who breed the beautiful dragons from the previous years!

I grabbed 2 of each (exept the hollys, but i guess they´re just impossible to get--well,at least i saw 2 or 3 in the AP, but some ninja.gif was way quicker)

Just want to say:HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!

You know.. there comes a time when you miss the ultimate Holly and decide to give up the hunt. *nods* I have just had that moment. I missed a second gen. The Holly code was "Dr Who" and he was mated to a white "White TARDIS". Yep... They are just not meant to be for me. *sigh*

And yes.... lag is killing me... AP and forum

You know.. there comes a time when you miss the ultimate Holly and decide to give up the hunt. *nods* I have just had that moment. I missed a second gen. The Holly code was "Dr Who" and he was mated to a white "White TARDIS". Yep... They are just not meant to be for me. *sigh*

And yes.... lag is killing me... AP and forum

Dear god. I would sell my soul for that one.

/Comforts Sir Barton

That is rather epic =x

Cave empty or not, I've over 20 reds with incubate up. I'm tempted to start incuhatchings things and dropping them back into the ap.

Doesn't that usually happen before the great TJ releases the new dragons? Maybe its just a side effect?

I am done collecting for this year, probably. Next year, I'll try for a Holly.

Edited by Darklight

A very nice person gifted me a Holly (My first one!!!)! I wanted to jump for joy (I still do)! I'm sure there are other nice people out there that will gift/trade Hollies to you people who doesn't have any yet.

Besides that, I've had a lot of fun cooking. It took me only 2 days to get all the ingredents and all recipes. How long did it take you people?

I'm now very embarrassed that I hadn't remembered that the messages even existed and two kind persons had offered me a Tri-Horn Wyvern when I hadn't one. Ugh, I feel bad for this. sad.gif

Anyway, I finished my cooking, yays. laugh.gif Now waiting for the Gingerbread House mini-game.

Also I couldn't get a Hollie, but oh well. I don't even see them anymore on AP.

Congrats Erinthebookworm!!

It took me a day xd.png i loved this christmas event. ive missed all the others every year but this one seems like the best.

Just got the 73rd recipe. Have to agree with everyone else, this sure was a great Christmas event. Still trying for my first Holly though -although I've seen a grand total of 1 in the AP! Maybe I'll get lucky this year!

Well, RaeSun16, last year's event was also very fun. *Remembers sitting at computer for two hours making a holly dragon out of christmas ornaments on a digital wreath.*

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

I wish there was a way of transferring it to someone who deserves it.

Edited by SPQR

Is it terrible I'm sitting here doing other things on other tabs whilst watching my christmas hatchies/eggs like a hawk to make sure they're safe?

to paranoid? ninja.gif

heck I fogged everything before bed last night o.o

Edited by Erithan

i am amazed at how generous everyone is at breeding their christmas eggs for those that dont have them. i picked up a holly yesterday night i am so happy. next year i probably will breed it to make more. also i have most of the recipes done only a few more to go. i got two gingerbread houses made

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

So put it in a fansite? :/