TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I can cook and bake quite well in real life, but this method is driving me mad.

Ditto. It reminds me too much of that Alchemy game where you start off with four elements and eventually mix those into ~300 different items... only problem was some of the combinations were really obscure and not reflective of RL. D:

I don't think I'm going to try any more recipes until I get all my basic ingredients. Feel like I'm just wasting time atm. x_X

Are the recipes with red stars only obtainable by picking up the recipes or can you manually "discover" them by randomly mixing ingredients?

OMG! I just caught a Holly! This has been 4 years in coming! Can't wait to breed it for others now! <3

Aww congrats! Send your luck my way? I've been trying since they were first released in the cave.

Also seconding questions for the recipe spreadsheet google doc thing. I'm hopeless at figuring this stuff out. If it can't be linked in the thread, could someone pm me the link? I'd be ever so grateful!

Google doc is in my signature, but the lovely person who made it has set it to private temporarily, while they tidy it up. Should be up again soon.

made 2 red star recipes so far! smile.gif this is exciting! biggrin.gif

i love christmasssss. and the leetle trees are so cute... and that horrible moment when i was just in cave and saw one and my heart nearly stopped as i clicked it then realized i was scroll locked sad.gif im sorry little christmas tree, maybe next time... least i can still get christmas dragons

Edited by Xeriina

I'm having trouble finding ingredients. It's been at least half an hour since I gathered one. Is there a time frame to it, or a certain place you have to get them, or is it down or what?

Currently made six red star items so far.

One of every egg...except Holly ;_; I've seen people with two - just...how?

Google doc is in my signature, but the lovely person who made it has set it to private temporarily, while they tidy it up. Should be up again soon.

Ahh, thank you! I'll turn view signatures back on temporarily happy.gif

OMG! I just caught a Holly! This has been 4 years in coming! Can't wait to breed it for others now! <3

Merry Christmas! That's wonderful! biggrin.gif

> has dough, cheese, mushrooms and herbs

> tries to make a pizza

> fails

Lol yes, I know that pizza is NOT a Christmas dish XD Geez, I have fun more than in my real kitchen. At least there is no mess.

Aww congrats! Send your luck my way? I've been trying since they were first released in the cave.

Also seconding questions for the recipe spreadsheet google doc thing. I'm hopeless at figuring this stuff out. If it can't be linked in the thread, could someone pm me the link? I'd be ever so grateful!

Sent you a message. I KNEW I remembered you from somewhere...

I don't plan I trying to catch another Holly this year since I know how in demand they are. I figure this was my lucky year and I'll give someone else the chance to grab one.

Edited by BlueOctoberFan

There are many lucky people with Hollies this year ^^ COngrats everyone able to catch them! Hopefully it will be easier next year with so many breeding xd.png

The Christmas spirit has just died in me, the lag is so huge that i can not do a single thing in cave let alone hope to catch a holly, i gues not all can have a happy christmas, but i hope rest of you will have a happy christmas.

The Christmas spirit has just died in me, the lag is so huge that i can not do a single thing in cave let alone hope to catch a holly, i gues not all can have a happy christmas, but i hope rest of you will have a happy christmas.

Don't give up. You'll get one eventually... You just need to be patient.

Not sure if it has been asked, but once you make a red star recipe that's one ticket correct? re-making the recipe won't result in more tickets right? unsure.gif

hmm and it seems my extensive know knowledge of baking is making me think to hard for combos lol blink.gif

sleep time Happy Holidays! and Thank you to TJ and everyone who helped create this event and this year's dragons!

~Erithan .o0O(*zzz*)

I just wish they put ingredients on the right side of the screen and recipes on the left side. That would have been a lot neater IMO. But, otherwise this event is great! Can't wait till I cook everything.