TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I just love these eggs. Hope I can get a couple more before they stop dropping. I'm fairly sure they're going to be an uncommon breed. tongue.gif

I've been trying since three hours after their release and I am still failing at getting any.

I should consider renaming myself Safifail the panther. This would be a more fitting name, considering the situation.

Emeraldmay: egglocked with the new eggs....so...where's my ninja badge? tongue.gif

This. This would be a great idea. I say users who can fetch eggs that fast should indeed get a ninja badge ninja.gif

Congrats for catching your eggs too! Congrats to anyone who got some of these eggs actually smile.gif

There's no eggs in the desert biome? I've been waiting for 2 hours and no eggs showed up. sad.gif

they drop a lot earlier than an hour

*raises eyebrow

Yeah, they drop every five minutes, just more on the hour.

No luck yet here, either. Grrrrrrrr. I'm starting to severely doubt my chances of getting one today. Hopefully these are easier to catch after the new egg buzz wears off, unlike the Blusangs. >.<

The hatchling kind of looks like a type of wyvern...

If it's a wyvern, well I won't be surprised if it ends up being well sought for.

Yeah- STILL haven't got a CB Golden or managed to get any-gen one off the AP :/ and since I've only got mobile site, ipod Touch today I doubt I'll be getting CB of this breed unless they keep dropping commonly for a while :/

... ooook. That silly moment when my gold finally gives me a second gen egg and then I realize there are new dragons. At least I could unlock my scroll on time. smile.gif

Thanks for the release!!

Edited by FengShien

they drop a lot earlier than an hour

Yup wink.gif

They drop at the 5 minute marks too (XX:05, XX:10, XX:15 etc.)

even then im not getting a single one

Try refreshing the page from about 30 seconds before the next 5 minute drop

Edited by DeathCry

The eggs look amazing...

Too bad the Desert biome is the only one it's dropping at..sad.gif

Tried few times, and didn't manage to grab any eggs, so I hope i'll manage to grab some later! smile.gif

It's Black Friday. You have to kill, maim, push, shove, and whatever else you have to do to get these. Ignoring TJ's blurb in his opening post will get you everywhere. Or at least one egg. tongue.gif

The problem is we do not know how common these will be, so people are trying to stock up whatever they can until we do know. But they are here to stay.

Frankly, I'm waiting to see if I like the adult before I grab more than two.

... I'm taking the risk of sounding like a total idiot but... What is actually "Black Friday"? I know I've heard it before, but it seems pretty unlikely that I'll remember that alone....

I'm pretty sure we don't have that in France though...

It's when the stores finally start showing a profit after all the stuff they've sold during the year, putting their annual figures into the black from being in the red.

Yeah- STILL haven't got a CB Golden or managed to get any-gen one off the AP :/ and since I've only got mobile site, ipod Touch today I doubt I'll be getting CB of this breed unless they keep dropping commonly for a while :/

I wasn't able to catch CB Golden Wyverns either by myself, or the brine eggs. I kinda have the feeling it's gonna be the same with those new ones now...

Still no luck sad.gif

Congratulations to who ever got that CB Thunder back there.

I really really want an egg but it seems as if my luck is against me. rolleyes.gif

Good luck to me!

I got one, I thought I had got another one but I must have forgot to close the tab the 1st was in.

Wow I was working all day and come home to find these! What a gr8 suprise smile.gif

I wasn't able to catch CB Golden Wyverns either by myself, or the brine eggs. I kinda have the feeling it's gonna be the same with those new ones now...

Yeah, I only have one CB of each and they were gifted from the new release or w/e thread.

This drop only lasted two minutes, and I saw a few commons slip in there...

I only managed to catch a CB pink from the coast biome when I was switching. *sigh* oh well, at least it isn't a complete fail, CB pink.

I finally decided to make this thread.

For all you ninjas hiding among us!

Thank you for your answers about what "Black Friday" is! =)

Well, then I guess this reflects Black Friday alright! Does not seem like a very fun day though, I wouldn't like shopping in such a crowded day, I have a HUGE fear of crowds ;_;

I was surprised I got one. I was amazed when I got a second. I didn't think it would be possible but I got a third. But there is now way I can get a forth... is there? xd.png