TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I'm not even sure how you can manage to click two in the 5Minute drops.

Are you a ninja?

Lucky! It took me four hours to get my eggs >.>

And my luck is everybody's luck. biggrin.gif Just PMed two other folks on this page who I can see were JUST saying they couldn't snag any; they can have these two eggs once they're off cooldown and I'll catch more for myself. Many thanks again to TJ for increasing our egg limit; extra slots means I can catch my four and still have room for glompies! *happy*

Now to get a big cup of caffeine and wait for the hourly drop... the hunt is on!

Well, I guess I'll just have to be offering my soul and an arm in trades for one *-*

You people who can lock yourself in 5-10 minutes..... Grrrrr *-* Leave some for us unfortunate xd.png

I'll attempt to hunt throughout the day, and if I catch more than one I'll be stalking this thread for anyone without one, who put effort into trying for one ^^

Spread that love biggrin.gif?

Are you a ninja?

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Guess this means that I'm not a ninja. Awww...

Are you a ninja?

LOL that made me laugh. Yes, there does seem to be some ninjas among us..

[

Are you a ninja?

ninja.gif

Nah, just had to drop by the office for something; figured I'd check my dragons while I was waiting on files to copy; saw the release. And if there's a faster internet connection on the planet than right in the middle of Microsoft's game development campus, I'll be surprised. wink.gif It's like riding an electron tsunami.

EDIT - @Slaptail: We used to have a four-egg catch limit, no matter how many dragons were on our scrolls. It may have been a while since the limits were increased, but I'm still thrilled. biggrin.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Any ninjas want to teach me some tricks? laugh.gif Usually I don't have much of a problem, but this one's tripping me up. I think I'll just chill out and take a break, take my bad luck to the other biomes and try for some uncommons. Hopefully these new ones won't be rare later on.

I managed to catch two, but also accidentally grabbed a different egg and I now have to wait 3 hours before I can try to get nother black friday egg.

[

ninja.gif

Nah, just had to drop by the office for something; figured I'd check my dragons while I was waiting on files to copy; saw the release. And if there's a faster internet connection on the planet than right in the middle of Microsoft's game development campus, I'll be surprised. wink.gif It's like riding an electron tsunami.

EDIT - @Slaptail: We used to have a four-egg catch limit, no matter how many dragons were on our scrolls. It may have been a while since the limits were increased, but I'm still thrilled. biggrin.gif

Legit? Oh how lucky tongue.gif

Legit? Oh how lucky tongue.gif

Tanks! Just caught my limit at the 5-minute drops, so that's one less person competing at the hourly, heehee! GOOD LUCK everyone!

(And yet even when the Cave is scorching fast, this forum crawls like it was made of knees. dry.gif)

ETA: Over 200 tabs opened at the hour drop and not one successful grab. o.o

The difficulty level of this release .. whoa

Edited by DeathCry

That same thing happened to me. I was more successful with the Blusangs! >:I

Yayz, locked last hourly <3 It got easier for me these past two hours.

It's definitely gotten easier--I agreed to catch for some friends who are having trouble, and I got immediately locked with the promised three eggs, even though I completely missed the first minute of the hourly drop.

Fifth hour, still nothing. Oh, well, I'll keep trying, and maybe end up trading for one later. I'm just excited that they've been released.

Whoa... actually lucky during a 5 minute drop. o.o

The egg looks gorgeous smile.gifsmile.gif

Now for 3 more hours of egg-locked status

They're going so fast I can't even see any at the 5 min drops. This is insanity!

MUST... RESIST... CONTINUING...MEME...

I'm already over 1300 tabs for today, that's how much of a failure at catching eggs I am xd.png Still catched nothing, but I'll keep trying!

But for me, it's nothing new. For everyone else, I'm kind of sad =/