TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

I wish there was a way of transferring it to someone who deserves it.

maybe they're being cautious and planning to er at under 4d? I hope it'll be ok.

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

I wish there was a way of transferring it to someone who deserves it.

They could be waiting to hatch it on Christmas Eve or Day.

They could be waiting to hatch it on Christmas Eve or Day.

That's what I'm hoping, still scary though.

@Kaini, it's not my Holly egg, just one of my grown Holly's eggs that was auto-abandoned (so it's not on my scroll)

Edited by SPQR

The wreath decorating looks really cool, biggrin.gif and EDIT: Ouch. Thats scary SPQR. Is it a newer persn?

Edited by RaeSun16

@RaeSun16: I have no idea, can't see their scroll. Hope it isn't though!

Edited by SPQR

The wreath decorating looks really cool, biggrin.gif  and EDIT: Ouch. Thats scary SPQR. Is it a newer persn?

I wish we could re-decorate, or just in general decorate them this year. Looking at a naked wreath because I missed the event(minus one day) is sad. sad.gif

Edit: Is it me or are hollys not getting many views etc even on multiple sites.

Edited by Erithan

I was just gifted a Holly by a very very kind person! I love how generous people are on DC. I had been searching the AP everyday for hours only to get "try as you might..." messages. I'm so happy ;_;

That's what I'm hoping, still scary though.

@Kaini, it's not my Holly egg, just one of my grown Holly's eggs that was auto-abandoned (so it's not on my scroll)

I sure hope they know what they are doing it would be a crying shame if they didnt and the poor thing died makes me sad to think that could happen, my guess is they are waiting out the time and know what they are doing maybe start ering at 4 days or 3 days 23 hours

@Erithian i agree...ive only been on DC since 2010, but i usually missed all the holiday events. I wish there was a way to get them and decorate.

Phew! *wipes brow* Finished up all that bakin'. Super cute sprites and fun event overall. Thanks to all involved. biggrin.gif

Now trying to catch my first holly-- I've seen quite a few, but I always spazz out and fail at clicking them. They're SO FAST! xd.png

SPQR=> I know that feel, looking at an egg that you want to see hatched but that doesn't get enough views and is on a hidden scroll. But your case is far more worse that the ones I got, since, well, it's a Holly! It deserves so be taken care of...

@Erithian i agree...ive only been on DC since 2010, but i usually missed all the holiday events. I wish there was a way to get them and decorate.

Yeah, might be a pain to program though.

I think it would be fun in general, just give everyone the decorations and let them re-decorate each year (if they wanted to). Would be fun^^

Hmm yea hadnt thought of that. Maybe an idea for next year or something

Anyway how goes the hunting for everyone?

I think it would be fun in general, just give everyone the decorations and let them re-decorate each year (if they wanted to). Would be fun^^

Yeah, that event was one of my favourites so far! I know that feeling, RaeSun, missed out on the Christmas tree decorating.

Speaking of, I thought tree decorating was supposed to be re-enabeled after the contest for it.

(or was that wreaths...?)

I'm reluctant to leave my computer, have to eat and deal with the lil' kitty though.

*pats eggs* The lack of traffic(on more then 3 sites and my holly is getting like 0 views) isn't such a bad thing in this case.

Atleast we can decorate the gingerbread house. i wonder what we can use. Maybe some of the recipes and items we made for the cooking part?

Hoping that there are still Hollys out there to be bred...So annoyed that I keep missing them, even if my mouse is sitting on one when it shows up, and there are only 25 others in the cave...sigh...

Hmm yea hadnt thought of that. Maybe an idea for next year or something

Anyway how goes the hunting for everyone?

very good. i got two hollies from the AP. i got one yesterday night and one today. its not that hard for me. i found getting the black friday dragons way harder. i had to have all of mien gifted. but anyways i am happy with them. my last holly has a pretty good lineage. its a 3rd gen. next year now i can breed my hollies for other people

I'm going to be breeding my hollies soon. After they grow up of course. But it will be another few days. Til they get clicks.

awww i feel bad for others that i have had good luck. if they werent eggs and were adults i would breed them and gift them but that must be next year. now i have to focus on keeping them healthy