TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

When I click f5 right before the every 5 minute drop, it starts loading and only finishes it when the eggs are already gone. The only BF I got was from an hourly drop, and I'm guessing it was like, that time of the day when there is nobody around because it's in the middle of the night for most players. And I see people with over 10 of those guys already. I guess I'm just really unlucky xd.png

I can't really give advice since I don't catch except for holidays. My 4 [all I want] are fulfilled IOUs. =3

...which, as a moderator, you should probably not be openly declaring that you accept. laugh.gif

GAAAAHHHH, I can't wait for mine to grow up! *pokes the oldest three hatchlings* Turn into adults, already! I want to see if you like your intended mates!

Which reminds me to ask, what is everyone else thinking of for lineages with these guys? Assuming they breed with the majority of other dragon types, what would look best alongside them on a pedigree page?

Phew. Been having computer issues the past few days, so I wasn't able to get on and say what gorgeous adults these are. I've been waiting for them for some time and I'm overjoyed to finally get them on my scroll.

Ironically, this species has been one of the easiest for me to catch, though never on the hourly drops. I manage to find everything on the five minute drops.

According to this I'm not a living being.

I only want 2 of these... no more. xd.png Even though they're really pretty.

That was an exaggeration~ And besides, it isn't like I specifically said, "IF U NO HOARD THESE, YOU AREN'T A HUMAN."

Heh. Again, a lot of people try to get many of the new releases, despite what the dragon is~

Anyways.

As for rarity, I'm kind of hoping these guys end up somewhere between common and uncommon. I'm pretty sure if we get another rare, it'll be after the Christmas release (although I could be totally wrong)...

Like someone said, clicking for me goes based off the words I see. If I'm hunting for magmas, the moment I see "too hot" or "touch" I spam click. I take the unique words of a description and mainly look for that.

~

GAAAAHHHH, I can't wait for mine to grow up!  *pokes the oldest three hatchlings*  Turn into adults, already!  I want to see if you like your intended mates!

Which reminds me to ask, what is everyone else thinking of for lineages with these guys?  Assuming they breed with the majority of other dragon types, what would look best alongside them on a pedigree page?

Well, for starters I want to actually catch them xd.png' If I'm VERY lucky I'll get a second one and simply breed them purebred since I prefer that kind of lineage. (and that pair and their offsprings would very likely be the only ones of the species on my scroll, by the way, if I ever manage to catch the second one) But They are beautiful and would come out nice paired with pretty much everything, in my opinion.

Edited by guuvii

Agreed on the keywords! For each species I'm hunting, I pick out a word or pair of words that is unique to that description, and look just for that. The TROUBLE, of course, is that sometimes they get mixed up in my head... metallic = shines = shimmering = brilliant... *twitch* and I end up with another egg I don't need. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Agreed on the keywords! For each species I'm hunting, I pick out a word or pair of words that is unique to that description, and look just for that. The TROUBLE, of course, is that sometimes they get mixed up in my head... metallic = shines = shimmering = brilliant... *twitch* and I end up with another egg I don't need. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I've done that w/ Magmas and Embers.

I learned my lesson w/ those, though rolleyes.gif

It's rather too bad these are wyverns instead of drakes... I'd love to breed mine with Night Glories, since the poses and colors are so similar. wub.gif

Failing that, heh, I'm pondering marrows. Or heck, golden wyverns, just for the contrast.

Wait, wait, am I reading this right?

"Tri-Horn Wyverns are a mountainous species, living in high altitude areas among rocks and snow."

I'm sure this was already covered, but I was without Internet and...why exactly are they found in the desert biome?

Wait, wait, am I reading this right?

"Tri-Horn Wyverns are a mountainous species, living in high altitude areas among rocks and snow."

I'm sure this was already covered, but I was without Internet and...why exactly are they found in the desert biome?

It was a mistake and TJ plans to move them to the Alpines at some point.

Ironically, this species has been one of the easiest for me to catch, though never on the hourly drops. I manage to find everything on the five minute drops.

I NEVER see anything on the 5 minute drops... do you refresh before or after the first second on the fives?

*Impatiently taps her hatchies to make them grow up faster!*

I'm going to try the males with red nebulas... I can see a very pretty checkerboard emerging from that. ^>^ I wish I had some CB Thunders, as I think either gender would look awesome with those.

ETA: Oh, and I want to try the females with my current dragon crush, Tsunamis. wub.gif C'mon, lil' hatchies, grow! Grow!

Edited by LibbyLishly

ETA: Oh, and I want to try the females with my current dragon crush, Tsunamis. wub.gif C'mon, lil' hatchies, grow! Grow!

Oh, I can see that being a really pretty pair!~

I NEVER see anything on the 5 minute drops... do you refresh before or after the first second on the fives?

I start refreshing at some point after it hits :04. If it is already :05 I don't even bother, I just wait until the next drop.

The clock on my computer has a seconds count down. I start counting down with the clock at 10 seconds till so I get the rhythm of the seconds. For the last five seconds I make sure I have my cursor hovering over a spot where an egg will appear, refresh madly and look for the word "designs". It's not successful every time, but I didn't catch an egg about 5 times, and misclicked once. I managed to get 10 eggs this way before I stopped picking them up.

New mod drinking game. Take 1 shot for each mention of dragons being in wrong biome. tongue.gif

Also, mine are taking an overly long time to gender.

WHOA saw a CB GOLD for the first time in years. There's like no chance I got it so congrats whoever did?? I still haven't gone through all my tabs <_>

Edit: Yea I didn't even get a tri-horn. Nothing for meeee *stare at the CB gold because yes I have it's code*

Edited by Kaini

They do seem remarkably indecisive about gender, yes. Can't remember a species taking this long to declare itself before! laugh.gif Mine were at <5 days before they finally got around to informing me that the influences had worked.