TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Having major trouble grabbing them too. Being on the mobile doesn't help either...the time it takes from tapping on refresh, till the eggs actually load, is more than enoughfor all three eggs to be gone...sad.gif

Kind of sucks there is a time difference between me and the site. I just woke up and it says it's already 6pm on the site. So I gotta grab an egg before the day is "over". :l

OH NO!!! Just found out about this release.... babysitting Newborn twin grandsons while Mommy and Daddy are at the doctors... don't have much time to get on the computer... which biome can I find these eggs and are they dropping regularly? Will not have time to stalk the cave much, so need to know where and when to look... can someone help me with the info, please?

Got another at this hourly drop. Only have room for one more right now.

Thanks again to TJfor the release and to Angziety, Skinst, and anyone else who may have been involved in creating these. I will be anxious to see the adults.

I was surprised I got one. I was amazed when I got a second. I didn't think it would be possible but I got a third. But there is now way I can get a forth... is there? xd.png

I wish I had just 1...

I didn't get any using IE, but I switched to Firefox with java turned off, and got 7 out of one drop. Now I'm egg locked and happy. smile.gif

Worked all day to come home and find this nice suprise waiting for me. smile.gif Thank you TJ!

OH NO!!!  Just found out about this release.... babysitting Newborn twin grandsons while Mommy and Daddy are at the doctors... don't have much time to get on the computer... which biome can I find these eggs and are they dropping regularly?  Will not have time to stalk the cave much, so need to know where and when to look... can someone help me with the info, please?

They're in the desert and falling at the top of the hour but the drop goes quickly. They also drop at the 5 minute mark but those go even faster.

Edited by rubyshoes

The hatchling kind of looks like a type of wyvern...

If it's a wyvern, well I won't be surprised if it ends up being well sought for.

Oh I hope so! I could do an all wyvern hunger games biggrin.gif

OH NO!!! Just found out about this release.... babysitting Newborn twin grandsons while Mommy and Daddy are at the doctors... don't have much time to get on the computer... which biome can I find these eggs and are they dropping regularly? Will not have time to stalk the cave much, so need to know where and when to look... can someone help me with the info, please?

They are in the Desert, and there are already a few of the older eggs mixed in with them; but yeah, they will be around for a while, and drop hourly, although they empty out in about 3 minutes now.

I almost didn't log in all day today xd.png

So far, two attempts at the hourly drops, one egg. I can't exactly complain since at least it's one egg more than I managed to get during the Blusang release.

They're in the desert and falling at the top of the hour but the drop goes quickly. They also drop at the 5 minute mark but those go even faster.

Thank you, Ruby... Now if I can get back to the computer at the next hourly drop :s

I've been trying to get an egg at the 5 minute drop but oh my goodness... it's like as soon as my old computer loads and I click on the egg (and get all excited inside) it says sorry it's taken by someone else. This is stressful haha c:

I've got three - and with a not great connection. There is hope !

is it just me, or did that last drop end really quickly? it must have been only 2 minutes unsure.gif

Ya that was rather short.

I always think it's so interesting how, during these new releases, tons of people will complain about not being able to catch one, and then in between there are people who catch 3/4/etc with no problem.

ARE YOU GUYS MAGIC??

Iunno. Couldn't catch any this morning, then I was gifted one, and was magically able to catch 6 more O.o Still feel bad for those without any :c

Oh my gosh! The hatchlings are ADORABLE <333

I think I might freeze one of mine at that stage. *wiggle* so cute <3

The hatchlings look interesting.

edit: also, maybe if you lag/are slow, try clicking before your page fully loads? I did click multiple times and got 5 eggs in one drop.

Edited by kiyoura

Are they just for today? Or are they a totally new, and will be here for ever?

They are here to stay. And were released yesterday.

Are they just for today? Or are they a totally new, and will be here for ever?

These are permanent additions.