Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: Total party kill courtesy of Primal Kyogre. Go figure Kyogre decided to spam Ice Beam, my team was primarily Grass type and Dragon type.

This little fail is why I need to check what moves legendaries have at what level... I Mega Evolved my Sceptile thinking she could tank Kyogre's water moves... of which it only had one. (no I'm not counting Aqua Ring)

Edited by FlyingDragona

Skylanders Trap Team, we were playing an arena when suddenly a turret broke. Everything went downhill from there.

Minecraft, here's a tip for you. Don't ever sprint in the Nether when your portal is near a ravine leading into lava. Dang it, I lost my diamond helmet... sad.gif

I got Smash 4 for Christmas. My most recent death was to...a swarm of Mii fighters, I think. Other deaths throughout the day from other games range from death by falling to riddled with bullets.

A Joker infused with Titan smashed me to bits when I tried to attack him in Batman: Arkham Asylum... D:

A Joker infused with Titan smashed me to bits when I tried to attack him in Batman: Arkham Asylum... D:

Strangely he's the only Titan I didn't have any trouble with.

Okay so storytime because I'm SO MAD. lmfao

Just now in Minecraft, I just innocuously go exploring from my home which I haven't written down coordinates for because I'm an idiot. I cross a desert and reach a forest, wherein I find a bunch of neat stuff, including BUNNIES. Gosh do I love bunnies. So I get three to follow me with a random dandelion I plucked off the ground and set out for my home. Turns out it's a fresh kind of hell trying to travel with three bunnies who keep deciding to ignore you at the LEAST CONVENIENT times, especially crossing over water. God. After 3 MC days I realize I have NO idea where I'm going whatsoever... meanwhile one bunny has left the party midway through, one didn't make it (fell off a cliff), and I'm losing the last one. :c When I find a desert temple I've never seen in my life, I decide I'm lost beyond hope, so I set up camp there, put all my things in a chest, and commit a grand suicide jumping into a pond to drown. Well, turns out I forgot to destroy the bed I slept in within the temple, so I wake up back in the temple and have to die again. xd.png So after this second suicide I wake up at my original spawn... and I still have no idea where I am. After wandering around for a while and finding that same damn desert temple, I've decided to set up a new home there and forget my old one. ;_; Good thing I was only just starting a new game. Maybe I'll find my home again... sometime... D:

Falling countless times in the Wintersday Jumping Puzzle on Guild Wars 2. Seriously, I spent hours at that stupid puzzle today.

Tried taking on Sephiroth again in KH2. I didn't even last 30 seconds. sad.gif

That's the only point in the game I don't get concerning the FF characters. It should go this way. You see Sephiroth at the end of the Great Maw. Sora should then go back to the town Square, tell Cloud where he is, then go back to Seph where the battle can happen. Then, the character can be free to win or lose and at the end of the battle have it go to a cut scene where (whatever the outcome) Seph goes to make a finishing move and then in comes Cloud who followed Sora and then engages in the cut scene battle with Seph.

sure beats getting my butt kicked 30+ times. dry.gif

Ran out of health on Brave Trials because I charged into a trial with only about 75k PWR when the recommendation was over 100,000 k PWR and the monsters were TOO STRONG!!!

Dragon Village 1: God Dragon ran out of health in a raid.

Power Game Viewer: Player died while I was viewing a creation.

More will come soon....

Smite:

Kumbha stunning me, then Cupid ulting, then Scylla taking the rest of my health with one ability because wow that passive is OP.

Edited by MokiHunter